I'm the most right winger on here, from idaho, no doubt ... and Biden will be the next president

Trump campaign path of victimhood, living in the past and constant griping will not attract new voters

You actually believe the President is the problem, and that in itself, IS the problem! What we have been witness to from Obama, through Trump, and now Biden, is unelected people in Wahington actually trying to suppress, or run the government in the background. We could elect the new rendition of George Washington; and unless he ran the government like our nonelected officials want it run, they would do whatever they could to tie his/her hands.

Always remember the reality of the situation------------->Presidents come, and they go................but their advisors come in again, and again, depending upon which party is in power. While at any point in time, they do NOT wield as much power as the President. But over their collective time in Washington DC, they affect how the country is run, far more than any President they serve because most of them are there for a much longer period of time. Same is true for leaders in the Senate, and the House. How long has Chucky Schmucky, Tricky Mitch, and Fancy Nancy been doing their thing? How many Presidents have they gone through, and kept their agenda tight as a drum?

All you need do is look at who is in Washington, and how long they have been there, to understand that all of the Presidents in modern times have been manipulated. The only one who made an attempt to remove them was Trump. This is why he is hated so much.

Joe Biden is NOT running this government. He is the figurehead of those underneath him who have been elected to nothing. What I have said is true, how we solve it, I have no clue.

He may need to spend a inordinate amount of time in court, while he is campaigning. He could be indicted three times before the end of the year.

Georgia seems to be the most dangerous of the prospective charges, since they are state charges. But if Pence does testify to Jack Smith's Grand Jury, trump could be charged with multiple felonies. I have a feeling that many in the GOP are quietly cheering for the prosecutors.

trump is an albatross around the GOP's neck. They are trying to get rid of trump without alienating his fanatic base. It is a problem they created.
They would rather blame the Democrats and crooked Prosecutors

With his rhetoric I don’t see how Trump can ever win Georgia
You actually believe the President is the problem, and that in itself, IS the problem! What we have been witness to from Obama, through Trump, and now Biden, is unelected people in Wahington actually trying to suppress, or run the government in the background. We could elect the new rendition of George Washington; and unless he ran the government like our nonelected officials want it run, they would do whatever they could to tie his/her hands.

Always remember the reality of the situation------------->Presidents come, and they go................but their advisors come in again, and again, depending upon which party is in power. While at any point in time, they do NOT wield as much power as the President. But over their collective time in Washington DC, they affect how the country is run, far more than any President they serve because most of them are there for a much longer period of time. Same is true for leaders in the Senate, and the House. How long has Chucky Schmucky, Tricky Mitch, and Fancy Nancy been doing their thing? How many Presidents have they gone through, and kept their agenda tight as a drum?

All you need do is look at who is in Washington, and how long they have been there, to understand that all of the Presidents in modern times have been manipulated. The only one who made an attempt to remove them was Trump. This is why he is hated so much.

Joe Biden is NOT running this government. He is the figurehead of those underneath him who have been elected to nothing. What I have said is true, how we solve it, I have no clue.
Oh NO. :eek:

Not the DEEP STATE!

They would rather blame the Democrats and crooked Prosecutors

With his rhetoric I don’t see how Trump can ever win Georgia

Oh NO. :eek:

Not the DEEP STATE!
The media is more concerned of the trannie than the Christian children in the mass shooting event. When the peasant is punished enough will he rise up? Has not so far.

The twice impeached president is the only president to incite an attempted insurrection. History will record that.

Show me a perfect person?
There are none,
Trying to pick a better person based on what political party they belong?
Just insane. But still, that's how we do it.

Show me a perfect person?
There are none,
Trying to pick a better person based on what political party they belong?
Just insane. But still, that's how we do it.

You're right. When I was a young voter, I voted Republican because that is what my Grandparents and most of the military voted, so I wanted to "fit in". However...........as I got older, I started to pay attention to the issues that the candidates were advocating, and figured out that both sides can have some good ideas on occasion, and good ideas aren't limited to just one party or the other, which is why I became an Independent.

The greatest danger this country is facing is a large segment of people that appear to be enamored with personality rather than policy. Truth and Facts no longer matter.

The country is reminiscent of 1930's Germany when nationalism and populism displaced rational debate.

The greatest danger this country is facing is a large segment of people that appear to be enamored with personality rather than policy. Truth and Facts no longer matter.

The country is reminiscent of 1930's Germany when nationalism and populism displaced rational debate.
To Republican voters they have gotten candidates who said one thing and did another once in office. Moving in one direction is one thing. We have done it at warp speed, and it has put massive stress on our nation with more issues created from the agendas pushed. And that could have only happened with the help of people elected by Republican voters that helped the Progs party who pushed those agendas.

Forum List

Back