I'm with Ted Nugent

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS:

(on Instapundit and reportedly seen on FB, but I don't go there so no link)

Mod Edit: Link provided Ted Nugent's Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
Outta the park for sharing Ted Nugent's letter.

Another Ted--Ted Olsen, lost his wife whose plane was demolished on 9/11 after writing a book on Hillary (the dowager of getting even with her enemies) Rodham Clinton. Apologize for confusing the shared first names, "Ted".

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

quote-if-barack-obama-becomes-the-president-in-november-again-i-will-either-be-dead-or-in-ted-nugent-71-91-13.jpg

not to mention he adopted a girl so he can screw her, so i wouldn't be boasting of any 'alliance' with teddy.

Last edited:
Jealous much?
Of him???? LOL!!!!!
Yes. He is a very good guitar player and you are terrible. The guys at the store across from BU stated you were awful and kept blaming them for giving you bad guitars. A good craftsman never blames his tools. Admit you're angry at Nugent because he is what you wanted to be as a musician.
You’re an idiot. There are people here on this board who have heard my playing. They say I’m quite good.
As usual you no idea what you’re talking about.
Just for the record I’m a bassist, and unlike Ted I am still writing and recording and will be touring again soon.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Chronic Inability to Keep a Rhythm ^^^
Dream on.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such an active fantasy life as consolation for your lack of a real one.

You are hardly the stuff of my dreams, or of anyone else who shares my discerning perception and impeccable good taste.
You don’t know who I am. Don’t pretend like you do.
Begone lower life form.

I know your type very well. You're a desperate for attention wannabully who acts out on the interwebs.

And as for leaving here: No.
Cancel him and he will cease to exist.

Indeed. But those of us whom the Lefties cancel just live our lives away from their bullying. Which reminds me - I am going to post some recommendations on how to live during the Xiden the FICUS reign of terror.

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

quote-if-barack-obama-becomes-the-president-in-november-again-i-will-either-be-dead-or-in-ted-nugent-71-91-13.jpg

not mention he adopted a girl so he can screw her, so i wouldn't be boasting of any 'alliance' with teddy.
Why don't you go hunt up Joe Biden's selective service record. The one that shows his FIVE deferments. Nugent isn't running for office. Biden spent 47 useless years in government and not five minutes in the military. He showed his respect for the military when he relegated them to a parking garage after they protected his miserable ass from a non-existent threat. Illegitimate puppets fear their military and constituents.

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump’s campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump’s beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

No one cares what that deranged asshole has to say. Nugent and Randy Quaid have about an equal amount of credibility in the real world.

Nugent could have been a huge star if he'd been half-ways sane. He was such a creep around young girls, nobody would tour with him.

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

not mention he adopted a girl so he can screw her, so i wouldn't be boasting of any 'alliance' with teddy.
Why don't you go hunt up Joe Biden's selective service record. The one that shows his FIVE deferments. Nugent isn't running for office. Biden spent 47 useless years in government and not five minutes in the military. He showed his respect for the military when he relegated them to a parking garage after they protected his miserable ass from a non-existent threat. Illegitimate puppets fear their military and constituents.

lol ... i know biden had deferments ... so did slick willy , dick cheney & oh ya - donny.

that's not the point. the point is the 'motor city madman' who boasts about how patriotic he is had a 'physical' deferment. yet can run around the stage like the animal he is... means he is just a player & y'all got played.

biden - didnot relegate anybody, jr... that's the capital police who did. do try to throw that whole 'alternative facts' bullshit away... it is rotting yer brain.

Ted Nugent

No one cares what that deranged asshole has to say. Nugent and Randy Quaid have about an equal amount of credibility in the real world.

Nugent could have been a huge star if he'd been half-ways sane. He was such a creep around young girls, nobody would tour with him.

More people care about the Nuge's opinions than do about yours, hun.

As are we all - but the Leftwing Totalitarians believe that opinions contrary to their own should be punished.
I'm fine with ignored. Punishment is reserved for insurrectionists.

Then you should want Antifa and BLM to be the first on the list for punishment, bub.

Dg4AJyTVAAAz4tk.jpg

lol ... i know biden had deferments ... so did slick willy , dick cheney & oh ya - donny.

that's not the point. the point is the 'motor city madman' who boasts about how patriotic he is had a 'physical' deferment. yet can run around the stage like the animal he is... means he is just a player & y'all got played.

biden - didnot relegate anybody, jr... that's the capital police who did. do try to throw that whole 'alternative facts' bullshit away... it is rotting yer brain.
If China Joe says squat the democrat head of the capitol police shits. Moron bitch.

The Nuge pretty much sums it up is this letter to Xiden the FICUS

Joe is Ted's Bitch.

Ted's "bitch" was 17 years old when he talked her parents into making him her "guardian".

How old are these girls?

View attachment 447521

trump cultists having issues with identifying levels of affection.

You poor little thing. So obsessed with Trump that he still lives rent free in your head.

New Topics

Forum List

Back