Zone1 Imagine a world with no whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not see a smooth and violence free transition to a society of color....but it may happen gradually. But the transition will happen.
A world with no whites would look like Haiti, unless Orientals stepped in, conquered the rest of the world and imposed civilization on it.

If we are so terrible, why do African Negroes risk their lives crossing the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea to move to Europe. Why do Hispanics risk somewhat less dangerous conditions to move illegally to the United States? Why do American Negroes have a higher standard of living than Negroes in any black run country in the world?
I am simply saying what we have done. It really is not something anyone with morality would be proud of. One of the main reasons people are moving now is because they cannot live any longer where they have been due to climate change. I am not interested in getting into an argument about this but intelligent people are able to look at where they or their ancestors when wrong and where possible make amends,

A world with no whites would look like Haiti, unless Orientals stepped in, conquered the rest of the world and imposed civilization on it.
White people only came about around 5,000 years ago. They believe the reason was change in diet due to the different needs of vit D in colder climates. White is not a version of human beings that the martians brought in, just a change in diet.

I am simply saying what we have done. It really is not something anyone with morality would be proud of. One of the main reasons people are moving now is because they cannot live any longer where they have been due to climate change. I am not interested in getting into an argument about this but intelligent people are able to look at where they or their ancestors when wrong and where possible make amends,
Climate change is certainly a problem that conservative whites unfortunately ignore. Nevertheless, Negroes have never created indigenous civilizations that begin to compare with civilizations created by whites, Orientals, or even American Indians.

White people only came about around 5,000 years ago. They believe the reason was change in diet due to the different needs of vit D in colder climates. White is not a version of human beings that the martians brought in, just a change in diet.
The people who lived in Europe twelve thousand years ago would look white to us now.

That sounds familiar. Where have I heard of this? Oh yeah. it's what white people have done for centuries.
Empires impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. Nevertheless, Europeans did build schools, hospitals, roads, and other aspects of civilization in sub Saharan Africa. Since African independence these are deteriorating. In the United States the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have been followed by increases in black social pathology. Black academic performance has improved little, despite expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind.

If whites are responsible for black problems, why do American Negroes have a higher standard of living than Negroes in any black run country in the world?

It cannot be said that American whites benefit from the Negro presence, or that we ever have. If there were virtually no Negroes in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity.

They would be centers of civilization, known for libraries, museums, art galleries, book stores, theaters, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns. It would be possible to attend a play a movie, a concert, or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe. Downtown areas would be known for the sound of children playing safely, not gun fire and police sirens.

Empires impose civilization on barbarians. The Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Celts. The Holy Roman Empire imposed civilization on the Germans. The European empires in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too soon. Nevertheless, Europeans did build schools, hospitals, roads, and other aspects of civilization in sub Saharan Africa. Since African independence these are deteriorating. In the United States the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have been followed by increases in black social pathology. Black academic performance has improved little, despite expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind.
Well, based on all of that, when another race of people illegally invade this land and through genocide kills most of the white people you will have nothing to complain about, will you. It's all been done before so there's nothing wrong with it. Yes?

Back the Blue is MAGA speak for “we like cops when they’re beating and killing Black people”

BlackCrime 3.jpg

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Lisa you run your mouth off here because you get protected. You are not part of the government and the case for reparations is against the government of this country. As citizens, we have the same equal right to petition the government for redress as you do. It does not matter if we are 14 percent or not.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And get this into your thick skull real quick. I am a grown man, you will talk to me like I am a grown man. I am better educated and more accomplished than you and quite frankly debating you is below my pay grade.
And get this into your thick skull. You demean me and insult me and give me “orders,” and then you tell me to talk to you like a grown man. I talk to you the same way you talk to me, only not as bad.

And you make the same mistake as all liberals - separating government from the people. (“it won’t cost you anything…..government will pay.“) Maybe try it in the useful idiots, but it won’t work here. If you collect taxes from everyone, including the small minority of blacks, and then redistribute the grand total to the small minority of blacks, then yes….whites have paid for it.

Finally, stop with your silly claim that you are better educated and more skilled than I. I seriously doubt that’s true.

Last edited:
Well, based on all of that, when another race of people illegally invade this land and through genocide kills most of the white people you will have nothing to complain about, will you. It's all been done before so there's nothing wrong with it. Yes?
I feel collective guilt for our treatment of American Indians, not Negroes. American Negroes are better off than African Negroes. It cannot be said that American Indians are better off than their ancestors were before Columbus.

That's a lie. And really you guys have to drop these false equivalences. If white had endured from blacks what we have from whites, you would not consider the anger that was created due to the treatment racism. You would not trust black people not to be racists because you wouldn't know who is racist and who is not. So this constant crying about black racists is just dishonest and shows the refusal of this segment of the white population to accept responsbility for what has been done.
This constant crying about white racists is just backward and ignorant.

You miss the point. My signature has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread as it appears in every post I make.
:offtopic:
I dislike Trump and never voted for him. Nevertheless, I understand his appeal. Most whites do not trust the Democrats on the issues of crime, race, and immigration. Neither do I, but I vote Democrat for other reasons.

You think Martians brought humans to Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back