I'm sick of these lies about

" Dismissing The Fecal Factor Simpleton - Again "

* Leveraging Financial Intimidation In The Private Sector *

No, it does not. Stop trying to use terms you don't understand - again.
It is precisely that state policy of law among citizen members based on separatism or exclusion by race is categorized as violence ( illegitimate aggression ) , and it is precisely that the public narrative falsely extrapolates elective separatism or exclusion based upon race by the private sector as illegitimate aggression rather than accepting it as legitimate aggression of free association , which it is within the private sector .

Furthermore , the public narrative of separatism or exclusion by race as violence is falsely applied to support the violence of casting aside legal immigration and allegiance to citizenship in support of illegal immigration .

The public narrative being forwarded also extrapolates exclusion by the transience of creed as violence , of course depending upon whether the creed is approved for the public narrative , even if a creed includes edicts and tenets for violence , which is to say as long as the creed is socially accepted by the objective while ignorant for the public bandwagon , especially encouraged by formidable financial donors , then the creed is approved for the public narrative .

sealybobo
Hold on you hypocritical mother fucker. Tell me, did your mask drop when you wrote this?

"The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are"

But here's the difference.

I know I'm racist.

Two things make it different.

First, it goes in the opposite direction from that of most Americans – it favours blacks, not whites; it is a black racism, not a white racism. Second, I am honest about being racist.

sealybobo
Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE.

A black man is being mean to you ? And you fall apart and do the "It's my ball I'm going home" routine

You white man, needed to have realized that you should have been ready to get the brunt of the criticism and in-your-face retaliation.

Yes, it’s part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

You should have been prepared to be criticized and rejected just because you are the accessible, open and sincere “white” in reach.

All black people in this world system are disadvantaged by racist reality and history.

John Brown went to the gallows.

That's my standard for a white person that's serious about ending the diabolical system of white supremacy.

But you run along white man. You run into the white supreamacist arms of Correll and harmonica and Unkotare

sealybobo
Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And I could point to the Charlie Sheen's, the Mel Gibson's, just page after page white men who do fked up sh*t to women.

Matter of fact. Don't even go there. Blk ppl aint on the dark web, with child sex rings and exchanging pics.

Black Americans are the only race of ppl in the USA who dont have open and condoned peodophile culture.

But I guess this the main white racist psychological warfare tactics are – “blacks practice victimology and blame whitey for all their failings” right ?

As if personal responsibility for our own lives and structural white supremacy as a major obstacle in our lives can’t both be true and factors at the same time, and also their contant denial of structural white supremacist racism.

Whites use these tactics all the time to teach their people that racism is a thing of the past so any problems black people have are all their own fault and nothing to do with white people.

So nothing needs to be done and they don’t have to change at all, and to program their people so when they hear black complaints about racism all they hear “excuse making and race hustling”. Right ?

I feel the best way to destroy this tactic is to shine a spotlight on it, constantly call it out – expose it and expose the reason why it is being used, turn it into a cliché and ridicule it to the point that whites feel ashamed to use it the same way prefacing a racist statement with “I’m not racist but….” and “I’ve got black friends” as a defense for racism has become a racist cliché.

White ppl try to hold blk ppl to an impossible standard to deter us from talking about white supremacy; where the only way black people are legitimately allowed to complain about structural white supremacy is if there are only few uneducated criminals in the black community even though white supremacy makes a substantial contribution to the problems in the black community.

You will never browbeat us into silence. You hear me ?
I thought about you last night. You teach your kids to never fully ever trust a white person. I think that's a good lesson to teach them. But not just white people. Never fully trust ANYONE if they are not family.

A black guy will fuck you over too. Maybe you being black might stop him from doing it but if he has to, he'll fuck you over too.

And there might be some white guys out there that wouldn't fuck you over where some black guy might.

So I think it is foolish for you to trust a black guy just because he's black. I don't trust any white person just because they are white.

Also consider this. If I saw a black person in trouble or in need of help, I would rush to help them. I hope if you saw a white in trouble you would help them?

