I'm with Ted Nugent

I'll not unite with these frauds and millions more won't either. This is an illegitimate fraud president worthy of absolutely nothing.
President Biden.
Say it.
Every time anyone says it, Billy...I still can't believe you folks on the left elected THAT idiot to be our President! The dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years is now running the country? How did THAT happen? Millions of Democrats to choose from and you pick a guy who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

He took over for the dumbest man to ever enter the political world so we have that!!!

MAGA

not to mention biden will actually listen to the experts; whether it's the medical & science community & not going with 'his hunches' or TV doctors & pillow guys hawking drugs that can actually harm rather than do any good. or believes he 'knows more than the generals'.... or align himself with murdering dictators because they powder his butt & whisper sweet nothings in his ear, playing him like a fiddle by sending him 'love letters'.

Fauci is a fraud. He was screwing up things with HIV. Interesting that part of that sequence in covid 19 has HIV fragments. WHO is owned by China. These aren't experts.

5bkhr7vo5e181.jpg

Nothing wrong with underage girls having sex, as long as there is not a big age difference or coercion.

And just like that you should be executed.

Using loose terms and language to saying having sex with a minor is acceptable is wrong. If that way of thinking was accepted then it wouldn't be long before the boundaries get stretched just a bit further with a little more open to interpretation style language. Then stretched just a bit further until to start to argue "it's fine to be a minor attracted person" which is what they are trying to do now.

And just like that you should be executed.

Using loose terms and language to saying having sex with a minor is acceptable is wrong. If that way of thinking was accepted then it wouldn't be long before the boundaries get stretched just a bit further with a little more open to interpretation style language. Then stretched just a bit further until to start to argue "it's fine to be a minor attracted person" which is what they are trying to do now.

No, minors are always less attractive. They have less sexual attributes in general.
That has NOTHING to do with it.
What is relevant is that those trying to force minors to NOT have any sex until 18 are not just wrong, but very harmful, ignorant, and evil.
Romeo and Juliet were supposed to be 12 and 14.
Historically humans were getting married and having kids by 16.
There is no way people who are physically mature at 15, can or should wait until 18.
They will be crazy by then.

All that should be said is that both should be about the same age, and there should be no coercion.

Nothing wrong with underage girls having sex, as long as there is not a big age difference or coercion.

Define "coercion". There is a lot of "grooming" that goes on before the abuser ever has sex with the girl. It's psychological and designed to imply that the girl has consented, when in fact, the girl doesn't have the capacity to consent.

One of the things that sex traffickers, pimps, and those who sexually abuse children do is to convince the child that it was something that she did to entice him. The Lolita Story. It's all her fault and she wouldn't want to be responsible for getting the adult "into trouble" when the sex was all her idea, now would we?

I'll go along with the "not a big age difference thing", but I have never seen a sexual abuse dynamic between an adult male and an young girl wherein she wasn't convinced to keep quiet because it was all her fault. I worked with Covenant House and the CAS in Toronto as a volunteer with both sex trafficked kids, and sexually abused kids, and there nothing more insidious than a serial child abuser. It's why they average 200 victims before being caught.

No, minors are always less attractive. They have less sexual attributes in general.
What is relevant is that those trying to force minors to NOT have any sex until 18 are not just wrong, but very harmful, ignorant, and evil.
There is no way people who are physically mature at 15, can or should wait until 18.

All that should be said is that both should be about the same age, and there should be no coercion.

Romeo and Juliet is the story of a teenage crush which lasted less than a week and, aided and abetted by adults who should have known better, resulted in the deaths of 8 people, including both Romeo and Juliet Hardly a romance to be immortalized as an acceptable sexual relationship between adolescents.

Yes, when human beings only lived to be 30, they tended to marry younger. Today, 16 year olds are neither physically or emotionally adult enough to cope with a mature relationship. While sex between high school kids has always gone on, what is and has been illegal, is sex between adult males, and immature and vulnerable young girls in positions of authority over them.

No one is criminalizing sex between high school kids. They're criminalizing sex between teachers and high school kids.

Romeo & Juliet were charactors in a play, jerkoff. They weren't real, not based on real people. Got it?

I'm positive that your shrink is on speed dial.

Nice try, Ted.

Romeo & Juliet were charactors in a play, jerkoff. They weren't real, not based on real people. Got it?

