Im that guy they cant take freedom away from

I get tired of the rantings that they are fighting for their freedom, but they cannot define the freedoms that are being restricted.
Because royalty vs communism.

The attacks on their freedom are undertaken in a new undefined manner that is confusing and not fully apparent, so, they know somethings up and someones manipulating them but they havent exposed the mechanics of it, so, all they can do is say hey stop, its whittling my freedom away. When that iron curtain finally falls and they can see whats truly going on theyll put an end to it and reclaim their eroded liberties.

Last edited:
That's now, WB. I'm seeing a time coming when the government will insist we turn in our guns for the safety of the community...
Like what happened in Austrailia. What are the gun rights in Ireland? I imagine you can own firearms. Ive seen many an Irish-American owning rifles.

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
Can we assume you is black wiff gold teefage ?

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?

I'm guessing your "freedom" is a total sham. You're at the mercy of all the narratives, all the manipulation.

When the Koch Brothers say "jump", you're jumping so hard it's causing earthquakes.

Im not going to get scholarly on this topic. If you want to take my rights talk to my gun it isnt up for discussion.

I don't want to take your rights away. I am simply asking which rights, specifically, are you being denied. It is not getting "scholarly" to be able to say what rights of your have been denied.

I don't want to take your rights away. I am simply asking which rights, specifically, are you being denied. It is not getting "scholarly" to be able to say what rights of your have been denied.

obama guns.png

Go to post #77, my friend.
#77 does noting to disprove your stupidity.

Please tell us all how your SSN shows from whom you contracted a disease.
We're all just dying for this comedy bit.

Forum List

Back