And thanks for admitting you are a racist. At least you are being honest. Just don't cry when white people say they don't like or trust black people when you yourself don't trust whites. The only difference is we have the power. If you had the power I doubt you would be any different than us. I bet there would only be 7 white billionaires in America if America were 49% black. Do you think black hiring managers wouldn't discriminate?

sealybobo
Hold on you hypocritical mother fucker. Tell me, did your mask drop when you wrote this?

"The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are"

But here's the difference.

I know I'm racist.

Two things make it different.

First, it goes in the opposite direction from that of most Americans – it favours blacks, not whites; it is a black racism, not a white racism. Second, I am honest about being racist.

sealybobo
Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE.

A black man is being mean to you ? And you fall apart and do the "It's my ball I'm going home" routine

You white man, needed to have realized that you should have been ready to get the brunt of the criticism and in-your-face retaliation.

Yes, it’s part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

You should have been prepared to be criticized and rejected just because you are the accessible, open and sincere “white” in reach.

All black people in this world system are disadvantaged by racist reality and history.

John Brown went to the gallows.

That's my standard for a white person that's serious about ending the diabolical system of white supremacy.

But you run along white man. You run into the white supreamacist arms of Correll and harmonica and Unkotare

sealybobo
Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And I could point to the Charlie Sheen's, the Mel Gibson's, just page after page white men who do fked up sh*t to women.

Matter of fact. Don't even go there. Blk ppl aint on the dark web, with child sex rings and exchanging pics.

Black Americans are the only race of ppl in the USA who dont have open and condoned peodophile culture.

But I guess this the main white racist psychological warfare tactics are – “blacks practice victimology and blame whitey for all their failings” right ?

As if personal responsibility for our own lives and structural white supremacy as a major obstacle in our lives can’t both be true and factors at the same time, and also their contant denial of structural white supremacist racism.

Whites use these tactics all the time to teach their people that racism is a thing of the past so any problems black people have are all their own fault and nothing to do with white people.

So nothing needs to be done and they don’t have to change at all, and to program their people so when they hear black complaints about racism all they hear “excuse making and race hustling”. Right ?

I feel the best way to destroy this tactic is to shine a spotlight on it, constantly call it out – expose it and expose the reason why it is being used, turn it into a cliché and ridicule it to the point that whites feel ashamed to use it the same way prefacing a racist statement with “I’m not racist but….” and “I’ve got black friends” as a defense for racism has become a racist cliché.

White ppl try to hold blk ppl to an impossible standard to deter us from talking about white supremacy; where the only way black people are legitimately allowed to complain about structural white supremacy is if there are only few uneducated criminals in the black community even though white supremacy makes a substantial contribution to the problems in the black community.

You will never browbeat us into silence. You hear me ?
We won't browbeat you into silence but we will simply stop listening.

Poor black kid is born in a ghetto. I'll give you that whites created those ghettos but no one is stopping black people from leaving those ghettos or cleaning them up. That's on you guys. And no one told you to have a kid you can't tutor because you are stupid. So don't expect that kid is going to become a CEO some day. He needs to do good on his ACT and SAT.

New lawsuits are demanding that the University of California system eliminate the requirement that students take the SAT or ACT to be considered for admission. The lawsuits, filed on behalf of the Compton Unified School District, four students and six community organizations claim that the tests are biased and don’t predict a student’s potential success. There is ample research to support their case against the tests.

Those who support testing suggest it’s the only way to objectively compare students from different high schools. For example, one student may receive all As at a less challenging high school, and another gets all Bs at a much more challenging high school. The admissions committees within the UC system which receive over 200,000 applications per year would have difficulty researching each applicant’s high school to determine how to fairly compare these two students. The SAT and ACT theoretically provide an objective way to compare students from different high schools.

Racial And Economic Bias

However, the lawsuit argues that using the tests violates the state’s anti-discrimination statute because it disadvantages children of color, children from low-income families and children with disabilities. Research seems to support this notion.

