I'm watching John Wick 3

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's over the top like all of them and frankly the level of violence he survives is totally unbelievable. I almost didn't finish it until he teams up with Halle Berry. Her dog should be the star of the show. The dog is a dick chomping mofo and is a badass!

• Banned
I'll remember put it on my Netflix list
There are a few scenes where the dog is simply amazing. I cannot imagine the training it took to do those things. Lena Heady would like one of the scenes.

I've not seen the films, but have seen all the fight scenes. Reeves trained his ass off, and it shows.

His reload technique cracks me up every time.

It’s a great movie like the rest. Reeves does his own stunts, he is a Blackbelt in Brazilian Ju Jitsu and trains with the Machado brothers. He has been training with Tarin Tactical for years on his shooting. You can check out his YouTube videos of his training. It is amazing. He is a dedicated actor who wants it to look real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No where near as good as the first two and the movie drug on and on when it should have ended. At least 20 minutes of it should have landed on the editing room floor.

It's over the top like all of them and frankly the level of violence he survives is totally unbelievable. I almost didn't finish it until he teams up with Halle Berry. Her dog should be the star of the show. The dog is a dick chomping mofo and is a badass!

I think the first movie was great....the next two were too much and I think they went in the wrong direction. I liked the idea that he was a former enforcer for the Russian mob rather than this vast underground society...that went off the rails. Like many movie franchises....where they have to make gut decisions in the first movie because of lack of resources, they lose that gut instinct when the money is free flowing for the sequels.....I think Deadpool fell into this trap too.....

They lost the "heart," of the first film, losing it to "more," rather than better.....

The first movie was great, but the 2nd and 3rd have gotten progressively less good......

Also....did anyone notice that Keanu's age caught up with him in the 3rd movie? He moved like an older guy and you could really see it in that movie......his action days are getting behind him.

Love the first movie, and Keanu seems to be a really good person in real life.....but there really is just the one John Wick movie...

I couldn't maintain my ability to suspend reality with 2 let alone I can't imagine how much worse 3 is.
In 2, he had the handguns that must have had the ability to regenerate rounds as he would fire off dozens of shits without reloading, as well as the ability suspend gravity.
I agree with 2aguy

Forum List

Back