i'm sick of waitin', i'm sick of playin' games, DeSantis: get your butt out here into the 2024 GOP presidential primary, so Trump can kick it for ya!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A former college teammate, who simultaneously praised DeSantis’s intelligence, described him thusly to The New Yorker: “Ron is the most selfish person I have ever interacted with. He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people. I’m speaking for others—he was the biggest dick we knew.” We’ll repeat that for emphasis: “He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people.” Great qualities to have in an elected official!

A former college teammate, who simultaneously praised DeSantis’s intelligence, described him thusly to The New Yorker: “Ron is the most selfish person I have ever interacted with. He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people. I’m speaking for others—he was the biggest dick we knew.” We’ll repeat that for emphasis: “He has always loved embarrassing and humiliating people.” Great qualities to have in an elected official!

Vanity Fair!!!!

Get real.

Ron isn't coming out until Trump is gone, for the reason stated by the OP.

I don't think DeSantis will be running at all. He wouldn't have made such a major effort to win reelection in November if he thought his future was going to be kissing ugly babies and shaking greasy hands in Des Moines in 2023.

I was looking for a hit piece on DeSantis...this is by far the best, and i stand by it

Why would you think a hit piece on a tremendous Republican governor like DeSantis would appeal to any Trumpster?

The idea right now is to tear down Sleepy Joe- not divide the Republican Party.

Why would you think a hit piece on a tremendous Republican governor like DeSantis would appeal to any Trumpster?

The idea right now is to tear down Sleepy Joe- not divide the Republican Party.
the GOP is already divided (newsflash!)

are you on this planet? did you not see the whole McCarthy Speaker fiasco?

the GOP is already divided (newsflash!)

are you on this planet? did you not see the whole McCarthy Speaker fiasco?

The point is the same.

There is really no sense with DeSantis bothering to run for the nomination if the party is divided.

Why run in a losing effort at all? BTW, I'd say the same for the Trumpster. He ought to wait as well if 2024 is a losing year.

Give the nomination instead to JEB! or Cheney or Hogan, someone who doesn't mind getting schlonged if they can't get the party together.

Forum List

Back