Unkotare
But no one can explain it

You know the answer to this and the cynical way you ask the question does not erase the fact you know

White people went into the lands of blk ppl, robbed them of their land, dominated them and put them under their yoke and way

So white ppl are in a superior position because of the wickedness n under hardness of white ppl the world over.

Racism is about domination and mistreatment. And white people are dedicated to dominating and mistreating blk ppl the world over.

That domination and mistreatment can be economic, political, social, sexual, enviroment, military etc.

In order to justify white ppl constantly screwing over blk ppl, white people have to convince themselves that blk ppl are screwed up anyway.

This is were the lack of black fathers, argument comes in, the black are criminal argument comes, the black are stupid argument etc

Unkotare
But no one can explain it

You know the answer to this and the cynical way you ask the question does not erase the fact you know

White people went into the lands of blk ppl, robbed them of their land, dominated them and put them under their yoke and way

So white ppl are in a superior position because of the wickedness n under hardness of white ppl the world over.

Racism is about domination and mistreatment. And white people are dedicated to dominating and mistreating blk ppl the world over.

That domination and mistreatment can be economic, political, social, sexual, enviroment, military etc.

In order to justify white ppl constantly screwing over blk ppl, white people have to convince themselves that blk ppl are screwed up anyway.

This is were the lack of black fathers, argument comes in, the black are criminal argument comes, the black are stupid argument etc

I bring up lack of fathers when people ask what a cause for black problems are, or to point out that there is another cause that is not white wacism.

The point is not to "justify" the problem but to identify the actual cause so that we as a society don't waste time and resources fighting a cause that is not the real cause.

While you goal seems to be too just blame others as a coping mechanism and to justify your hate, while just letting the problems festers and kill your people.

Unkotare
The only difference is we have the power. If you had the power I doubt you would be any different than us. I bet there would only be 7 white billionaires in America if America were 49% black. Do you think black hiring managers wouldn't discriminate?

No. They wouldn't. If we had a black hospital, we would not use white ppl as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the way white ppl use and have used blks as Guinea pigs in white hospitals.

If we had a black bank, we would not redline white areas from credit the way white banks redline black areas from credit.

We would not go into white countries and kill white people for their organs. The same way white ppl go into blk countries and kill blk ppl for their organs.

If we had black fortune 500 companies, would not tear up the resumes of white ppl, the same way white fortune 500 companies tear up the resumes of black ppl.

If we had a black run police, we wouldn't kill unarmed white children and white ppl, then laugh about and let the blk killers walk free, the same way white police kill unarmed black children and black ppl, laugh about it and let the white killers walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white people. The way white ppl have treated blk ppl.

God just didnt make us that way. He didnt give us that heart.

NOT Unkotare
The only difference is we have the power. If you had the power I doubt you would be any different than us. I bet there would only be 7 white billionaires in America if America were 49% black. Do you think black hiring managers wouldn't discriminate?

No. They wouldn't.....

Don't attribute that quote to me, asshole. I didn't say that.

Unkotare

No. They wouldn't. If we had a black hospital, we would not use white ppl as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the way white ppl use and have used blks as Guinea pigs in white hospitals.

If we had a black bank, we would not redline white areas from credit the way white banks redline black areas from credit.

We would not go into white countries and kill white people for their organs. The same way white ppl go into blk countries and kill blk ppl for their organs.

If we had black fortune 500 companies, would not tear up the resumes of white ppl, the same way white fortune 500 companies tear up the resumes of black ppl.

If we had a black run police, we wouldn't kill unarmed white children and white ppl, then laugh about and let the blk killers walk free, the same way white police kill unarmed black children and black ppl, laugh about it and let the white killers walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white people. The way white ppl have treated blk ppl.

Bullshit. You're not in a position to know how you would act. And anytime a black acts badly you claim it's because he was raised in a white society and that's why he did wrong. Wakonga forever.

The heart? You claim to not trust any white person just based on the fact they are white. I could see myself meeting black people that I would trust. We could become friends or even married and I could trust that person.

So Kanye is making a mistake trusting Kim? I think Nicole fucked up by trusting OJ.

