I'm Truly Concerned About The Next Presidential Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
For we're still trying to get the 2020 election sorted out. Trump has already started working on his 2024 campaign, but I do believe that Biden will be even less motivated to campaign next year because he already knows (or rather his administration does) that he got away with cheating last time around.

Whatever the truth about the cheating, surely the right strategy for patriots now is to propose a model election method that is as fraud-proof as possible, and get as much bi-partisan support as possible for it. Something that will involve paper ballots and secure voter ID.

We should propose a national holiday on voting day, to make it as easy as possible for people to vote. Everyone who is entitled to vote and who wants to, should be able to. People who are, for medical or similar reasons, unable to get to the polls, should have their ballots collected by a team of two, one from each party.

Our proposal should be designed to restore confidence in the voting system.

There is no point to "sorting out" the 2020 election. It's done. Over. Final. Can't be changed.

The only thing we can do is vote in mass droves. We can't sit back and say "the election is RIGGED my vote won't count!" Bullshit. You're just making it easier for them to skew numbers by doing that, and you DESERVE what dictator comes out of it.

Whatever the truth about the cheating, surely the right strategy for patriots now is to propose a model election method that is as fraud-proof as possible, and get as much bi-partisan support as possible for it. Something that will involve paper ballots and secure voter ID.

We should propose a national holiday on voting day, to make it as easy as possible for people to vote. Everyone who is entitled to vote and who wants to, should be able to. People who are, for medical or similar reasons, unable to get to the polls, should have their ballots collected by a team of two, one from each party.

Our proposal should be designed to restore confidence in the voting system.

1674850849136.png

For we're still trying to get the 2020 election sorted out. Trump has already started working on his 2024 campaign, but I do believe that Biden will be even less motivated to campaign next year because he already knows (or rather his administration does) that he got away with cheating last time around.
No it's been sorted out. Biden is your President. Can you vote if you're locked up in an asylum where you belong?

New Topics

Forum List

Back