Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Wrong color I guess.
1590802498666.png

Wrong color I guess.
View attachment 342709

Ordinarily, I don't see anything positive about rioting. However, in 2020 during the Great Corona Panic, it is bringing an end to the "Shelter in Place" bullshit.

Sure fine. Until you need a fucking ventilator. What a fucking asshole you are. Go choke on COVID-19, both you and 2020. Miserable fucking assholes that you both are.

As for the OP "I’m So Old I Remember When Jewish Funerals Were Going to Br Treated As Riots"

I'm so old that I remember when folks had manners and common decensy. See if you sorry fucks can buy that online.

Wrong color I guess.
View attachment 342709

Ordinarily, I don't see anything positive about rioting. However, in 2020 during the Great Corona Panic, it is bringing an end to the "Shelter in Place" bullshit.

Sure fine. Until you need a fucking ventilator. What a fucking asshole you are. Go choke on COVID-19, both you and 2020. Miserable fucking assholes that you both are.

As for the OP "I’m So Old I Remember When Jewish Funerals Were Going to Br Treated As Riots"

I'm so old that I remember when folks had manners and common decensy. See if you sorry fucks can buy that online.
So you hate social distancing and wearing masks. You ain’t a Democrat.

Wrong color I guess.
View attachment 342709

You don't get it. Its the Libs on the streets of Minneapolis and dozens of other cities who are disrespecting the Social Distancing requirements, not conservatives.

Your own side has abandoned the masks.

Forum List

Back