Imagine Where We'll Be in 100 Years

These things will be walking and working among us. They will be hard to distinguish from life

View attachment 572221
I don't think it will take anywhere close to 100 years.

Think about the amount of time between the Wright brother's first flight at Kittyhawk in 1903 and where we are today in terms of commercial, military and astronautical flight.

We, as in humanity
I doubt if humanity will even notice the change, as it will be incremental. The camel's nose. The frog in the pot. How many people even have a clue of what life here was like 200 years ago? Nobody actually can express the importance of knowledge our ancestors had as recently as 100 years ago, which is basically lost to the 21st century, except for a few old codgers.

As long as people have whatever the current iteration of the Holy Glowing Rectangle, they will never notice that they're being killed off. Look at how many people on this board are in complete denial of so many realities because they never see these realities on their TV's.

I doubt if humanity will even notice the change, as it will be incremental. The camel's nose. The frog in the pot. How many people even have a clue of what life here was like 200 years ago? Nobody actually can express the importance of knowledge our ancestors had as recently as 100 years ago, which is basically lost to the 21st century, except for a few old codgers.

As long as people have whatever the current iteration of the Holy Glowing Rectangle, they will never notice that they're being killed off. Look at how many people on this board are in complete denial of so many realities because they never see these realities on their TV's.
As long as the media keeps feeding them bullshit.

I hate to think where this country will be in 2 years after seeing the last 8 months of that America hating wreaking ball
Are you kidding? 4 years of trump was the worse.

On another note, Bob Dole almost made 100 years. 98. He got to see how much changed in 100 years. He was a good man. I don’t vote for republicans because I don’t like their policies but Bob was a good man.

Forum List

Back