Imagine this scenario.

I'm not arguing about your illiteracy, that's your problem.

And you can keep voting when you're the counters in corrupt blue cities as Democrats well know
I can’t read words that aren’t there.

You don’t know shit. You just make up excuses. No one saw this illegal voting. They just want to believe it happened. Their feelings override facts.

That’s what’s going to happen if we aren’t careful. Elected officials are going to refuse to call elections unless they feel like it.

I can’t read words that aren’t there.

You don’t know shit. You just make up excuses. No one saw this illegal voting. They just want to believe it happened. Their feelings override facts.

That’s what’s going to happen if we aren’t careful. Elected officials are going to refuse to call elections unless they feel like it.

Yawn, you're just bitching, old woman

Yes, Democrats stole Georgia. You also stole Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona, you're the election fraud party and the racism party

Yes, Democrats stole Georgia. You also stole Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona, you're the election fraud party and the racism party
Are you going to complain about things that actually happened or are you happy to just make shit up to bitch about?

Are you going to complain about things that actually happened or are you happy to just make shit up to bitch about?

Huh. Marener says the Democrats didn't cheat. Well, there you go then, it's settled [/sarcasm]

There is no speculation, it all played out in front of us where Democrats just kept counting in those six corrupt blue cities until their red states flipped to "don't vote for me and you're not black" and the racists who voted for him. You know, you

Huh. Marener says the Democrats didn't cheat. Well, there you go then, it's settled [/sarcasm]

There is no speculation, it all played out in front of us where Democrats just kept counting in those six corrupt blue cities until their red states flipped to "don't vote for me and you're not black" and the racists who voted for him. You know, you
They counted the votes of everyone who voted.

There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s how it’s supposed to happen.

Yep, then they kept voting and counting and voting and counting until they flipped each of the six States and you stole the election. You won, but you're traitors to your country as well as racists
How did you figure that out?

How did you figure that out?

I was a math major. The odds that six States were in the exact position where mail in votes flipped all six is astronomical. You don't understand what I said, be honest.

Also there was the obvious like the counters keeping the monitors out. You cheated in plain sight

I was a math major. The odds that six States were in the exact position where mail in votes flipped all six is astronomical. You don't understand what I said, be honest.

Also there was the obvious like the counters keeping the monitors out. You cheated in plain sight
Actually it was predicted well in advance. Republicans mostly voted day of election. Their votes were counted early. Democrats mostly voted by mail. Their votes were counted later.

There wasn’t anything surprising about it. Your math doesn’t check out.

And besides, it was the 1st time in history that a President was elected campaigning from a basement!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Actually it was predicted well in advance. Republicans mostly voted day of election. Their votes were counted early. Democrats mostly voted by mail. Their votes were counted later.

There wasn’t anything surprising about it. Your math doesn’t check out.

Smart people still don't believe this.

Whenever someone says, 'Imagine this scenario...' they're really saying, 'Listen to this ridiculous bullshit...'....

....and almost all of the time it's coming from a liberal snowflake.

OP: Berg

1659558476296.png

As I said, you didn't grasp what I said. The small shift to the left was predicted, but that isn't what I said. I said the odds every one of the six was in the exact spot that shift flipped every State is astronomical. You still don't understand, do you? Be honest

And besides, it was the 1st time in history that a President was elected campaigning from a basement!!

Yep, and Biden wasn't popular among Democrats then either. And yet purportedly a record # of voters turned out for him.

Sssurrrreeeeeee they did ....

As I said, you didn't grasp what I said. The small shift to the left was predicted, but that isn't what I said. I said the odds every one of the six was in the exact spot that shift flipped every State is astronomical. You still don't understand, do you? Be honest
No, a small shift wasn’t predicted. The shift depended on three factors. How votes were counted. The partisan advantage of the votes. The overall share of mail in ballots. Those six states you mentioned had three factors in line which resulted in Biden winning in the end.

Other states had different mixes of factors. In Rhode Island, Biden had a massive advantage in mail in ballots. Trump was winning for the first few hours of the night but once the mail in ballots got counted, he won by a 20 point margin at 1 AM.

In North Carolina, Biden also had a huge advantage in mail in ballots. North Carolina basically counts their mail in ballots before Election Day and just pulls the numbers out of the machines after polls close. Biden led early but as the same day voting totals came in, Trump wound up winning.

It’s not improbable if you actually understand what you’re talking about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back