I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

likely CPS in a lot of places is filled with pedos themselves.

There's one luser on this forum, who has repeatedly claimed to have been with CPS (now retired), who is also one of the more obviously-likely to be a pedophile; who has long been one of the loudest defenders and advocates of sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children in public schools.

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

"How am I attempting to raise my kids as homosexuals, you ask?
Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

As you like to say...LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE, Really ALONE!
Logically inaccurate, intellectually weak, ethically repulsive.

Jo

Oh yeah? Well if we're so ignorant and stupid then why is the left the only one trying not to let people live their own lives and mind their own damn business instead of trying to get involved with it?

Preach it brother!!!:TH_WAY~113:
PERFECT!

1650142709742.png

EVERYTHING......points to leftist globalist control and DEPOPULATION.
Sure....the more they push "queerism" the closer they get to depopulation..

In 2014, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office published a 72-page report warning the public of the known risk of child predators in public schools. The report explained the grooming—which sounds eerily like what Florida’s law is trying to stop—and recommended that teachers be monitored for such “grooming behaviors” that held the potential for sexual misconduct and abuse. The report mentions the words “groom” or “grooming” 13 times.

• In 2017, the U.S. Department of Education published a report warning that public school employees “groom” children which leads to committing “sexual misconduct” against 10 percent of all K-12 students.
  • In 2021, Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker, a Democrat, signed actual “anti-grooming legislation” that expanded the definition of the word “grooming” and forced all Illinois public schools to adopt stronger policies to protect students from teacher sexual misconduct. Illinois got no pushback from the rainbow crowd.
  • In reality, Florida lawmakers have taken a very modest step in trying to contain a known problem, prompting Disney to side publicly with some of the most vile tactics used against children. That action is coming with a huge price tag. In addition to untold thousands unsubscribing from the Hulu and Disney+ streaming services, and whatever the toll may be on its theme parks, Disney has nuked the good will it enjoyed with governments at every level.
Disney’s Ongoing PublicSelf-Immolation Is Just What We Needed › American Greatness

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

Not so very long ago she'd have probably ended up in prison for child abuse. We should return to those times.

I thought you gays were "born" that way. Now this lesbo wants to raise kids to be homos, and not let them be normal. It was better back in the day.

Not so very long ago she'd have probably ended up in prison for child abuse. We should return to those times.

Seriously? Prison? Child abuse? Where is the abuse? Go back and read the story again. I had asked: how what she is doing any different than what all parents do? All parents project an implied expectation that the children will conform to what they consider "normal. If there is a difference here, it is that the mother is, in effect, giving them permission to discover themselves and to be who and what they are. She is not really trying to make them homosexuals.

What the fuck are you talking about Shrimp? We do not need another troll here. Do you have something to contribute to the topic or not?
Wow, so much hostility. You keep calling him Bobby Boy. I underlined and bolded that part of your sentence in my first reply. You are assuming his gender by calling him a boy. I am told by leftists that is bigoted and insensitive.

Wow, so much hostility. You keep calling him Bobby Boy. I underlined and bolded that part of your sentence in my first reply. You are assuming his gender by calling him a boy. I am told by leftists that is bigoted and insensitive.
Give me a fucking break! I do not have time for your moronic bullshit. You are on ignore

Selected excerpts:

You're demon possessed.

Forum List

Back