I'm sick of these lies about

" Anti-Racist Racists Destroying Distinctions Calling It Diversity And Claiming Anyone Suggesting To Maintain Distinctions Is A Supremacist "

* Whatever You Say Dumb Fuck *

You repeat that an awful lot, Adolph. When are you gonna start shouting "racial purity! racial purity!" you fucking coward?
I worked with a gentlemen a number of years ago in similar roles , he was a black man who had an ongoing spat with a blonde hair blue eyed woman whom had married one of his friends - a black man , and he did so because he did not believe in race mixing and objected to the relationship , whereas my only concern about the woman was for her role in completing my tasks , as her choices were her own , and though i disagreed with her choices only cordial tone was ever offered .

We would talk politics and race and one day he decided to pose a question in what he described was an attempt to demonstrate where whites have a racial bias and asked me this , " What was the first thing that white people thought when they heard that oj was accused of killing nicole ? " .

I belated , pretending not to have a clear opinion , asking " What ? " , so that he would answer , to which he replied " That he was guilty . " .

My intent of course was to disagree , for the purpose of levity and candor , and stated that - that he was guilty would have been the second thing that white people thought , because the first thing they thought was that she got was she deserved for marrying a black man ; we both laughed and agreed .

Black women especially have issues with white women " stealing " their black men ; in deed , in a social setting , I am not inclined to interract with an interracial couple but do not have an qualms about interacting with a couple of the same race but not my own .

As has been repeated before , the left emphasizes egalitarianism , the sameness of everyone , and for that reason they despise the distinctions necessary for diversity to exist and seek to implement a contradiction .

At a christmas party one year at a company without my ever having discussed race with anyone there , an hispanic man with whom i worked was setting between myself and his wife and telling me ( she could hear this ) to look at how beautiful she was ( red hair , green eyes , pale skin , nice figure , pretty face ) and how he pursued to marry her longing for daughters that looked like her but , with a tone of dismay , stated that his daughters looked like him .

Last edited:
So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.

That is kinda like me. I taught my sons to never trust Negroes, no matter how White they try to act.
As these posts show, racism exists across the color spectrum. Judge each person on how they treat you, not the color of one's skin.
There are many hard working, intelligent, non-racist blacks, who are completely trustworthy.
Just to name a few public faces:
Neil deGrasse Tyson (Astrophysicist).
Victor J. Glover (Astronaut).
Robert Satcher (Astronaut).
Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Charles Bolden (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).
Winston E. Scott (Astronaut).
Plus several other Astronauts.
Anthony M. Johnson (Physicist, Chair and distinguished professor).
James Earl Jones (a shy young man, came out of his shell to become a highly respected actor and speaker).
Herman Cain (Fortune 500 business leader).
On and on the list can go. There's a difference between the inner-city negative culture blacks and those that I listed. They ignored their peers that they were trying to act white and were focus driven on achieving a goal, a dream.
Person's I won't trust, those waving the Confederate flags or Communist flags.

Last edited:
" Anti-Racist Racists Destroying Distinctions Calling It Diversity And Claiming Anyone Suggesting To Maintain Distinctions Is A Supremacist "

* Whatever You Say Dumb Fuck *

You repeat that an awful lot, Adolph. When are you gonna start shouting "racial purity! racial purity!" you fucking coward?
I worked with a gentlemen a number of years ago in similar roles , he was a black man who had an ongoing spat with a blonde hair blue eyed woman whom had married one of his friends - a black man , and he did so because he did not believe in race mixing and objected to the relationship , whereas my only concern about the woman was for her role in completing my tasks , as her choices were her own , and though i disagreed with her choices only cordial tone was ever offered .

We would talk politics and race and one day he decided to pose a question in what he described was an attempt to demonstrate where whites have a racial bias and asked me this , " What was the first thing that white people thought when they heard that oj was accused of killing nicole ? " .

I belated , pretending not to have a clear opinion , asking " What ? " , so that he would answer , to which he replied " That he was guilty . " .

My intent of course was to disagree , for the purpose of levity and candor , and stated that - that he was guilty would have been the second thing that white people thought , because the first thing they thought was that she got was she deserved for marrying a black man ; we both laughed and agreed .