" Selling Clown Makeup Looking For Fools "

* Delusions Of Grandeur *

i-am-fartacus-5b934c.jpg

" Free Association To Each Their Own But Do Not Shy From Informed Consent "

* Stockholm Syndrome *

I could see myself meeting black people that I would trust. We could become friends or even married and I could trust that person.
Would your kids look like you or your ancestors ?

The issue of dissociation is in large part based upon consequences for the very fact that whites will not see themselves in a future with miscegenation .

" Character Assassination Of The Wrong Instigator "

* Willful Ignorance Of Shem Pulling The Wool Over Hamitic Eyes *

You should be blubbering about the lineages of shem rather than the lineages of japheth for all of those issues because they more than any sold your ancestors into slavery and facilitated slavery to the americas as a legacy of fictional ishmaelism conquest of spain , so the only ones you have to blame are the moors and their arab puppet masters .

It would be a good guess that the pretentious supremacy for arab cultural hegemony is feeding the anti-racist racist pogrom to scapegoat evil japhetic as it grovels about losing its call it fate after world war one and attempts to facilitate its institutional violations of individual liberty in modern times .

After independence, during the existence of the Kingdom of Portugal, the country played a leading role in the Atlantic Slave Trade, which involved the mass trade and transportation of slaves from Africa and other parts of the world to the American continent.

However, Slavery within the African Portuguese colonies was only abolished in 1869 and Portuguese involvement in slavery in its colonies continued into the 20th century. [1] [2]

As for the Atlantic slave trade, this began in 1444 A.D., when Portuguese traders brought the first large number of slaves from Africa to Europe. Eighty-two years later (1526), Spanish explorers brought the first African slaves to settlements in what would become the United States.

Last edited:
" Free Association To Each Their Own But Do Not Shy From Informed Consent "

* Stockholm Syndrome *

I could see myself meeting black people that I would trust. We could become friends or even married and I could trust that person.
Would your kids look like you or your ancestors ?

The issue of dissociation is in large part based upon consequences for the very fact that whites will not see themselves in a future with miscegenation .
Who cares? Greeks and Italians used to be blondes with blue eyes before the Moors and Turks took them over. I don't mind my brown hair.

" To Be Or Not To Be "

* Nature Of Statistical Incidence From Random Selection In Heterogeneous Gene Pools *

Who cares? Greeks and Italians used to be blondes with blue eyes before the Moors and Turks took them over. I don't mind my brown hair.
Yeah , now who understands the reality of supremacy ?

The left is content to allow all peoples to have homogeneous societies , with self determination and self autonomy except for japhetic peoples , while the left imports those disproportionately and numerically over represented globally .

For diversity , there must be distinctions , but the left espouses egalitarianism which seeks to remove all distinctions .

If getting rid of another race is racism , then welcome to the klan .

Last edited:
sealybobo
I never fully trust black people either

Finally the mask has dropped and the true you has came out and to be honest I think your holding back here.

I always knew white liberals are full of sh*t
I’m watching Eddie Murphy raw. He told a story about how some white guy started a fight with him in a bar then his security guard and him got beat up then some blacks got involved and next thing you know it’s a race war. 40 whites fighting 40 blacks.

And in the end, everyone sued Eddie Murphy including the black guys.

Good advice to your kids is don’t trust anyone black or white. Only trust family.

" Systemic Racism Against White People Is Real "

* Self Ignorance Is As Self Ignorance Is Encouraged *

It is difficult to tell whether the commercials generated by the film actors guild , who do not know the meaning of an afterlife , are designed to push the clear agenda of self deprecation for whitey - to breed them out , or to further dissociate the idea of a black family , or to to demoralize black women - as in black men obviously do not want them , or to lower the profits of some companies - especially japanese companies , or if they are simply showing white people what happens to their representation when they disregard their own identity .

Either way , the " will no longer purchase from " from anti-racist racists checked boxes keeps growing and the anti-racist racists keep getting informed of for which they stand and why their products will no longer be being solicited .

Forum List

Back