Imagine this scenario.

What value is there in one with your limited reading comprehension rereading something?

You lack the intellect to understand anything beyond "Orange Man Bad."
I have the intellect to see through your thin facade of bullshit that has nothing of substance to back it up.

See how Kaz got angry when I called them out. Once their bullshit started to fall apart they got angry and stomped off.

I have the intellect to see through your thin facade of bullshit that has nothing of substance to back it up.

Except of course, it is I who backs up my claim, where you just spew Nazi talking points.

See how Kaz got angry when I called them out. Once their bullshit started to fall apart they got angry and stomped off.

You spewed idiocy and refused to support it.

Typical Nazi. I expect you to be stupid and dishonest - you're a democrat.

They better train them well. The Nazi democrats intend to pull out all the stops to steal the election.

Americans KNEW you Nazis planned massive fraud in 2020, and FAILED to take steps to stop you.

This time better be different, or the Constitutional Republic is lost.

There was no steal, and no matter how many times you repeat, you just look dumber and dumber.

Why don't you try putting together an agenda. There's a start. And you could put stuff in it that people will vote for.

Only idiots vote for Donald Trump and his criminal incompetence.

There was no steal, and no matter how many times you repeat, you just look dumber and dumber.

Yawn.

Most of the election tampering was procedural. Done by election boards and in the case of Pennsylvania, the courts - who decreed it was fine to count votes cast past election day - I mean otherwise how would democrats know how many votes they needed, right?

Why don't you try putting together an agenda. There's a start. And you could put stuff in it that people will vote for.

Agenda?

1. Restore the United States Constitution
2. Restore Civil Rights - per above

Or simply stated, turn back the Nazi democrat agenda.
Only idiots vote for Donald Trump and his criminal incompetence.

:rofl:

You Chi Coms fear Trump - good enough reason to vote for him right there.

I heard someone say a few days ago there are around 115 Repubs on the ballot nationally running for positions involved in the control of how elections are conducted by the states who are election deniers.

Forum List

Back