Immigrants Grow American GDP

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

Economic Antidote for a Shrinking America: Immigrants

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"

Truly stupid post, created by TDS.

What you have then is only the most important jobs getting filled, with a higher pay to benefit Americans, not Mexicans. Why in the hell would we want more people in the country that vote anti-American? More Omars and AOCs? No thanks...

If you feel like there are not enough people in America, go make a baby.

^So the tomatoes just rot on the vine then I guess.
We already import most of them.

So, let's just kill more jobs in the U.S. then. I'm sure that will do wonders for our GDP and economy. The lengths you guys will go to in order to keep brown skinned people out.
Cutting immigration does not kill jobs, moron.

What happens when you have 1.3 million more job openings than unemployed workers seeking jobs?

"At the moment, there are 7.3 million job openings nationwide and six million people unemployed. That gap is expected to widen as the number of retirees grows faster than the number of new workers...."

Ten thousand baby boomers retire every day, and US birth rates are at a three decade low:

"Using census data, the investment company the Blackstone Group estimates that without immigration, the working-age population between 25 and 64 years old would drop by 17 million by 2035.

"'We really need immigrants,' Byron R. Wien, vice chairman of Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions group, said during the company’s quarterly webcast last month. 'If we have a shrinking population, it’s going to be tough to have rising G.D.P.,' or gross domestic product."
5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

"This past tomato season, DiMare Fresh, a family-owned distributor with farms in Florida and California, had scores of unfilled jobs..."

"Tomato season in Florida doesn’t resume until November. In the meantime, Mr. DiMare shakes his head when asked about detentions at the border and deportation raids.

"'They want to send all these people back,' he said. 'Who the hell is going to do all this work?'"

What you have then is only the most important jobs getting filled, with a higher pay to benefit Americans, not Mexicans. Why in the hell would we want more people in the country that vote anti-American? More Omars and AOCs? No thanks...

So, let's just kill more jobs in the U.S. then. I'm sure that will do wonders for our GDP and economy. The lengths you guys will go to in order to keep brown skinned people out.

Cutting immigration means jobs won't be filled, boi.

Also, looks like overseas military may have to spend more money mailing in their ballots.

Costs to mail ballots may skyrocket for civilians, military living overseas

If only someone in the White House was thinking about consequences.

5cafc5c68b2aa.image.jpg

illegals are a burden on the system
illegals are a burden on the system
Compared to what, the King of Debt in the White House?
hqdefault.jpg

"The global refugee population in 2016 was at a record 22.5 million people, according to a report from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), while, at the same time, the Trump administration limited annual refugee admission for fiscal year (FY) 2018 at just 45,000.[3]

"Efforts to significantly curb or halt resettlement efforts on the basis of unfounded national security concerns would have serious consequences.[4]

"The current cap on refugee admissions not only diminishes the humanitarian impact of U.S. resettlement efforts, but also results in the loss of economic benefits that refugees provide.

"This article aims to provide an overview of research that demonstrates how refugees contribute to our nation’s well-being."

Immigrants as Economic Contributors: Refugees Are a Fiscal Success Story for America - National Immigration Forum
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Also, looks like overseas military may have to spend more money mailing in their ballots.

Who cares if jobs aren't filled? That means higher wages.

Of course, leftists these days are rooting for cheap labor for corporations and lower wages. Heroes of the working class...

Of course, leftists these days are rooting for cheap labor for corporations and lower wages. Heroes of the working class...

It means a shrinking economy.

What evidence do you have that "illegal aliens" are more likely to be rapists than native born Americans? Try thinking (if you can) about the situation like this: how does the US turn "illegal aliens" into legal immigrants, or are you sufficiently ignorant to believe the US is "full"?
I have first hand experience with the attitudes of the illegals and what their culture breeds as to how they feel about lone females. We used to have families migrating here. Now we have traffickers without conscience willing to steal children to improve their chances of being able to get loose here.

Weird, a guy who constantly moans about capitalists taking advantage of workers wants to flood America with cheap labor.
I'm not sure how a "free market" is supposed to distribute wealth equitably if capital is free to cross national borders and labor is not?
labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-have-existed-if-labor-had-not-first-existed-labor-is-the-superior-of-capital-and-deserves-much-the-higher-consideration-231085.jpg

I'm not sure how an anti-capitialist and racial justice warrior such as yourself can justify exploiting foreigners for cheap labor. Maybe an ulterior motive...?
I'm not sure how an anti-capitialist and racial justice warrior such as yourself can justify exploiting foreigners for cheap labor. Maybe an ulterior motive...?
Like GDP growth maybe?

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average.

"One reason is that Americans are having fewer babies.

"Birthrates fell last year to a three-decade low, ensuring that the next generation of native-born Americans will be smaller than the current one."

"The result is fewer workers and consumers; fewer houses to build, phones to sell and cars to buy; fewer gains all around. Turn away new immigrants, and the picture darkens considerably."

10,000 baby boomers retire daily.

