‘Imeach Biden’

FEC threatens Rep. Lauren Boebert with legal action after she made Venmo rent payments from her campaign account​

Yes, a crook imeaching !! ;)

..that's all you have????!!!! misspelling ???? while Bidumb and the Dems are destroying the country..not to mention all the ''''senior'''' moments Bidumb has had
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--MASSIVE laughing at your pathetic crap

Somehow I think Lauren may struggle with the paperwork on this project.

If your biggest concern is if Majorie would have difficulty with the "paperwork", it's no wonder the UK is struggling to provide for its citizens.

Too fcking funny.

..that's all you have????!!!! misspelling ???? while Bidumb and the Dems are destroying the country..not to mention all the ''''senior'''' moments Bidumb has had
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--MASSIVE laughing at your pathetic crap
Being able to spell is a huge asset in drafting legislation. It lends authority and clears up confusion.
But then the folk who voted for her are probably not blessed in that department either.

If your biggest concern is if Majorie would have difficulty with the "paperwork", it's no wonder the UK is struggling to provide for its citizens.

Too fcking funny.

Well we suffer from a conservative government as well. However, our shower can generally spell.

Being able to spell is a huge asset in drafting legislation. It lends authority and clears up confusion.
But then the folk who voted for her are probably not blessed in that department either.
yes, that's all you have........
confusion??? Bidumb has fk up just about everything!!!!!!! and you bring up spelling!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
--AND, like I was just telling Collin, you foreigners don't know shit about the US--and he just proved it ....we laugh when you try to comment on the US

This has nothing to do with spelling ability at all. It was obviously a typo.

In any event, once the GOP gets the House of Reps back, impeachment of Biden as well as Harris and Obama is inevitable. Payback for the 2020 and 2021 will be coming.

Well we suffer from a conservative government as well. However, our shower can generally spell.

That's great. Remember to bring a crossword puzzle or other word game when waiting in line for "petrol". I can hear you now: Bruce, darling, the shops were empty and there is nothing to eat but rejoice, at least we know how to spell. Remind me dear, are there one or two "g"s in HUNGER.

Too fking funny.

Meach is a Real American word standing for the phrase "think you are a moron"...thus Ithink you are a moron Biden

Somehow I think Lauren may struggle with the paperwork on this project.

Don't worry, Tommy, half our government cannot spell. Or maybe it was that 40 year old keyboard they are still using in Congress! Spelling only matters on little meaningless shitstain social media sites to unpaid, uneducated, uncaring rule-followers!

Forum List

Back