"I'm too stupid a liberal to be paid per post"

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
While some USMB posters like Lakhota have admitted to being a PPP (paid per post) poster; others have not. We know from reports that the PPP'ers are supposed to have a modicum of intelligence to be accepted for the positions. So, what USMB liberals were too stupid to get the gig?

While some USMB posters like Lakhota have admitted to being a PPP (paid per post) poster; others have not. We know from reports that the PPP'ers are supposed to have a modicum of intelligence to be accepted for the positions. So, what USMB liberals were too stupid to get the gig?

Where did I say I am a PPP (paid per post) poster? Flat salary is much better.

Lakota intelligent? Really? Hehehehehe! LOL!!

Flat rate with insurance and bonuses. A week vacation after the election. I'm considering either Disney Land or Vegas.

Lakota intelligent? Really? Hehehehehe! LOL!!

Maybe, aptitude was a better word for a lack of a unflattering term that ought to be applied to him.

Even hazlnut was accepted for the job. The bar isn't that high.

Look at it this way. If Trump hired you as a poster, he would probably stiff you anyway. He didn't pay those cute little girls who sang at one of his rallies

Dn't know what you're talking about. But political rallies are for people who care to voice their ideas. It's not about people getting paid.

Look at it this way. If Trump hired you as a poster, he would probably stiff you anyway. He didn't pay those cute little girls who sang at one of his rallies

Dn't know what you're talking about. But political rallies are for people who care to voice their ideas. It's not about people getting paid.

Sure I know what I'm talking about. Paid posters have to be up on what's happening.
USA Freedom Kids v. Donald Trump: Dancing kids group sues - CNNPolitics.com

Sure I know what I'm talking about. Paid posters have to be up on what's happening.

:lol: You're reaching for anything you can find. Meanwhile, you want to put a murderer in the WH. Guess you're getting enough pittance to advocate that.

Flat rate with insurance and bonuses. A week vacation after the election. I'm considering either Disney Land or Vegas.

Amen! Elk & moose hunting trip for me.

Well, if you go the PPP route, you're stupid. I mean, there is quantity but there is also quality which is what they paid me for. Detailed analysis that proves again that Ms. Clinton is superior in policy, temperament, experience, and outlook Probably the best $525,000 she spent ever!!!

The PPP bitches deserve whatever they get.

Well, if you go the PPP route, you're stupid. I mean, there is quantity but there is also quality which is what they paid me for. Detailed analysis that proves again that Ms. Clinton is superior in policy, temperament, experience, and outlook Probably the best $525,000 she spent ever!!!

:lmao: You claiming that you give "quality analysis" and to a lesser extent openly admitting that you're a phony poster (cos we all know that already).

:lmao: You claiming that you give "quality analysis" and to a lesser extent openly admitting that you're a phony poster (cos we all know that already).

Quality analysis is a foreign concept to you--you who were claiming the election was "rigged" about a month ago yet somehow have now circled back to feeling otherwise. Making a cool 500 grand off simply reporting the truth that Ms. Clinton is, was, and always will be the superior candidate to Trump is easy money because it has the added benefit of being correct.

Quality analysis is a foreign concept to you--you who were claiming the election was "rigged" about a month ago yet somehow have now circled back to feeling otherwise. Making a cool 500 grand off simply reporting the truth that Ms. Clinton is, was, and always will be the superior candidate to Trump is easy money because it has the added benefit of being correct.

Nobody's paying you half a mil for your shit takes. Geez, you can't even tell a halfway believable lie let alone do quality anything.

Nobody's paying you half a mil for your shit takes. Geez, you can't even tell a halfway believable lie let alone do quality anything.

Nobody would pay you for your easily dismissed tripe. Afterall you did think Romney stood a chance...how dumb do you have to be to believe that?
My quality analysis is second to none--having predicted Tuesday's outcome 500 days in advance or so.

Anyway, 500 large, 525 large...nobody counts after a cool half million.

:lol: You're reaching for anything you can find. Meanwhile, you want to put a murderer in the WH. Guess you're getting enough pittance to advocate that.

Right. If you ever wonder why people say right wingers are crazy, just go back and read that stupid post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back