I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

With Republicans, every accusation is a confession. You are obsessed with calling everyone on this site who disagrees with your right wing policies, a racist. “All Democrats are racist” is YOU projecting Republican racism onto Democrats.

Just like Donald Trump, calling the Biden family, the “Biden crime family”, is his admission to taking bribes and selling out the country. He did it so of course, Biden is doing it too.

You’re like Azog or Lisa calling everybody on this board an “antisemite” while continuing to vote Republican.
Spin it Libby, spin it.

Spin it Libby, spin it.

We don’t have to spin it we just have to look at the arrests and convictions. More than 300 charges against Republican administrations, since Nixon.

Donald Trump tried to overthrow the government and you’re prepared to vote for him again.

You’re the one who’s spinning here.

I guess reality is NOT your thing. I give you a concrete example and you respond with some fantasy you have. I know it is fantasy because I never called anyone an Uncle Tom. BTW, it is rude to accuse someone of something they are not, unless you can offer some evidence.

This is really simple. If any black dares to disagree with your white, racist, ass, they get called Uncle Toms. You believe you own blacks. Just like white Democrats always have, Grand Wizard

This is really simple. If any black dares to disagree with your white, racist, ass, they get called Uncle Toms. You believe you own blacks. Just like white Democrats always have, Grand Wizard
Again, an accusation sans evidence or example. Typical right wing BS, accuse others of being what you are.

We don’t have to spin it we just have to look at the arrests and convictions. More than 300 charges against Republican administrations, since Nixon.

Donald Trump tried to overthrow the government and you’re prepared to vote for him again.

You’re the one who’s spinning here.
You assume to much there Lefty, so best you stay in your leftist lane before making a complete fool of yourself. I'm guessing you would vote for a compromised candidate who is finding it hard to even speak coherently, but you on the left are so desperate that you'd elect an onion at this point.

What a baby, no I'm not, you are! That's all you have, racist
Amazing lack of self-reflection encapsulated in just two sentences. You are the one calling me names and since you offer no evidence for your accusations the best thing I can do is say "no I'm not".

Amazing lack of self-reflection encapsulated in just two sentences. You are the one calling me names and since you offer no evidence for your accusations the best thing I can do is say "no I'm not".

Content zero, just another personal attack while you prove nothing but that you know nothing about me

Content zero, just another personal attack while you prove nothing but that you know nothing about me
You really are a piece of work, you should read some of the things you've written!

You accuse me of personal attacks while you accuse me of being a racist. You say I know nothing about you yet you know nothing about me and continue to judge me. I was commenting on what you wrote (and continue to write) while you make your accusations but offer no evidence. It has become hard to take you seriously since you bring so little to the table.

You accuse me of personal attacks while you accuse me of being a racist.

Yes, you belong to the party with the history of over 200 years of racism. And today, you're the party that tells blacks they will believe what your white ass tells them to believe or you will destroy them. Yep, I do know that one thing about you, you are a racist

Yes, you belong to the party with the history of over 200 years of racism.
That is just silly. You live in a country with a history of over 200 years of racism. I guess that makes you a racist?

And today, you're the party that tells blacks they will believe what your white ass tells them to believe or you will destroy them.
I love when people just make stuff up. Or do you have ANY evidence to support your fantasy?

Yep, I do know that one thing about you, you are a racist
:no_text11:

2016: FBI interfered in Presidential Election

2020: CIA interfered in Presidential Election

That is just silly. You live in a country with a history of over 200 years of racism. I guess that makes you a racist?

I love when people just make stuff up. Or do you have ANY evidence to support your fantasy?

:no_text11:

Proving yet again you're a racist from the party that the slave owners belonged too. But that's silly, you don't care about that, again, you belong to the Democrat party. Pick any time in history and you and your party were racists, including now as any black learns when they try to disagree with your racist white ass when you inform them they don't have a choice what to believe because your racist white ass told them what they will believe or you'll call them racist names. That's the Democrat Party way, and always was. You're a sick fuck, and a racist

Proving yet again you're a racist from the party that the slave owners belonged too. But that's silly, you don't care about that, again, you belong to the Democrat party. Pick any time in history and you and your party were racists, including now as any black learns when they try to disagree with your racist white ass when you inform them they don't have a choice what to believe because your racist white ass told them what they will believe or you'll call them racist names. That's the Democrat Party way, and always was. You're a sick fuck, and a racist
Get back to me when you return from whatever planet you're on. :banghead:

Get back to me when you return from whatever planet you're on. :banghead:

You're the one living in delusion, the Democrat party has hundreds of years of racism and you still do, which you prove every time a black doesn't vote your way and you drag all the racist tropes back out. Blacks will vote your way or you'll call them Uncle Tom, just like you did 50 years ago and 250 years ago. The planet I'm on is called "reality." You're living on the planet called self delusion

You're the one living in delusion, the Democrat party has hundreds of years of racism and you still do, which you prove every time a black doesn't vote your way and you drag all the racist tropes back out. Blacks will vote your way or you'll call them Uncle Tom, just like you did 50 years ago and 250 years ago. The planet I'm on is called "reality." You're living on the planet called self delusion
Please remind me which party was just told BY SCOTUS they illegally denied democratic representation to Blacks? Hint (Ironically the party of law and order refused to abide by the decision and again acted to disenfranchise Blacks.)

Forum List

Back