Imagine What the USa Would Be Like Under a President Biden....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Antifa running the Department of Justus.

His VP running everything in background like Cheney did for Bush.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

New Green Deal running the economy back into the 19th century.

Everything bleak, ugly, alien and hostile to the American people.

Imagine all the people, living life in fear and misery.

China having free reign across the USA, buying everything that isnt welded down and moving it to China.

The entire fossil fuel industry mothballed to comply with the re-entry of th eParis Accords.

Riots and unrest in every major urban center with people afraid to leave their homes due to a lack of police.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Wow, it sounds like you'd be pretty unhappy....just as you have been for the past 3 years.

I'd be happy with is VP running everything BTW. Biden has my support for one reason and one reason only; he's not your blob.

CHAZ / CHOP?

Confiscatory tax rates.

More people put into poverty in the name of fighting poverty. The bastards don't even believe in the American Dream. According to them, people in poverty need to be dependent forever, and their kids too. Poor forever and ever.

Confiscatory tax rates.

This is how politicians and parties are held to a lower and lower standard. "Mean words hurt me, but policies that take my job, my families future and my Constitution, those are ok because at least YOUR guy isn't doing it".

I know Americans won't like being like Canada, that's why so move here relative to the manner in which Canadians move there.

Confiscatory tax rates.

so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Confiscatory tax rates.

It would SUCK! The End.

Confiscatory tax rates.

This is how politicians and parties are held to a lower and lower standard. "Mean words hurt me, but policies that take my job, my families future and my Constitution, those are ok because at least YOUR guy isn't doing it".

I know Americans won't like being like Canada, that's why so move here relative to the manner in which Canadians move there.
ok?

Confiscatory tax rates.

Good for him!

Confiscatory tax rates.

ok?
You bet! Eh?

Confiscatory tax rates.

so we could get someone even worse ...but as long as it aint trump you are fine.....people with your mindset are part of the problem....

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert

We've gotten to the point where Americans believe that the collective is more important than the individual. They are cheering for the end of their independence. You can't have equality, hope, or anything else when you give up on the individual.

Confiscatory tax rates.

Biden would not be worse than the blob. He is a good, decent man. Trump is a pervert
Wonderful for him!

Confiscatory tax rates.

And that is the best reason to re-elect Trump, warts and all the likes of you and the rest of the rioting left wing mob.

We'd all be doing blow off of naked men, having gay orgies, and punching babies.

Biden 2020.
EXTREMELY BAD for us!
Taxing the rich so we can invest in America and Americans again would be great. a living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations would be just horrible..... And hopefully an ID card to end illegal immigration all of which every other modern country has except for brainwashed idiotic GOP America.

Forum List

Back