Black women especially have issues with white women " stealing " their black men ; in deed , in a social setting , I am not inclined to interract with an interracial couple but do not have an qualms about interacting with a couple of the same race but not my own .

As has been repeated before , the left emphasizes egalitarianism , the sameness of everyone , and for that reason they despise the distinctions necessary for diversity to exist and seek to implement a contradiction .

At a christmas party one year at a company without my ever having discussed race with anyone there , an hispanic man with whom i worked was setting between myself and his wife and telling me ( she could hear this ) to look at how beautiful she was ( red hair , green eyes , pale skin , nice figure , pretty face ) and how he pursued to marry her longing for daughters that looked like her but , with a tone of dismay , stated that his daughters looked like him .
African Americans seem to have a hefty amount of low self esteem and paranoia. They are not alone but it seems to be a trait with many. On O.J.........To kill another human being with a handgun is one thing and can be a heinous crime. To butcher people is another. It is interesting on views from different perspectives.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.

That is kinda like me. I taught my sons to never trust Negroes, no matter how White they try to act.
As these posts show, racism exists across the color spectrum. Judge each person on how they treat you, not the color of one's skin.
There are many hard working, intelligent, non-racist blacks, who are completely trustworthy.
Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).
James Earl Jones (a shy young man, came out of his shell to become a highly respected actor and speaker).
On and on the list can go. There's a difference between the inner-city negative culture blacks and those that I listed. They ignored their peers that they were trying to act white and were focus driven on achieving a goal, a dream.

I don't trust anybody that voted for that Biden asshole. They are Useful Idiots for the Chinese and Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies. A lot of stupid Negroes voted for Biden, didn't they? They even participated in the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department's thievery of the election, didn't they?

Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).

I don't trust anybody that voted for that Biden asshole. They are Useful Idiots for the Chinese and Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies. A lot of stupid Negroes voted for Biden, didn't they? They even participated in the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department's thievery of the election, didn't they?
No they didn’t cheat they showed up and voted. O they mailed in their votes.

Trumps complaint is that people were sent absentee ballots without asking for them and somehow that’s illegal. It’s a ridiculous argument during a pandemic. Only idiot republicans got in line to vote. They are super spreaders

Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).

Trumps complaint is that people were sent absentee ballots without asking for them and somehow that’s illegal. It’s a ridiculous argument during a pandemic. Only idiot republicans got in line to vote. They are super spreaders

You are confused Moon Bat. Either confused or simply lying in your denial

There was massive voter fraud by the Democrats on election day.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department used the fucking China caused Pandemic to create a mail in ballot scam in the Democrat controlled voting districts. Trump warned us of it months ago. Hell boy, there are credible whistle blower accounts of truck loads of out of state ballots being trucked into Pennsylvania as an example. Republican poll watchers being denied access. Vote counting stopped when Trump was ahead and resumed with enought magical votes to put Biden ahead. Corruption like that.

Pull your head out of your Libtard ass. The Democrats have stolen our Republic and morally deficient asshole Useful Idiots like you support it. Shame on you!

sealybobo
Hold on you hypocritical mother fucker. Tell me, did your mask drop when you wrote this?

"The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are"

But here's the difference.

I know I'm racist.

Two things make it different.

First, it goes in the opposite direction from that of most Americans – it favours blacks, not whites; it is a black racism, not a white racism. Second, I am honest about being racist.

sealybobo
Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE.

A black man is being mean to you ? And you fall apart and do the "It's my ball I'm going home" routine

You white man, needed to have realized that you should have been ready to get the brunt of the criticism and in-your-face retaliation.

Yes, it’s part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

You should have been prepared to be criticized and rejected just because you are the accessible, open and sincere “white” in reach.

All black people in this world system are disadvantaged by racist reality and history.

John Brown went to the gallows.

That's my standard for a white person that's serious about ending the diabolical system of white supremacy.

But you run along white man. You run into the white supreamacist arms of Correll and harmonica and Unkotare

sealybobo
Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And I could point to the Charlie Sheen's, the Mel Gibson's, just page after page white men who do fked up sh*t to women.

Matter of fact. Don't even go there. Blk ppl aint on the dark web, with child sex rings and exchanging pics.

