I'm sick of these lies about

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.
A water purifier? That isnt a multi billion dollar industry. That isnt the next Walmart or Amazon. What the fuck are you talking about?
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass wants to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.

Godboy

Secondly there needs to be.

MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

That has to be a law.

Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

Thats why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

So if corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and rape the economy and leave us with nothing "

If a white contractor can find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.
Come up with a business like Walmart and doors will open up for you too.

Godboy
Contacts that go 100% to white businesses needs to be stopped.

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ?

Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA.

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.
A water purifier? That isnt a multi billion dollar industry. That isnt the next Walmart or Amazon. What the fuck are you talking about?
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionay policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
I see no evidence of that.

Godboy

Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.
Should ALL contracts go to white people in white majority cities?

Godboy

I just did.
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
And like I said, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.

Godboy

In most situations, city contracts go to the company with the lowest bid.

Godboy

I just did.
Actually it it. But your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
And like I said, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
I still see no evidence of that.

Godboy

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

No. Because in majority black cities white contractors still get the majority of contracts.

Whites like you need to stop pretending that 200 years of businesses exclusion of blacks didn't happen.

Godboy

I just did.
And like I will repeat, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.

Godboy

No. Because in majority black cities white contractors still get the majority of contracts.

Whites like you need to stop pretending that 200 years of businesses exclusion of blacks didn't happen.
There may not be any black owned contracting companies big enough for city work. Those are often enormous projects.

Godboy

I just did.
And like I will repeat, your ignorant racist ass want to ignore the years of white racist exclusionary policies that have prevented black owned Wal Marts and Amazons.
Im not seeing any evidence of that. You merely saying it, doesnt count as evidence.

Godboy

There may not be any black owned contracting companies big enough for city work. Those are often enormous projects.
Whites like you need to stop pretending that 200 years of businesses exclusion of blacks didn't happen. This is why that happens.

Godboy

Whatever happened before my time has nothing to do with me.

Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart, grew up as a broke farmer. He was a self made man because, he had a great idea and saw it through. End of story.

Godboy

I just did.
Im not seeing any evidence of that. You merely saying it, doesnt count as evidence.
History shows it. You claiming not to see it doesn't change that fact. Do the research.

Godboy

Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart, grew up as a broke farmer. He was a self made man because, he had a great idea and saw it through. End of story.

The constitution was signed before your time and it has everything to do with you. So this weak excuse you made is without merit.

Godboy

I just did.
History shows it. You claiming not to see it doesn't change that fact. Do the research.
Its irrelevent. Nothing in the past is stopping a black man today from becoming a multi billionaire.

Your highschool drop out rates are fucking attrocious! Why are you so surprised that your community is less successful?

Change your culture and act like the rest of us and you will reap the rewards.

Godboy

The constitution was signed before your time and it has everything to do with you. So this weak excuse you made is without merit.
Nothing in the past had anything to do with Elon Musk's success today.

Godboy

If Sam Walton was a black man born in 1920. Do you think he would have went to create Walmart?

Godboy

In the cities minority contracts rule. Many of them are inept and corrupted and more expensive. To be fair so are other private companies who do business with government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back