I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals( I Never Have To Say ‘Gay’)

There does not seem to be any getting through to you. What grade level do you read at? Nevermind. If it was above 1st grade you would know.
You clearly have a very high opinion of yourself but your constant condescension to anyone who disagrees with you only shows you to be a douchebag - and not a very intelligent douchebag at that.

You clearly have a very high opinion of yourself but your constant condescension to anyone who disagrees with you only shows you to be a douchebag - and not a very intelligent douchebag at that.

It's a rather bizarre strain of Dunning-Kruger. An illiterate cretin, who writes at an elementary-school level, is infested with insane and evil positions, that he somehow believes make him more intelligent than and morally superior to sane people.

Let me tell you people something. I have no patience for anyone who asks stupid question AFTER the answer was posted in plain view. He did not say he disagreed with it. He just ignored it. Don't tell me about intellegence.

I have always wondered that. A million homosexuals moving into my town of 50,000 doesn't even scare me a little bit. Maybe I am oblivious to the danger. Can someone fill me in?
I guess that we will have to keep wondering. You'll never get them to engage in an honest discussion about it. My guess is that there are some have issues with their own sexuality (or gender identity) and see - in gay and trans people- an aspect of themselves that they cannot face up to

In most cases however, it has to do with changes insociety in the area of sexual norms and gender roles, that they do not understand and can't controll. They long for a simpler time when "men were men" and "wpmen were women" and everyone knew just how to act.

For others it may just be the idiological dogma and hysteria that they are fed and swallow whole. The bigotry has become an essential part of their political and personal identity to the point where they just shut out any information that undermines their beliefs about certain people

CC Ralph Norton

A different perspective on the "Don't Say Gay" controversy. Now before you all go bonkers, please read beyond the tittle and answer one simple question:

How is what this Lesbian mother is doing any different from what parents (and educators do with regards to heterosexuality?

Selected excerpts:

"How am I attempting to raise my kids as homosexuals, you ask?
Well, it’s simple: I learned how from watching straight people enforce a sexual orientation on their children without ever saying “straight.”

"One of the most amazing things about cisgender straight people is that most of them think they don’t have a sexual orientation or a gender identity.
A major premise of Florida’s recently passed “Don’t Say Gay” bill is that children should be sheltered from discussions of sexual orientation, and in many ways, I, a queer mom married to a woman, actually agree with this. That also goes for gender identity too ― I think it would be amazing if schools stopped teaching gender as an innate expression stemming from what is in one’s pants. And I believe young children can learn all about love and family and different family structures without needing to have it framed in ways that are overly sexual or romantic. But that’s not how straight society likes to play."

"The ironic twist regarding this legislation is that mainstream straight culture enjoys aggressively (hetero)sexualizing young children in ways that, if LGBTQ people did it, we would be labeled perverts, extremists and child abusers. And yet heterosexual grooming ― a term I coined for this phenomenon ― is so constant and ubiquitous most people don’t even notice it."

So folks, what it comes down to is this....If you do not want anything about homosexuality or transsexuality discussed in school, stop teaching heterosexuality and cisgender ideology and expectations.

As you like to say...LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE, Really ALONE!
Wait I thought people were born straight or gay. I guess that was a lie.

Homosexuals are genetic. What this means is you're either homosexual or heterosexual or something in between based on your genetics. This means it probably isn't health to go against the genetic reality.

Forum List

Back