Black Americans are the only race of ppl in the USA who dont have open and condoned peodophile culture.

But I guess this the main white racist psychological warfare tactics are – “blacks practice victimology and blame whitey for all their failings” right ?

As if personal responsibility for our own lives and structural white supremacy as a major obstacle in our lives can’t both be true and factors at the same time, and also their contant denial of structural white supremacist racism.

Whites use these tactics all the time to teach their people that racism is a thing of the past so any problems black people have are all their own fault and nothing to do with white people.

So nothing needs to be done and they don’t have to change at all, and to program their people so when they hear black complaints about racism all they hear “excuse making and race hustling”. Right ?

I feel the best way to destroy this tactic is to shine a spotlight on it, constantly call it out – expose it and expose the reason why it is being used, turn it into a cliché and ridicule it to the point that whites feel ashamed to use it the same way prefacing a racist statement with “I’m not racist but….” and “I’ve got black friends” as a defense for racism has become a racist cliché.

White ppl try to hold blk ppl to an impossible standard to deter us from talking about white supremacy; where the only way black people are legitimately allowed to complain about structural white supremacy is if there are only few uneducated criminals in the black community even though white supremacy makes a substantial contribution to the problems in the black community.

You will never browbeat us into silence. You hear me ?
All I know is I agree with you a lot more than I do the white racists. And I want to thank black America for really showing up to kick trump out of office.

And now trump is trying very hard to get those black votes thrown out.

Then tomorrow tell black people they should join the Republican Party. Or wonder why 95% of black people vote democratic. It’s certainly not for the free handouts. 90% of black people don’t get handouts. They work for a living.

Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).

You are confused Moon Bat. Either confused or simply lying in your denial

There was massive voter fraud by the Democrats on election day.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department used the fucking China caused Pandemic to create a mail in ballot scam in the Democrat controlled voting districts. Trump warned us of it months ago. Hell boy, there are credible whistle blower accounts of truck loads of out of state ballots being trucked into Pennsylvania as an example. Republican poll watchers being denied access. Vote counting stopped when Trump was ahead and resumed with enought magical votes to put Biden ahead. Corruption like that.

Pull your head out of your Libtard ass. The Democrats have stolen our Republic and morally deficient asshole Useful Idiots like you support it. Shame on you!
None of that is true. Where’s Barr on this then?

The Biden asshole is blatant about hiring Communists sympathizers. He doesn't even hide it.

Remember when the sonofabitch went down with the Negro Muslim to kiss Castro's ass? They even took along that Kerry traitor.

Now they are going to put Kerry in charge of taking money away from the American people and giving to the Chinese in the name of this silly AGW scam.

Anybody that voted for Biden is an Useful Idiot.

Andylusion
So... you are wrong. Sorry

There are no wealthy blk ppl in Anetica

Show me a black Walmart? A black apple company ? A black JP Morgan chase? A black fortune 500 company ? A major black oil company?

That's wealth.

Andylusion
So you are suggesting that a person could own a million dollar house.... own luxury cars... have millions of dollars in retirement.... and they are not wealthy because they can not "show the hiltons the door"?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. MC Hammer at one point had $30 million in the bank, a $1 million house with 200 staff members, and a horse stable with 19 racehorses.

But guess what ?

He declared bankruptcy in 1996 with $13 million in debt.

This happened bcoz he wasn't wealthy.

Andylusion
That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to.

Problem who would he go to in order to own hotel chains? Who would he go to get the finance to own hotel chains ?

Answer = The white supremacists and they are not going to allow a negro to be calling any shots in that world

Matter of fact they probably wouldnt allow most white chef to open a chain of hotels.

Andylusion
And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

But he would not get that far to be in a position to be able to show the door to the hiltons.

Andylusion
You are acting like no one can be wealthy, unless they show someone the door, when some people don't choose to have a door to show anyone too.

I'm saying there is not a single wealthy blk person in America.

You cant get rid of wealth that's why despite wars, upheavals, the holocaust, total destruction of Europe, old money survives, the Rothschild were and are still fabulously wealthy and were still owning Castles all over Europe.

