I'm watching the movie "Drumline"

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Turning out to be a decent movie. ... :cool:

It's about a negro kid from the ghetto who gets a music scholarship to attend a black university by playing a snare drum in the school's band during the half-time at football games. But he has a hood attitude and hides the fact that he can't read music. Which eventually causes a lot of problems with fellow band members and the band leader.

I never knew that school half-time bands where such a big deal with colored people. They really beat those drums with a passion while doing a synchronized jigaboo dance at the same time. Quite impressive to watch.

Last edited:
Nick Cannon I believe is the lead in the movie. I liked it, myself, but its been a long time since I've watched it.

Another really great movie is Finding Forester. Sean Connery is the retired old man that wrote a humdinger of a book. Black student winds up being his protege'. Very decent flick.

Turning out to be a decent movie. ... :cool:

It's about a negro kid from the ghetto who gets a music scholarship to attend a black university by playing a snare drum in the school's band during the half-time at football games. But he has a hood attitude and hides the fact that he can't read music. Which eventually causes a lot of problems with fellow band members and the band leader.

I never knew that school half-time bands where such a big deal with colored people. They really beat those drums with a passion while doing a synchronized jigaboo dance at the same time. Quite impressive to watch.

Paradidle Paradiddle Flam Flam Tripple Ratamacue

Aren’t Moslems colored people for the most part?
Not really...there are a lot of African Muslims...but the Arabs did the smart thing and chopped their balls off before they brought them into Arab lands...kinda eliminates problems in the future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back