Imagine. Peter Doocy Asks Jean Pierre. How Would You Compare Inflation/Economy/World Peace Now To The Donald Trump Years?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
this would be the ideal question to ask Jean Pierre. How would she answer? Its day and night whats she gonna say !! well, Peter, you need to understand that we were already in a recession in the final year of Trump, and gas was very high and Russia was on the verge on invading the U.S. state of Georgia, or was it Austria?, France?
Odds are, Peter Doocy will never be allowed to ask this of Jean Pierre, then she will call him a stupid son of a bitch, and maybe even a racist for asking that question. :cow:

this would be the ideal question to ask Jean Pierre. How would she answer? Its day and night whats she gonna say !! well, Peter, you need to understand that we were already in a recession in the final year of Trump, and gas was very high and Russia was on the verge on invading the U.S. state of Georgia, or was it Austria?, France?
Odds are, Peter Doocy will never be allowed to ask this of Jean Pierre, then she will call him a stupid son of a bitch, and maybe even a racist for asking that question. :cow:

Did you ever think you're yearn for the days of the band camp girl?

1664228891976.png

"Well Peter, you probably won't understand this, but here goes.

"See, every President starts their term in a different time, in a different world. And a President is always operating in the aftermath of what was left to him by the former President, for better or worse. Massive spending and trillions of Quantitative Easing, for example. Believe it or not, Presidents don't all start from the same place, with the same conditions, with the same situations. And then things happen during their terms that hadn't happened in the previous President's term. True story.

"So, Peter, if someone were to blame everything that occurs during a President's term on that President, they'd be wrong. For example, any Democrat who blames the arrival of COVID here on Trump would be wrong. Any Democrat who blames the ONE MILLION PLUS deaths due to COVID would be wrong. So it's better to just use your brain, be honest, and try to understand that a lot of shit that happens during a President's term that is not their fault.

"That's as simple as I can make this for you, Peter. If this is still too complicated for you, tough shit."

"See, every President starts their term in a different time, in a different world. And a President is always operating in the aftermath of what was left to him by the former President, for better or worse. Believe it or not, Presidents don't all start from the same place, with the same conditions, with the same situations. And then things happen during their terms that hadn't happened in the previous President's term. True story.

"So, Peter, if someone were to blame everything that occurs during a President's term on that President, they'd be wrong. For example, any Democrat who blames the arrival of COVID here on Trump would be wrong. Any Democrat who blames the ONE MILLION PLUS deaths due to COVID would be wrong. So it's better to just use your brain, be honest, and try to understand that a lot of shit that happens during a President's term that is not their fault.

"That's as simple as I can make this for you, Peter. If this is still too complicated for you, tough shit."

Peter says hush Mac

"See, every President starts their term in a different time, in a different world. And a President is always operating in the aftermath of what was left to him by the former President, for better or worse. Massive spending and trillions of Quantitative Easing, for example. Believe it or not, Presidents don't all start from the same place, with the same conditions, with the same situations. And then things happen during their terms that hadn't happened in the previous President's term. True story.

ROFL.gif
So Lessee-- Trump didn't make Covid worse, Trump didn't mishandle Covid, Trump didn't kill millions, and Trump never sent thousands of people to storm the capitol to steal the election! Also, Trump did nothing to cause the FBI to raid his home!

And Biden didn't leave 14,000 behind in Afghan, they simply failed to report, Biden didn't escalate a war with Russia, the banks did all that, Biden didn't double gas prices, kill oil, empty shelves, invite millions of illegals here, increase crime, or spend trillions on do-nothing pet projects-- -- -- --

Susan Rice did all that. :spinner: :cuckoo:

History has so few examples of fascist states, that it's not possible to predict how Trump would uphold world peace. But we do know that MAD changes all prospects.

There's also the question of whether America's MIC and Pentagon would tolerate a president upsetting the goal of America that is tied so closely to the PNAC agenda?

A bullet adjusts American politics quicker than any campaigning ever will.

View attachment 701933 So Lessee-- Trump didn't make Covid worse, Trump didn't mishandle Covid, Trump didn't kill millions, and Trump never sent thousands of people to storm the capitol to steal the election! Also, Trump did nothing to cause the FBI to raid his home!

And Biden didn't leave 14,000 behind in Afghan, they simply failed to report, Biden didn't escalate a war with Russia, the banks did all that, Biden didn't double gas prices, kill oil, empty shelves, invite millions of illegals here, increase crime, or spend trillions on do-nothing pet projects-- -- -- --

Susan Rice did all that. :spinner: :cuckoo:
"Well, Peter, given my knowledge of the caveman-level thought processes of so many Trumpsters, I began my response with the clear caveat that you probably were not going to understand what I was about to say.

"And dang if I weren't right!

"See, Peter, I specifically -- do you understand what that means, or are there too many syllables? -- said that you can't blame EVERYTHING on the President. Then, like a good caveman, you confused 'everything' with 'anything'. Most adults understand the difference, but then there's you folks.

"Oh never mind, Peter. From now on I'll just keep things at your level and grunt when you ask me a question."

"Well, Peter, as you know, I am a female person of color and like pussy just as much as you do. That is all that matters, so shut the fuck up.

"Well, Peter, given my knowledge of the caveman-level thought processes of so many Trumpsters, I began my response with the clear caveat that you probably were not going to understand what I was about to say.

"See, Peter, I specifically -- do you understand what that means, or are there too many syllables? -- said that you can't blame EVERYTHING on the President. Then, like a good caveman, you confused 'everything' with 'anything'. Most adults understand the difference, but then there's you folks.

"Oh never mind, Peter. From now on I'll just keep things at your level and grunt when you ask me a question."

Put simply, Biddum is a shuffling senile disaster and will be impeached for gross malfeasant incompetence next year.

Blowhard Mac blowing smoke for Quid Pro...

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya...

Who knew Mac was a black lesbian?

Well it explains a lot actually.

Last edited:

`You are confused Moon Bat.

"Well Peter this Potatohead boss of mine has fucked up everything he has ever done in his life and he sure as hell has fucked up Trump's great Administration. Even us dumbass affirmative action Negroes know that".

New Topics

Forum List

Back