I'm with Ted Nugent

Gee whizz, Toro. We are different from you guys. We fear the lifelong jail terms you'd inflict on us for extortion, whereas you'd give the presidency to one of your own who did it, bragged about it, and had talkies made of him telling how he got the billion he extorted plus a video on him getting Ukraine's top cop fired for daring to ask his son Hunter's experience in Burisma's business particulars for millions a year without having to check in for work nor any board meetings like other people have to.

And you think the will of the American people is for Democrats to raise our taxes so you can give freebies to noncitizens at taxpayer expense. Well, kiss my grits, but extortionists used to go to prison, but if they're Democrats you give them the oval office and the right to torture their predecessors by having the dead vote them out of office if you have to load the dead people's million votes 4 extra times if that's all you need to beat a Republican incumbent. What'd I miss! :disbelief:

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS:

(on Instapundit and reportedly seen on FB, but I don't go there so no link)

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

thumbs up.jpg

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

Joe Biden did what Dems wanted him to do

Beat the SHIT out of Trump

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

That was the mother of all Freudian slips right there.

Schumer's "Erection" gaffe is a hard competition as well.

Speaking of Schumer, why does he look so creepy?

He doesn't....but you seem to have that opinion. Interesting.

Okay, for a Dem he doesn't look creep but compared to everyone else he's creepy.

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

Okay, for a Dem he doesn't look creep but compared to everyone else he's creepy.

Indeed. Schumer pins the Creep-o-Meter.

Indeed. Schumer pins the Creep-o-Meter.

Seriously, kids probably cry upon seeing him.

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

Outstanding!

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

quote-if-barack-obama-becomes-the-president-in-november-again-i-will-either-be-dead-or-in-ted-nugent-71-91-13.jpg

not mention he adopted a girl so he can screw her, so i wouldn't be boasting of any 'alliance' with teddy.
Why don't you go hunt up Joe Biden's selective service record. The one that shows his FIVE deferments. Nugent isn't running for office. Biden spent 47 useless years in government and not five minutes in the military. He showed his respect for the military when he relegated them to a parking garage after they protected his miserable ass from a non-existent threat. Illegitimate puppets fear their military and constituents.

lol ... i know biden had deferments ... so did slick willy , dick cheney & oh ya - donny.

that's not the point. the point is the 'motor city madman' who boasts about how patriotic he is had a 'physical' deferment. yet can run around the stage like the animal he is... means he is just a player & y'all got played.

biden - didnot relegate anybody, jr... that's the capital police who did. do try to throw that whole 'alternative facts' bullshit away... it is rotting yer brain.
If China Joe says squat the democrat head of the capitol police shits. Moron bitch.

lol ... wow - triggered so easily? tsk tsk tsk ... you poor little snowflake; best get some thicker skin than that bufflao bill!

Ted Nugent Plays the Star Spangled Banner at Donald Trump Rally in Michigan November 6 2016

Ted Nugent SHREDS National Anthem at Trump Muskegon, MI rally 10/17/20

:yes_text12:

did you know he supports AND has a canned hunting gig that makes money off of all the little deplorables & their phallic symbols who wanna feel macho?

canned hunting. yaaaaaaaaa.......... that's the ticket!

Ted Nugent Plays the Star Spangled Banner at Donald Trump Rally in Michigan November 6 2016

did you know he supports AND has a canned hunting gig that makes money off of all the little deplorables & their phallic symbols who wanna feel macho?

Jeebus. Get a grip.

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

quote-if-barack-obama-becomes-the-president-in-november-again-i-will-either-be-dead-or-in-ted-nugent-71-91-13.jpg

not mention he adopted a girl so he can screw her, so i wouldn't be boasting of any 'alliance' with teddy.
Why don't you go hunt up Joe Biden's selective service record. The one that shows his FIVE deferments. Nugent isn't running for office. Biden spent 47 useless years in government and not five minutes in the military. He showed his respect for the military when he relegated them to a parking garage after they protected his miserable ass from a non-existent threat. Illegitimate puppets fear their military and constituents.

lol ... i know biden had deferments ... so did slick willy , dick cheney & oh ya - donny.

that's not the point. the point is the 'motor city madman' who boasts about how patriotic he is had a 'physical' deferment. yet can run around the stage like the animal he is... means he is just a player & y'all got played.

biden - didnot relegate anybody, jr... that's the capital police who did. do try to throw that whole 'alternative facts' bullshit away... it is rotting yer brain.
If China Joe says squat the democrat head of the capitol police shits. Moron bitch.

lol ... wow - triggered so easily? tsk tsk tsk ... you poor little snowflake; best get some thicker skin than that bufflao bill!
Don't take my recognition of who you are as being a thin skin, LOL, far better people than you have tried to get under it and I am still here.

Jeebus. Get a grip.

:auiqs.jpg:

truth hurts a lot doesn't it? i do see you didn't deny it. how immoral & unethical it is to hunt for an animal who has no chance of escaping.... he is as fake as donny. donny cons people into believing he's a great biz'nez man & knows how to make deals & dirty uncle ted cons people into thinking he's a patriot & some great 'hunter'. he was also busted for poaching.

what 2 stellar guys you wanna be aligned with. :113:

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

Don't take my recognition of who you are as being a thin skin, LOL, far better people than you have tried to get under it and I am still here.

whatever you say trigger boy.

Ted Nugent
Hey Ted!

306-232

Scratch that, you whiny BITCH

You love pointing to that fraudulent EC count as if it means something.

It just means the chinese bought the political class. That's all it means.

I'll not unite with these frauds and millions more won't either. This is an illegitimate fraud president worthy of absolutely nothing.
President Biden.
Say it.
Every time anyone says it, Billy...I still can't believe you folks on the left elected THAT idiot to be our President! The dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years is now running the country? How did THAT happen? Millions of Democrats to choose from and you pick a guy who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

He took over for the dumbest man to ever enter the political world so we have that!!!

MAGA

I'll not unite with these frauds and millions more won't either. This is an illegitimate fraud president worthy of absolutely nothing.
President Biden.
Say it.
Every time anyone says it, Billy...I still can't believe you folks on the left elected THAT idiot to be our President! The dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years is now running the country? How did THAT happen? Millions of Democrats to choose from and you pick a guy who's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

He took over for the dumbest man to ever enter the political world so we have that!!!

MAGA

not to mention biden will actually listen to the experts; whether it's the medical & science community & not going with 'his hunches' or TV doctors & pillow guys hawking drugs that can actually harm rather than do any good. or believes he 'knows more than the generals'.... or align himself with murdering dictators because they powder his butt & whisper sweet nothings in his ear, playing him like a fiddle by sending him 'love letters'.

Ted Nugent
Hey Ted!

306-232

Scratch that, you whiny BITCH

You love pointing to that fraudulent EC count as if it means something.

It just means the chinese bought the political class. That's all it means.

Indeed. Xiden the FICUS will now carry out the CCP agenda.

Forum List

Back