Immigrant coocks a cat at the station of Campiglia Maritime (LI)

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who knows how many Europeans have been already swallowed by hungry 'illegal immigrants'. Not only dogs, cats and rats, but also humans are still delicious food in Africa.

Video is posted by Matteo Salvini

A shocking, cruel and monstrous scene early this morning in Tuscany, near Livorno. They tell me that the delinquent has been arrested, I hope it will be confirmed.
He deserves jail and, if he is an illegal immigrant, deportation, we don't want to see him around again!

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

Who knows how many Europeans have been already swallowed by hungry 'illegal immigrants'. Not only dogs, cats and rats, but also humans are still delicious food in Africa.

A shocking, cruel and monstrous scene early this morning in Tuscany, near Livorno. They tell me that the delinquent has been arrested, I hope it will be confirmed.
He deserves jail and, if he is an illegal immigrant, deportation, we don't want to see him around again!

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

That could be the case in any "war ravaged" nation.

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

Dont put him in jail

just send him back to africa

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

Is it still racist if blacks wear blackface?

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

^^^^^ I'd hate to have my whole life ruined to be lunch for these guys.

Disgusting but at least he killed the cat before cooking it unlike Chinese do

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

Dont put him in jail

just send him back to africa

Europa is already North Africa

tribeG1708_468x361.jpg

what do you think about muslim
cooking in Moscowbad ?

Native Italians also eat cats it seems.
https://www.thelocal.it/20140127/italian-man-ate-adopted-cats-for-dinner-with-friends
Another non-story and pathetic attempt to fear monger.

It is reasonable to not want people to be hunting and eating other people's pets in a society.

But, the Italian woman, doesn't understand. When you let in enough immigrants, that they don't have to abide by your rules, or just don't demand that they abide by your rules,

then it is not your country any longer. YOu don't get to have your society. YOu let your cat out? It might get eaten. Explain to your children how much Diversity is making your nation stronger, and improving their lives.

https://www.thelocal.it/20140127/italian-man-ate-adopted-cats-for-dinner-with-friends

It is reasonable to not want people to be hunting and eating other people's pets in a society.

But, the Italian woman, doesn't understand. When you let in enough immigrants, that they don't have to abide by your rules, or just don't demand that they abide by your rules,

then it is not your country any longer. YOu don't get to have your society. YOu let your cat out? It might get eaten. Explain to your children how much Diversity is making your nation stronger, and improving their lives.

Who says it was a pet? There were roughly 500,000 feral cats in Italy in 2011 and they breed. Are you saying that if you were starving you'd not kill, cook and eat a feral animal, even a cat?

Seems that even Americans like eating cats.

Meat is GOOD FOOD - PWEETA
MOST POPULAR PAGE - Read all about HOW TO COOK A CAT

Who says it was a pet? There were roughly 500,000 feral cats in Italy in 2011 and they breed. Are you saying that if you were starving you'd not kill, cook and eat a feral animal, even a cat?

Seems that even Americans like eating cats.

Meat is GOOD FOOD - PWEETA
MOST POPULAR PAGE - Read all about HOW TO COOK A CAT

Who says it was not a pet? In America and based on the reaction of that Italian lady, in Italy, we don't expect people to hunt cats in residential neighborhoods to kill, cook and eat.

When Americans and Italians were dominate in their countries, we could make decisions like that, and have them stick.

NOw, we don't get to. THat is a result of large scale immigration.

People should have been honest about that. We should have discussed if we wanted that.

But every time we tried, fucktards screamed "Wacist" like retarded children, and shut down any attempt at discussion.

So now, we are fucked. Because of lefty race baiting fucktards.

Who says it was not a pet?

Exactly. People leap to conclusions based on their own preconceptions and biases, it could have been a pet or it could have been a feral stray. The important point to note is that the man was so impoverished, he was forced to eat a cat.

In America and based on the reaction of that Italian lady, in Italy, we don't expect people to hunt cats in residential neighborhoods to kill, cook and eat.

In America, only since 2018 it seems (HR6720). As for Italy, they have their own "concentration camps" for feral cats and strays, where thousands are slaughtered regularly. "Cat hunting" is big business in Italy.

When Americans and Italians were dominate in their countries...

Really? When was that then, pre-Columbus? Pre-Irish? Polish? Jewish? German? Dutch? African? As for Italy there's an interesting thread on this forum about who are actually Italian, here: Italy from a personal (ethnical-anthropological) point of view

All of us originated from somewhere else, in America, in Italy, and the UK. Stop being pissed at immigrants, we are all descendants from immigrants; they made us what we are and cultures have changed and adapted over centuries. No culture is set in stone, fact.

Who says it was not a pet?

Exactly. People leap to conclusions based on their own preconceptions and biases, it could have been a pet or it could have been a feral stray. The important point to note is that the man was so impoverished, he was forced to eat a cat.

In America and based on the reaction of that Italian lady, in Italy, we don't expect people to hunt cats in residential neighborhoods to kill, cook and eat.

In America, only since 2018 it seems (HR6720). As for Italy, they have their own "concentration camps" for feral cats and strays, where thousands are slaughtered regularly. "Cat hunting" is big business in Italy.

When Americans and Italians were dominate in their countries...

Really? When was that then, pre-Columbus? Pre-Irish? Polish? Jewish? German? Dutch? African? As for Italy there's an interesting thread on this forum about who are actually Italian, here: Italy from a personal (ethnical-anthropological) point of view

All of us originated from somewhere else, in America, in Italy, and the UK. Stop being pissed at immigrants, we are all descendants from immigrants; they made us what we are and cultures have changed and adapted over centuries. No culture is set in stone, fact.

1. Big difference between the orderly collection of strays and some foreign asshole hunting in your residential neighborhood. I'm sure the Italian lady would have reacted differently if the man, instead of cooking and eating the cat, was putting it into a government animal collection van.

2. No culture is set in stone. True. But the citizens of the communities in question, should have had a real discussion about which changes they wanted to encourage. I stand by my conclusion that having people hunt your pets, is not one that would have been chosen. But instead, any and all discussion was shouted down by people like you crying "WACISM", and now we are fucked.

...and some foreign asshole hunting in your residential neighborhood.

I'm sure that the Native American tribes ("Indians") would have agreed with you before you wiped out their culture and sent them on to "reservations"

But the citizens of the communities in question, should have had a real discussion about which changes they wanted to encourage.

I'm sure that the Native American tribes ("Indians") would have agreed with you before you wiped out their culture and sent them on to "reservations"

But instead, any and all discussion was shouted down by people like you crying "WACISM", and now we are fucked.

Nothing to do with racism, more the lack of empathy and humanity, that forced an immigrant to eat cat for food.

Forum List

Back