Im thinking of starting a business

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
I was hoping to get some feedback from yoiu guys on what would be the more succesful business plan.

I was thinking of producing a certain product in mass quanities with a hope that the result would be because there is mass quantities people would just natrually buy the product.

My alternative plan was to offer a product in a test manner to see what the market wanted and what people would buy.

Which aaproach do you think will result in a more sustainable business?

• Banned
I do collect many from the people on here.

i dont think they have ANY vallue though

Um..either approach is valid.

There is no sure fire business model. You sorta feel it out as you go along.

My advice is don't fall in love with the business.

• Banned
I think that one makes sense and that the other doesnt.

can you guess which one would fail and leave me in debt?

I was hoping to get some feedback from yoiu guys on what would be the more succesful business plan.

I was thinking of producing a certain product in mass quanities with a hope that the result would be because there is mass quantities people would just natrually buy the product.

My alternative plan was to offer a product in a test manner to see what the market wanted and what people would buy.

I'm not following your theory that producing mass quantities of a product will induce people "naturally" to buy the product. People buy products because they want or need them. If they neither want or need what you've produced then it doesn't matter how much of that product you turn out...you're not going to sell it.

• Banned

I'm not following your theory that producing mass quantities of a product will induce people "naturally" to buy the product. People buy products because they want or need them. If they neither want or need what you've produced then it doesn't matter how much of that product you turn out...you're not going to sell it.

Ding ding ding

we have a winner!

No demand no success.

The economy will only get better when consumers feel good about spending and NOT when business gets tax cuts.,

If you advertise big enough then people will realize they need your product.

But the better way to is to satisfy a demand that's already there by testing for it.

Oh..so you weren't serious.

Instead..you wanted to pull a gotcha. That's basically why you are not well liked around here.

Truth? You do truth with a lie.

And that's bullshit.

By the way...your supply side economics thing was wrong in terms of a business model.

Pet Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody "naturally" needs to buy rocks.

Oh come on.

I want to out their historically failed ideas.

Im not here to be popular Im here to exchange facts.

i have a long list of friends here BTW

Oh..so you weren't serious.

Instead..you wanted to pull a gotcha. That's basically why you are not well liked around here.

Truth? You do truth with a lie.

And that's bullshit.

By the way...your supply side economics thing was wrong in terms of a business model.

Pet Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody "naturally" needs to buy rocks.

Did they buy it because there was alot of them or because it was a great new gag gift?

BTW the producer of that product did NOT produce millions and then hope they sold.

they upped production with demand

Did they buy it because there was alot of them or because it was a great new gag gift?

To the extend that their quantity was able to produce each unit at a lower cost - yes.

BTW the producer of that product did NOT produce millions and then hope they sold.

they upped production with demand

Of course they did. Millions is an awful lot to produce all at once.

Forum List

Back