And I know I've gots to have you in a matter of time, now babe

Honey, you, you, you look so nice
She's young, she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She so fine, she's mine
All the time, I woke my mind

It's all right baby, it's quite all right I asked your mama

Wait a minute officer; wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me, what about her?
Hey, I'll share her with you!

Sounds like Plugs "Pedo" Xiden's personal theme song, bub.
Deflection and Irony.....two Pillars of the trump cult.

They're far to stupid to understand that.
Too, Genius.
My bad.
You have a lot of bads it seems. Maybe you're just stupid. What did Ted say that he should not? He expressed an opinion, which as I understand it is still allowed in the US?
I never said it wasn't. I said he's not capable of writing that.

Your bad, I guess.
Why do you believe he is not capable? Too many big words for you?
Nope. Too many big words for him. Why can you not figure that out from my post?
I disagree with you. Duh.
I don't care. It makes no difference to my question. Could you not figure out what I meant from my post?
Nope. Not until you clarified it.
Damn dude, I'm almost outta pegs.

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS:

(on Instapundit and reportedly seen on FB, but I don't go there so no link)

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

No one cares what that deranged asshole has to say. Nugent and Randy Quaid have about an equal amount of credibility in the real world.

Nugent could have been a huge star if he'd been half-ways sane. He was such a creep around young girls, nobody would tour with him.

More people care about the Nuge's opinions than do about yours, hun.

Which proves exactly nothing. More people cared about Q's opinions than Ted Nugent's and look what that got them. I'm also reminded that nobody listened to Cassandra either, and she was ALWAYS right.

The character of those people you choose to is far more important than how many other people are listening to them. Nugent, like Trump, has no morals, no character and no decency. Birds of a feather. If the whole world were following them, I would not - ever.

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS

Joe is Ted's Bitch.

Ted's "bitch" was 17 years old when he talked her parents into making him her "guardian".

How old are these girls?

View attachment 447521

trump cultists having issues with identifying levels of affection.

You poor little thing. So obsessed with Trump that he still lives rent free in your head.

Hardly....but we've certainly seen the damage that trump cultists can do....and we should definitely pay attention to their penchant for hatred and destruction.

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

Joe Biden did what Dems wanted him to do

Beat the SHIT out of Trump

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

That was the mother of all Freudian slips right there.

Schumer's "Erection" gaffe is a hard competition as well.

It WAS funny...and freudian considering how all the trump cultists get one when their Lard and Master speaks.................and tweets.

Too, Genius.
My bad.
You have a lot of bads it seems. Maybe you're just stupid. What did Ted say that he should not? He expressed an opinion, which as I understand it is still allowed in the US?

Your bad, I guess.
I don't care. It makes no difference to my question. Could you not figure out what I meant from my post?
Damn dude you’re a 53-year old man who doesn’t know the difference between men and women. Maybe you should put those pegs to good use?

Too, Genius.
My bad.

Your bad, I guess.
Damn dude you’re a 53-year old man who doesn’t know the difference between men and women. Maybe you should put those pegs to good use?
You haven't got time to worry about me.

There's one party.jpg

Too, Genius.
My bad.

Your bad, I guess.
I worry because people like you have a vote

Too, Genius.
My bad.

Your bad, I guess.
I worry because people like you have a vote
That's a good use for your limited attention span.

The Nuge hasn't been quite the same since his Crawford Texas neighbors, the Bushes, moved up here by me. His brush clearing buddy that got to know Ted said "Barbara, we need to move away from here."

is Joe Biden the best that you could come up with, Billy? Doesn't say much for the left these days...does it?

No, they put together the most extensive Voter Fraud organization in the history of politics:

It WAS funny...and freudian considering how all the trump cultists get one when their Lard and Master speaks.................and tweets.

Your depravity is not the thread topic.

Speaking of Schumer, why does he look so creepy?

He doesn't....but you seem to have that opinion. Interesting.

and if you agreed with him he would one of the great guitar players.....
He had his time. Back in the day he was good. What has he done in the last decade? Zip.
By the way, I judge no artist by his politics. None. Zero, they are judged by their music.
what have many of the guys from the 70's done lately?....also zip.....
Like Kiss?
what about kiss?....

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS

Joe is Ted's Bitch.

Ted's "bitch" was 17 years old when he talked her parents into making him her "guardian".

How old are these girls?

View attachment 447521

trump cultists having issues with identifying levels of affection.

Sorry, doll. We're the ones who noticed President Biden gave the 5,000 National Guardsmen Icebox nights after the Democrat majority ran them out of the House to the great frozen outdoors to "rest" on concrete floors in an outdoor parking lot which had only 1 restroom with 2 potty chairs for 12- hour shifts for all 5,000 of them. And Antifa persons were photo shopping themselves until they realized that to be evidence of their paramilitary hits on Republicans, cops, and the guardsmen. :cheeky-smiley-018:

and if you agreed with him he would one of the great guitar players.....
He had his time. Back in the day he was good. What has he done in the last decade? Zip.
By the way, I judge no artist by his politics. None. Zero, they are judged by their music.
what have many of the guys from the 70's done lately?....also zip.....
Like Kiss?
what about kiss?....
They are still playing, along with a lot of other 70's artists. Peter Frampton recently released a blues album. If you like jazz, Pat Metheny is still writing great music. There are a ton of others. The Nuge chose to surround himself with controversy instead of remaining true to his art.

Your depravity is not the thread topic.

But you sure like to bring up your fantasies, don't you?

Ted Nugent Plays the Star Spangled Banner at Donald Trump Rally in Michigan November 6 2016

Ted Nugent SHREDS National Anthem at Trump Muskegon, MI rally 10/17/20

New Topics

Forum List

Back