Imagine this scenario.

No, a small shift wasn’t predicted. The shift depended on three factors. How votes were counted. The partisan advantage of the votes. The overall share of mail in ballots. Those six states you mentioned had three factors in line which resulted in Biden winning in the end.

Other states had different mixes of factors. In Rhode Island, Biden had a massive advantage in mail in ballots. Trump was winning for the first few hours of the night but once the mail in ballots got counted, he won by a 20 point margin at 1 AM.

In North Carolina, Biden also had a huge advantage in mail in ballots. North Carolina basically counts their mail in ballots before Election Day and just pulls the numbers out of the machines after polls close. Biden led early but as the same day voting totals came in, Trump wound up winning.

It’s not improbable if you actually understand what you’re talking about.

There were exactly six States within a couple percent. Every one went for Trump, until the Democrat party counted and counted and counted in large, corrupt blue cities. Then every one flipped. Go peddle your racist crap somewhere else

There were exactly six States within a couple percent. Every one went for Trump, until the Democrat party counted and counted and counted in large, corrupt blue cities. Then every one flipped. Go peddle your racist crap somewhere else
North Carolina’s margin was about 1% for Trump.

It flipped from Biden to Trump.

You lost. Stop inventing excuses.

North Carolina’s margin was about 1% for Trump.

It flipped from Biden to Trump.

You lost. Stop inventing excuses.

Never happened, liar. NC was always in the Trump column. And the margin was higher than the six States I have repeatedly listed.

That's the problem when you make up shit and I don't, loser racist garbage

Never happened, liar. NC was always in the Trump column. And the margin was higher than the six States I have repeatedly listed.

That's the problem when you make up shit and I don't, loser racist garbage
Trump won North Carolina by 1.35%. Biden won Nevada by 2.39% and Michigan by 2.78%.

Since you have a math degree or whatever, can you tell the class which margin is higher? Michigan or North Carolina?

Kiss my ass, loser. Don’t you have some swing sets to install?

I didn't say anything about the FINAL margins in those six States after you counted all the real and fraudlant votes, you stupid fucking racist dweeb
This is why people don’t take you morons seriously. You just make shit up.

There’s some imaginary margin that you invented after subtracting the imaginary fraudulent votes.

How many fraudulent votes were there? No one knows. You just make up a number to satisfy your delusion. Nothing you say means anything because you’ll just lie about it.

This is why people don’t take you morons seriously. You just make shit up.

There’s some imaginary margin that you invented after subtracting the imaginary fraudulent votes.

How many fraudulent votes were there? No one knows. You just make up a number to satisfy your delusion. Nothing you say means anything because you’ll just lie about it.

Whine, whine, leftist racist whines like a child. You're boring, you inhale DNC propaganda and have no brains to do anything but repeat what you are told to repeat and think what you are told to think.

You LOVE fake news, don't you? Be honest

Whine, whine, leftist racist whines like a child. You're boring, you inhale DNC propaganda and have no brains to do anything but repeat what you are told to repeat and think what you are told to think.

You LOVE fake news, don't you? Be honest
You bitched at me for not knowing some imaginary margin that ONLY YOU KNOW because you made it up.

And all because you weren’t smart enough to know that Biden won Nevada and Michigan by a greater margin than Trump won North Carolina.

That’s pretty pathetic.

You bitched at me for not knowing some imaginary margin that ONLY YOU KNOW because you made it up.

And all because you weren’t smart enough to know that Biden won Nevada and Michigan by a greater margin than Trump won North Carolina.

That’s pretty pathetic.

I made up the close States? You're an idiot ... and a racist

In other words, when all the votes were counted Trump lost.

I made up the close States? You're an idiot ... and a racist
You said North Carolina had a greater margin than “those six states”.

What margin were you talking about if not the FINAL margin?

Yes, you now know how cheating works. For a normal person, that's obvious. But when a Democrat gets it, it's rare. But you got there, you know what cheating does! Nice job, racist

This dude is in the “find me the votes” kind of frame of mind.

Trump lost Georgia by 11779 votes. That means 11780 voters were fraudulent.

You said North Carolina had a greater margin than “those six states”.

What margin were you talking about if not the FINAL margin?

Wow, you're really stupid. I mean REALLY stupid.

Marener: Duh, dar, drool, I don't like your point, kaz. I'm just making up my data. I have nothing so I'm following the standard Democrat practice of accusing you of doing what I do, oh, and I'm changing your argument to one I like.

The answer to your question is clearly stated, go back and read it. I'm also getting tired of the bickering. My life has gotten a lot better. So make a new point or come back later when you can or goodbye

Wow, you're really stupid. I mean REALLY stupid.

Marener: Duh, dar, drool, I don't like your point, kaz. I'm just making up my data. I have nothing so I'm following the standard Democrat practice of accusing you of doing what I do, oh, and I'm changing your argument to one I like.

The answer to your question is clearly stated, go back and read it. I'm also getting tired of the bickering. My life has gotten a lot better. So make a new point or come back later when you can or goodbye
I went back and read it. You have nothing.

I went back and read it. You have nothing.

Obviously you didn't since you just lied. Welcome to ignore. This isn't permanent, it's to let you calm down. Though I won't necessarily notice you there for a while. Go play in the yard a while and see if that helps

Obviously you didn't since you just lied. Welcome to ignore. This isn't permanent, it's to let you calm down. Though I won't necessarily notice you there for a while. Go play in the yard a while and see if that helps
Better get busy installing those swing sets professor.

Huh. Marener says the Democrats didn't cheat. Well, there you go then, it's settled [/sarcasm]

There is no speculation, it all played out in front of us where Democrats just kept counting in those six corrupt blue cities until their red states flipped to "don't vote for me and you're not black" and the racists who voted for him. You know, you
:CryingCow: :yapyapyapf::CryingCow:

That’s pretty pathetic.
That's Kaz! :113:

Forum List

Back