I'm turning off political discussion

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
Yes, I've had enough of it. There are two clear paths for ths US: life or death. It may become once again a free and prosper nation or it may go further to this path of becoming a corrupt, third world and soon, bankrupt nation. But I'll just cease to worry. Everybody who has seen any of my posts here know what path would please me better, but again, it's pointless to discuss. I believe with all my heart in divine providence and so, whatever happens, it's just fine. I'll be back here to celebrate if Romney wins; if Obama wins you will possibly never see me again.

PS: I'll be on the US soon for a couple of months.

Maybe a few more people will leave in disgust that the country just refuses to acknowledge their genius.

You take politics too seriously. We have had liberals as President, we have had conservatives. Some were good, some were bad......the nation goes on

Stop being such a Drama Queen

Ok. I hope you're right that Obama is just an ordinary liberal president.

How could you believe he is after 4 years of Evidence he is very Different?

that said. I think Tuning out, and not engaging in debate now is the worst thing you could do. It's crunch time baby. If you want your side to win. Get out there and scream it from the roof tops.

You take politics too seriously. We have had liberals as President, we have had conservatives. Some were good, some were bad......the nation goes on

This is the greatest country on earth. We have two political parties who both think they know what is best for the country Believe it or not, Democrats love this country as much as Republicans. Believe it or not, their views are not that far apart on the political spectrum.

It is not LIFE OR DEATH. One party will not lead us to limitless prosperity while the other drives us to third world status The country will go on regardless who we select.

This is the greatest country on earth. We have two political parties who both think they know what is best for the country Believe it or not, Democrats love this country as much as Republicans. Believe it or not, their views are not that far apart on the political spectrum.

It is not LIFE OR DEATH. One party will not lead us to limitless prosperity while the other drives us to third world status The country will go on regardless who we select.

It's not exactly life or death but freedom and slavery.

Being a slave to government or being free to live the life you choose.

How could you believe he is after 4 years of Evidence he is very Different?

that said. I think Tuning out, and not engaging in debate now is the worst thing you could do. It's crunch time baby. If you want your side to win. Get out there and scream it from the roof tops.

Thank you, but no. I'll be praying, but I will not engage in any political debate anymore.

Yes, I've had enough of it. There are two clear paths for ths US: life or death. It may become once again a free and prosper nation or it may go further to this path of becoming a corrupt, third world and soon, bankrupt nation. But I'll just cease to worry. Everybody who has seen any of my posts here know what path would please me better, but again, it's pointless to discuss. I believe with all my heart in divine providence and so, whatever happens, it's just fine. I'll be back here to celebrate if Romney wins; if Obama wins you will possibly never see me again.

20120622052737!Rofl.gif

Translation, you don't want to be around to eat the crow if Obama wins, but you're absolutely titilating at the thought of bragging if Romney wins. Good riddance. :eusa_hand:

Joshua, my unsolicited advice would be to switch your radio to a music station and your television to something like the Discovery Channel or ESPN.

An Obama victory would not be the end of the country. The tanks won't be rolling into town the next day. We won't be turning into Cuba.

The blabbers who are trying to terrify you have a vested interest in keeping you terrified, it's what they do. I'm listening to Dick Morris tell Sean Hannity right now that, in December, Obama plans to essentially hand America's sovereignty over to the UN. Inside information he just received, he says. Really. Same goes for the blabbers on the other "side". They don't have your best interests at heart.

Last edited:

All you can do is the best you can with what you have.

The point is not to quit.

Keep reading. Keep writing. Keep honing your opinion so that you'll be ready to give it in a concise, clear and positive manner.

Though the metronome for evolution is the living heartbeat of the here and now, make no mistake... the marker in time best used to make sense of Earth Politics is the Century.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5YeIiLkhnc]And the beat goes on - Sonny & Cher - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEEPmGC_18g]Del Amitri - Nothing Ever Happens TOTP - YouTube[/ame]

You are scaring the poor kid

He actually believes the bullshit he reads on this board

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Last edited:

You are scaring the poor kid

He actually believes the bullshit he reads on this board

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

No, no... I'm not scared. My life is pretty fine. I'll just be a little sad for a while but I know in the end everything will be OK.

Forum List

Back