Andylusion
I can't kick anyone out of my store, because I don't run a store. I could run a store. I could make the choice to operate a business. But I made the choice not to.

What are you babbling about?

Andylusion
only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

Dude. You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. 55 years their were people like Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis jnr, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles they all had money. More money than most whites.

Did that prove that there was no racism in 1965?

No

Andylusion
And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee

Makes no difference. The hiltons are the ones who put money in his account. Right?

Andylusion
He works for a number of different hotels.

All owned and controlled by the white supremacists.

Andylusion
But he also does conventions

Andylusion
The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels.

Andylusion
Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that. You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".
That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
Right, I can't fix your mental illness. Not being sarcastic. This is not intended as an insult. If you are wandering around this country 'feeling' like everyone is racists against you, you have a mental illness, and I can't fix that. No one can.

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job?

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal is more likely to get the job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Andylusion
so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

Well in the U.S, competitions for “stuff,” are played out on the same level.

Poor whites are not up against rich black people. So if this blk chef was so wonderful why dont the hiltons make him a head chef ?

The fact that he's freelance says a lot. As I told you the true test would be to compare this hot shot blk chef, to hot shot white chefs and to then ask, do whites have an advantage ?
Which black man deserves to be "wealthy", but isnt? What idea, service or product is a black man selling that should make him a multi billionaire? If you have no examples, then youll know why there arent any "wealthy" black men.

sealybobo
I'm watching Eddie Murphy raw. He told a story about how some white guy started a fight with him in a bar then his security guard and him got beat up then some blacks got involved and next thing you know it’s a race war. 40 whites fighting 40 blacks.

Eddie Murphy is a retired stand up comedian. Raw was over 30 years ago. If your gonna reference something at least make it this century.

Andylusion
So... you are wrong. Sorry

There are no wealthy blk ppl in Anetica

Show me a black Walmart? A black apple company ? A black JP Morgan chase? A black fortune 500 company ? A major black oil company?

That's wealth.

Andylusion
So you are suggesting that a person could own a million dollar house.... own luxury cars... have millions of dollars in retirement.... and they are not wealthy because they can not "show the hiltons the door"?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. MC Hammer at one point had $30 million in the bank, a $1 million house with 200 staff members, and a horse stable with 19 racehorses.

But guess what ?

He declared bankruptcy in 1996 with $13 million in debt.

This happened bcoz he wasn't wealthy.

Andylusion
That man has enough money, that he could open his own hotel chain if he really wanted to.

Problem who would he go to in order to own hotel chains? Who would he go to get the finance to own hotel chains ?

Answer = The white supremacists and they are not going to allow a negro to be calling any shots in that world

Matter of fact they probably wouldnt allow most white chef to open a chain of hotels.

Andylusion
And if the hiltons came and asked him for a job, he could show them to the door.

But he would not get that far to be in a position to be able to show the door to the hiltons.

Andylusion
You are acting like no one can be wealthy, unless they show someone the door, when some people don't choose to have a door to show anyone too.

I'm saying there is not a single wealthy blk person in America.

You cant get rid of wealth that's why despite wars, upheavals, the holocaust, total destruction of Europe, old money survives, the Rothschild were and are still fabulously wealthy and were still owning Castles all over Europe.

Andylusion
I can't kick anyone out of my store, because I don't run a store. I could run a store. I could make the choice to operate a business. But I made the choice not to.

What are you babbling about?

Andylusion
only reason I made a comparison between me and this black man, is because you claimed that I have a 'systemic' advantage over black people. There is no such advantage. People with higher value skills, or are willing to work more, have more money than me. This is normal, expected, and morally good.

Dude. You could have made the same argument 55 years ago. 55 years their were people like Muhammad Ali, Sammy Davis jnr, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles they all had money. More money than most whites.

Did that prove that there was no racism in 1965?

No

Andylusion
And further, you seem to have misunderstood this man's position. He's not owned by the Hiltons. He's not an employee

Makes no difference. The hiltons are the ones who put money in his account. Right?

Andylusion
He works for a number of different hotels.

Andylusion
But he also does conventions

Andylusion
The Hiltons are calling him up, and asking him to work at their Hotels.

