I'm worried about Barak Obama, not following social distancing.......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'm worried that Barak Obama is not adhering to the social distancing regulations.

Why just the other day he was spotted outside a crowded Subaru dealership trying to buy a legacy.

I'm worried that Barak Obama is not adhering to the social distancing regulations.

Why just the other day he was spotted outside a closed Subaru dealership trying to buy a legacy.

"Thank you, folks, thank you. He's here all week. Try the picatta. Don't forget to tip your waitresses..."

What's odd though is how the democrats chose Obama's running mate Joe Biden to be President.

I reckon Democrats love saying "Orange Man" so much they nominated a vegetable.

biden-sanders-president-3821.jpg

Who here like hypothetical questions?

Hypothetically, if you could offer a human sacrifice to the gods to rid us of Covid, why did you choose Nancy Pelosi?

nancy_pelosi_crazy.jpg

So Chuck Schumer was working late one night when his door opens and in walks Satan himself. “I have an offer,” says Satan. “If you give me your soul and the soul of everyone in your family, I’ll make sure Trump loses the election .”

Schumer then stared icily at the devil for a full minute before demanding, “So what’s the catch?”

th

Forum List

Back