I'm Truly Concerned About The Next Presidential Election

For we're still trying to get the 2020 election sorted out. Trump has already started working on his 2024 campaign, but I do believe that Biden will be even less motivated to campaign next year because he already knows (or rather his administration does) that he got away with cheating last time around.
The concern should be that Republicans in swing states will lawlessly attempt to disenfranchise Democratic voters and submit a fraudulent slate of electors in favor of the Republican candidate, contrary to the will of the voters.

Or that corrupt conservative state courts will lawlessly reject perfectly valid Democratic ballots.

Or that the corrupt conservative Supreme Court rules in favor of the ‘independent state legislature theory’ denying the people the right to challenge in state courts lawless efforts by Republican officials to disenfranchise Democratic voters.

Yes, concern about the 2024 presidential election is warranted – concern of corruption and criminality on the part of dishonest Republican lawmakers and election officials to do anything to win control of the WH, no matter how wrong, illegal, or reprehensible.

The concern should be that Republicans in swing states will lawlessly attempt to disenfranchise Democratic voters and submit a fraudulent slate of electors in favor of the Republican candidate, contrary to the will of the voters.

Or that corrupt conservative state courts will lawlessly reject perfectly valid Democratic ballots.

Or that the corrupt conservative Supreme Court rules in favor of the ‘independent state legislature theory’ denying the people the right to challenge in state courts lawless efforts by Republican officials to disenfranchise Democratic voters.

Yes, concern about the 2024 presidential election is warranted – concern of corruption and criminality on the part of dishonest Republican lawmakers and election officials to do anything to win control of the WH, no matter how wrong, illegal, or reprehensible.
Do you think America would be better off with just one political party?

For we're still trying to get the 2020 election sorted out. Trump has already started working on his 2024 campaign, but I do believe that Biden will be even less motivated to campaign next year because he already knows (or rather his administration does) that he got away with cheating last time around.
Bull shit, the only cheat was Trump as we're going to find out in Georgia real soon and let's not forget Trump's fake electors scheme.

What an infantile pile of TWADDLE from BOTH SIDES; downright nonsense!! Here; I'll settle it!!!

Trump is FANTASTIC; Biden is shit!!!

Now Kerry on!!!

Greg

Your blob lost. Get over it

Forum List

Back