Where will you find their replacements, Denmark?
Do you support abortion on demand? Many young people are not having babies because they cannot afford to take care them properly.
I have first hand experience with the attitudes of the illegals and what their culture breeds as to how they feel about lone females. We used to have families migrating here. Now we have traffickers without conscience willing to steal children to improve their chances of being able to get loose here.
25b97d1cdb390c8fd1017d9ceab00fac.png

"Although slavery is commonly thought to be a thing of the past, human traffickers generate hundreds of billions of dollars in profits by trapping millions of people in horrific situations around the world, including here in the U.S.

"Traffickers use violence, threats, deception, debt bondage, and other manipulative tactics to force people to engage in commercial sex or to provide labor or services against their will. While more research is needed on the scope of human trafficking, below are a few key statistics..."

The Facts

Migrants comprise over 90% of my neighborhood, and I've noticed misogyny levels correspond more to education than race or ethnicity. I find it hard to believe an admitted pussy-grabber like Trump has any concern with victims of human trafficking?

Increasing immigration is what destroyed the middle class and caused the job openings to happen in the first place, boi.

Increasing immigration is what destroyed the middle class and caused the job openings to happen in the first place, boi.

No.

So? It shrinks the economy by less than the amount that illegals consume. A larger economy is pointless if it doesn't benefit me.

What evidence do you have that "illegal aliens" are more likely to be rapists than native born Americans? Try thinking (if you can) about the situation like this: how does the US turn "illegal aliens" into legal immigrants, or are you sufficiently ignorant to believe the US is "full"?

Weird, a guy who constantly moans about capitalists taking advantage of workers wants to flood America with cheap labor.
I'm not sure how a "free market" is supposed to distribute wealth equitably if capital is free to cross national borders and labor is not?
labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-have-existed-if-labor-had-not-first-existed-labor-is-the-superior-of-capital-and-deserves-much-the-higher-consideration-231085.jpg

Like GDP growth maybe?

"That’s because growth is driven by two ingredients: the size of the work force and how efficiently those workers produce things. And both are creeping well behind the postwar average.

"Birthrates fell last year to a three-decade low, ensuring that the next generation of native-born Americans will be smaller than the current one."

"The result is fewer workers and consumers; fewer houses to build, phones to sell and cars to buy; fewer gains all around. Turn away new immigrants, and the picture darkens considerably."

Do you support abortion on demand? Many young people are not having babies because they cannot afford to take care them properly.
I personally find it difficult to support abortion after a fetal heartbeat has been observed, but I suspect the legality of the procedure should be decided on a state level. One big reason so many young people are deciding against having children is astronomical levels of debt, especially for college grads.

So? It shrinks the economy by less than the amount that illegals consume. A larger economy is pointless if it doesn't benefit me.

No.

Yes. That means employers will have to pay higher wages. Why should I care if some lettuce farmer can't find enough workers at $5.00/hr to pick his lettuce? He'll just have to pay $15.00/hr.

No.
Yes. since a large percentage of illegal aliens go on welfare, they produce less than they consume.

Yes. That means employers will have to pay higher wages. Why should I care if some lettuce farmer can't find enough workers at $5.00/hr to pick his lettuce? He'll just have to pay $15.00/hr.

No.

Feel free to read for a change.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

No.
Yes. since a large percentage of illegal aliens go on welfare, they produce less than they consume.

No, here is the link again. I realize it's PBS so it's biased towards smart people so you'll have to do what you can.

Like GDP growth maybe?

25b97d1cdb390c8fd1017d9ceab00fac.png

"Although slavery is commonly thought to be a thing of the past, human traffickers generate hundreds of billions of dollars in profits by trapping millions of people in horrific situations around the world, including here in the U.S.

"Traffickers use violence, threats, deception, debt bondage, and other manipulative tactics to force people to engage in commercial sex or to provide labor or services against their will. While more research is needed on the scope of human trafficking, below are a few key statistics..."

The Facts

Migrants comprise over 90% of my neighborhood, and I've noticed misogyny levels correspond more to education than race or ethnicity. I find it hard to believe an admitted pussy-grabber like Trump has any concern with victims of human trafficking?
You're the turd who supports allowing illegals to cross the border and become victims of trafficking.

No.

No, here is the link again. I realize it's PBS so it's biased towards smart people so you'll have to do what you can.

That's utter horseshit. No wonder you believe it.

WTF? Why are those old dudes wearing hoods and dresses?

Anyhoo, the savage rapists impregnating illegal alien victims is grotesque and a crime against humanity. The thing is DNA is real. The savage rapists who impregnate most illegal aliens who are ugly as fuck to begin with, pass along that rapist gene.
DtcsNczWoAMzq83.jpg

When Does America Reckon with the Gravity of Donald Trump's Alleged Rapes?
Here are all of slick Willy's sexual assault victims. You left wing hypocrites didn't give a shit about them.
iu

No.

That's utter horseshit. No wonder you believe it.

Glad you took the time to pretend to read it. It was literally posted about a minute before you responded. At least pretend like you're interested in debate.

Forum List

Back