Andylusion
Nice claims, but there is no evidence of that. You need to provide clear evidence. Anyone can say "there's this magical ambiguous advantage somewhere".
That's not an argument. That's a conspiracy theory

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
Right, I can't fix your mental illness. Not being sarcastic. This is not intended as an insult. If you are wandering around this country 'feeling' like everyone is racists against you, you have a mental illness, and I can't fix that. No one can.

Does racism exist ?

Andylusion
But how you "FEEL" as though you will be marked negatively when looking for work? How is anyone suppose to fix how you "FEEL" when you apply for a job?

I'm pretty sure you know that a white criminal is more likely to get the job than a black person that is clean.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Andylusion
so my white-advantage only matters if I'm in the same exact profession and industry?

Well in the U.S, competitions for “stuff,” are played out on the same level.

Poor whites are not up against rich black people. So if this blk chef was so wonderful why dont the hiltons make him a head chef ?

The fact that he's freelance says a lot. As I told you the true test would be to compare this hot shot blk chef, to hot shot white chefs and to then ask, do whites have an advantage ?
Which black man deserves to be "wealthy", but isnt? What idea, service or product is a black man selling that should make him a multi billionaire? If you have no examples, then youll know why there arent any "wealthy" black men.
expand...
No response to my post? I think you have just proven why there are no wealthy black people. There arent any with a multi billion dollar idea.

Godboy

That because white people would kill him.
We live in a system of white supremacy and in that system blk degradation is essential.

So all ideas and product and services have to go through the white supreamacist.

That's why you have stories like last year the black South African (Nkosinathi Nkomo) created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

main-qimg-97b7f63c376e6d1e49113b4d3e3a152e.jpg

A few months later someone comes up with the same invention.

Coincedence ?

His invention would have make him a billionaire and his descendents.

Mark Zuckerberg wasn't over in Nigeria last year for the weather

89c9479592f41e71b2bc77e8af4661cc.jpg

Zucks-visit.jpg

160830162603-mark-zuckerberg-africa-nigeria-lagos-kids-780x439.jpg

He was over their stealing ideas and taken them bk to America and pass them of as his.

it’s ALL about who gets the patent.

White supremacist have done it for ages.

They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights.

Bill Gates wasn't some business marvel

He took the idea for windows from Xerox (a job that would have been much to harder to get had he been blk) and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. That's how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea !!" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure.

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.

Last edited:

A black South African student named Nkosinathi Nkomo created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

View attachment 424802

Coincedence ?

View attachment 424803
View attachment 424804
View attachment 424805

He was over their stealing ideas and taken them bk to America and pass them of as his.

They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights.

He took the idea for windows from Xerox (a job that would have been much to had he been) and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. That's how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea !!" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure.

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.
You arent presenting any multi billion dollar ideas. Wild conspiracy theories have no place here either. Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.

Godboy
Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?

I just did.
A water purifier? That isnt a multi billion dollar industry. That isnt the next Walmart or Amazon. What the fuck are you talking about?

Alvin Drew (Astronaut).
Mae Jemison (Astronaut).
Wrong.

Using 11 names out of a population of nearly 48 million doesn't prove that systemic racism doesn't exist nor does it recognize the racism they face. Not every black person who accomplishes things are told they are acting white. I know this from being black, educated and sucessful.

There is a difference between white racism and the black response to white racism. Learn this fact instead of trying to pretend both groups have the same American experience.

Godboy

Secondly there needs to be.

MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

That has to be a law.

Companies the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business.

Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

They'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

Thats why one the major reasons as to why most business on a major level are white.

So if corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and rape the economy and leave us with nothing "

If a white contractor can find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A black South African student named Nkosinathi Nkomo created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

View attachment 424802

Coincedence ?

View attachment 424803
View attachment 424804
View attachment 424805

He took the idea for windows from Xerox (a job that would have been much to had he been) and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

You arent presenting any multi billion dollar ideas. Wild conspiracy theories have no place here either. Can you provide ONE multi billion dollar idea that a black person came up with or not?
Essen presented facts. Not conspiracies. Charles Drew damn sure created a multi billion dollar idea. And you see boy, a lot of black peoples ideas were stolen by whites who got rich from them.

Forum List

Back