I'm positive that your shrink is on speed dial.

Nice try, Ted.

Romeo and Juliet were based on real people.
Otherwise no one would have liked or understood the play.
It is a timeless classic because it embodies natural human events and emotions.

The main problem with the US is that we are way over influenced by New England Puritan colonists, who now are the controlling, wealthy, elite.
Too bad they were not like the Shakers and believe in no sex at all, because then they would have died out like the Shakers did.

Gee whizz, Toro. We are different from you guys. We fear the lifelong jail terms you'd inflict on us for extortion, whereas you'd give the presidency to one of your own who did it, bragged about it, and had talkies made of him telling how he got the billion he extorted plus a video on him getting Ukraine's top cop fired for daring to ask his son Hunter's experience in Burisma's business particulars for millions a year without having to check in for work nor any board meetings like other people have to.

And you think the will of the American people is for Democrats to raise our taxes so you can give freebies to noncitizens at taxpayer expense. Well, kiss my grits, but extortionists used to go to prison, but if they're Democrats you give them the oval office and the right to torture their predecessors by having the dead vote them out of office if you have to load the dead people's million votes 4 extra times if that's all you need to beat a Republican incumbent. What'd I miss! :disbelief:
It`s been 10 months since this post but I`d like to think that the poster isn`t still this stupid but I`m not getting my hopes up. Some nutty stuff from top to bottom and we allow people like this to vote.

Every time anyone says it, Billy...I still can't believe you folks on the left elected THAT idiot to be our President! The dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years is now running the country? How did THAT happen? Millions of Democrats to choose from and you pick a guy who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

Ewe assholes elected the dumbest man on the planet in 2016. The left is trying to catch up!!!!
MAGA

Ewe assholes elected the dumbest man on the planet in 2016. The left is trying to catch up!!!!
MAGA
Dumb, is a relative term.

Trump is a genius, compared to his cult.

Trump referred to himself as “like, really smart” and “a very stable genius.”
'Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump continued.

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Confession: I didn't read every post in this 9-page thread. (You know some of this merde' can get tedious. No?).....Anyway, maybe I missed a poster who already clued in some of the Nuge-fanboys & gal groupies on this thread that the letter posted in the OP is......well.......it's fake.
If I missed that revelation by another, well, I apologize for the redudancy.

Nonetheless, it bears repeating, dunderheaded, washed-up faded rocker Nugent....didn't write it.
It's troll-bait that Uber-Nugers and MAGAHats want desperately to bite at.....and do.

But, unfortunately, such tricksterisms reinforce the societal perception that Trumpsters are under-educated ill-informed dupes just off the turnip-truck. Easily snookered.
I say that with reluctance, as I don't believe it is wholly true.
But it is true, that much of American ---and the world's----perception of Trumpsters is dismissive with the charge of weak educations often levied.

It is sad.
Bigly.
-------------------------------------------------------

"The claim: Musician Ted Nugent authored a viral letter criticizing Joe Biden

Social media users are sharing a letter criticizing President Joe Biden and rejecting his election win. The author of the letter, they falsely claim, is musician Ted Nugent.

“Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast,” a Facebook user wrote on Jan. 24. The post has been shared 1,400 times. USA TODAY has reached out to the user for comment.

Letter puts forth debunked claims

In the letter addressed to “Vice President Biden,” the author alleges that Biden’s “criminal dishonesty is treasonous” and "this Trump supporter” will not be unifying with the Democratic Party"
----------------------------------------------

It`s been 10 months since this post but I`d like to think that the poster isn`t still this stupid but I`m not getting my hopes up. Some nutty stuff from top to bottom and we allow people like this to vote.
Sadly all citizens have that right. It's how we ended up with Trump in the first place...and Boebert and Gosar and MTG

I am far left, but Biden's no angel.
He not only is corrupt over the Ukraine, Burisma Holdings, etc., but go back and read Biden's 1994 Federal Crime Act.
He is the jerk responsible for federalizing the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, and lots of other unconstitutional hacks.

I am far left, but Biden's no angel.
He not only is corrupt over the Ukraine, Burisma Holdings, etc., but go back and read Biden's 1994 Federal Crime Act.
He is the jerk responsible for federalizing the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, and lots of other unconstitutional hacks.

Xiden the FICUS is the worst president since Buchanan. He's killing our country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back