Imagine a world without the Democrats

People would smile at each other on the street. Everyone would get along. Violent crime would be virtually non-existent. The universities would be places for learning, not indoctrination. The media would tell the truth.

And you'd still be an idiot.
If there were no Democrats, people wouldn't insult each other.

Yes, before Democrats the whole world was an Eden. There was no sad feelings or pain. Nobody died. And then the Deciever came in the form of a snake, right? :laughing0301:

People would smile at each other on the street. Everyone would get along. Violent crime would be virtually non-existent. The universities would be places for learning, not indoctrination. The media would tell the truth.
Wrong.
Let me guess, you're a Democrat?
Yep and the problems we have today are on both parties. You republicans have spent the last 30 years listening to a fat loudmouth that flunked out of college. He race pimped you all the way to the bank.. Democrats only exist in America and an America without democrats would be a country full of Raymond Cocteaus butt fucking each other, pretending to be straight and eating at Wendy's. And when you talk about indoctrination, just say conservative. It's the same thing

Yep and the problems we have today are on both parties. You republicans have spent the last 30 years listening to a fat loudmouth that flunked out of college. He race pimped you all the way to the bank.. Democrats only exist in America and an America without democrats would be a country full of Raymond Cocteaus butt fucking each other, pretending to be straight and eating at Wendy's. And when you talk about indoctrination, just say conservative. It's the same thing

This country without Democrats would be Nazi Germany 2.0.

Listen to these libs....I don't want nothing to do with such an angry movement like they have become...they are fucking scary....

Listen to these libs....I don't want nothing to do with such an angry movement like they have become...they are fucking scary....

We won't hurt you, as long as you submit willingly.
That's what the Nazis told the Jewish women and children as they herded them into boxcars. And no I'm saying Democrats are Nazis, but they are sliding down the slippery slope that ends there.

Forum List

Back