Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden....

Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden

We don't have to imagine, just look at the countless FUBAR Dem run cities and states with sky high taxes, millions of illegals, thugs running wild in the streets burning, looting, and rioting.

And why haven't the Reps stood up and volunteer to run those Cities? I'll tell you why. For the last 40 years or more, the only Republican ran city over 100K is Wicheta Falls, Tx. Normally, the Reps aren't able to manage a large city. Wicheta Falls is the exception except it's actually a shared managed City, I spent a lot of time there and find it quite refreshing. You rtwingnutjobs would be shown the city limits.

Because Democrats have the elections rigged that's why. It's pure fantasy that the people elect anyone, the Dem party has pre-rigged who is going to win and hand selected the candidate which they own.

Q'Anon strikes again. Let the Conspiracies run rampant rather than fix the problem. And never, I repeat, NEVER admit your own shortcomings.

It's not a conspiracy I lived in one of those Dem shitholes for over a decade I KNOW.
Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden

We don't have to imagine, just look at the countless FUBAR Dem run cities and states with sky high taxes, millions of illegals, thugs running wild in the streets burning, looting, and rioting.

And why haven't the Reps stood up and volunteer to run those Cities? I'll tell you why. For the last 40 years or more, the only Republican ran city over 100K is Wicheta Falls, Tx. Normally, the Reps aren't able to manage a large city. Wicheta Falls is the exception except it's actually a shared managed City, I spent a lot of time there and find it quite refreshing. You rtwingnutjobs would be shown the city limits.

Because Democrats have the elections rigged that's why. It's pure fantasy that the people elect anyone, the Dem party has pre-rigged who is going to win and hand selected the candidate which they own.

Q'Anon strikes again. Let the Conspiracies run rampant rather than fix the problem. And never, I repeat, NEVER admit your own shortcomings.

It's not a conspiracy I lived in one of those Dem shitholes for over a decade I KNOW.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with GOP domination of tax rates and policy the last 40 years and their give away to the rich and screw job for every one else that has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere by far in the modern world. They have their reconciliation rule tocut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform. You don't know that of course you know nothing basically factual. And of course the discriminated against blacks do the worst duh.

Franco come on now Dems tell us every damn election they promise to RAISE our taxes.
Only if you make over $250,000 a year (actually 400k seems to be the new idea) or are a giant corporation that pays crap. you only know what the GOP propaganda machine tells you the Democrats are saying. They always talk about Democrats raising taxes but it's been a long time since they proposed any such thing for regular people. And now this is totally out of control. The worst inequality ever and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world is no joke. They're screwing you everyday. We need cheap college and training to make a comeback in good jobs. And it will never happen until we tax the rich again. Ditto infrastructure.

Last edited:
Antifa running the Department of Justus.

His VP running everything in background like Cheney did for Bush.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

New Green Deal running the economy back into the 19th century.

Everything bleak, ugly, alien and hostile to the American people.

Imagine all the people, living life in fear and misery.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.

Yes the rancid tomato is not Donald Trump.

Never has been.

Never could be.

Biden is a yes man who's head has been up so many people's asses, we've lost count.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.

This is how politicians and parties are held to a lower and lower standard. "Mean words hurt me, but policies that take my job, my families future and my Constitution, those are ok because at least YOUR guy isn't doing it".

I know Americans won't like being like Canada, that's why so move here relative to the manner in which Canadians move there.
ok?

Am I ok or are you ok with that potential scenario?

There are some issues even with progressives that I can get behind, there is "potential" there. However, far too many are devoid of critical debate and analysis. Those people have an agenda, and it isn't to make sure America remains a dominant nation. China will rule this world like an iron fist if they are left alone to do as they please.

If America fails, the same people who assume they will have it easy, will be in for a real rude awakening. The repeating of history from far away, failed nations, demands it.

With Biden becoming President? I'm hopeful that it happens but I think the blob has a 2 out of 3 chance of holding on to his office.

My take is this: first you've got to get rid of the cancer...then you worry about healing the body. Trump is the cancer. Chemo can't start too soon.

Actually, we are the chemo.

You are the cancer.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Some bullshit song by 4th graders.

In honor of biden....they'd fuck up the words on purpose. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Confiscatory tax rates.

This is how politicians and parties are held to a lower and lower standard. "Mean words hurt me, but policies that take my job, my families future and my Constitution, those are ok because at least YOUR guy isn't doing it".

I know Americans won't like being like Canada, that's why so move here relative to the manner in which Canadians move there.
ok?

Am I ok or are you ok with that potential scenario?

There are some issues even with progressives that I can get behind, there is "potential" there. However, far too many are devoid of critical debate and analysis. Those people have an agenda, and it isn't to make sure America remains a dominant nation. China will rule this world like an iron fist if they are left alone to do as they please.

If America fails, the same people who assume they will have it easy, will be in for a real rude awakening. The repeating of history from far away, failed nations, demands it.

With Biden becoming President? I'm hopeful that it happens but I think the blob has a 2 out of 3 chance of holding on to his office.

My take is this: first you've got to get rid of the cancer...then you worry about healing the body. Trump is the cancer. Chemo can't start too soon.

Actually, we are the chemo.

You are the cancer.
....... Internet tough guy without a clue

1593913569863.png

Only if you make over $250,000 a year (actually 400k seems to be the new idea) or are a giant corporation that pays crap.

They lie out their big fat lying mouths they will roll back the Trump tax cut in a matter of weeks first chance they get. Never mind drive fuel prices through the roof again which everyone including the poor must pay. Kill jobs and raise prices on most everything with their stupid shit 'green' regulations. DEMOCRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED when it comes to OUR money their greed knows no bounds.

Only if you make over $250,000 a year (actually 400k seems to be the new idea) or are a giant corporation that pays crap.

They lie out their big fat lying mouths they will roll back the Trump tax cut in a matter of weeks first chance they get. Never mind drive fuel prices through the roof again which everyone including the poor must pay. Kill jobs and raise prices on most everything with their stupid shit 'green' regulations. DEMOCRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED when it comes to OUR money their greed knows no bounds.

The Gas prices need to be rolled back. I don't know where you are from but we have MOST of our oil wells capped with zero looking for new ones. Around Houston, the Oil Companies are paying companies to take their unrefined oil because their storage tanks are full. Things have to change or an entire industry is all but gone.

Forum List

Back