I'm sick of these lies about

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
They don't have to. It is an attitude and a way of treating people of color. This site reeks of people with that abrasive attitude. Ask "Flash" and he will tell it like it is. I feel sorry for his kids.

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.
Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole.
I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
Go get some education and maybe purchase a dictionary. Basically, Prof. is telling you we all have bad habits throughout our society and show bigotry and racism instinctively even with no ill intent or malice.
No shit?
Really??? (sarcasm)

That wasn't my fucking question was it?
Camp makes a salient point. Listen to yourself. You sound like an uneducated, uninformed trump supporter.

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
They don't have to. It is an attitude and a way of treating people of color. This site reeks of people with that abrasive attitude. Ask "Flash" and he will tell it like it is. I feel sorry for his kids.

SO that is your best example of "systemic wacism"? Some people on the internet have a bad attitude?

In the real world, this county has had a bi-partisan consensus, enacted in law and policy against white racism since the early 60s.

Indeed, the systemic racism that actually exists is policies and laws that discriminate AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE in favor of blacks and to a lesser extent browns and every body else.

sealybobo
The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

No race of people have ever gotten along with white ppl.

And I know you are trying to do the "I'm a good white person. Not like the others"

But how come all these so called good white ppl are never in the courtroom when they're handing out these 100 year sentences to blk men ?

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

When the white man can to Africa. He didn't just come in and immediately do a Rambo on the natives. He came in as a friend. He came in with smiles. They lowered their guard for him and the white man destroyed them.

This what they do today in the guise of aid.

"Look at how were helping these starving negroes. Let's be like Madonna, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie and adopt a negro baby"

Yeah right. A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.
I never fully trust black people either.

A study by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York estimates that 41% of Black-owned businesses across the country permanently shut their doors between February and April, while only about 17% of white businesses shuttered.

A whirlwind of support for Black-owned businesses ensued
Christina Funke Tegbe, founder of African beauty brand 54 Thrones, told HuffPost that her business saw a 2,500% increase in site traffic in June.
McMullen’s e-commerce business has grown by 405% from 2019.

Blair Armstrong, the founder of the skin care brand Gilded Body, has seen a lasting impact since June, with her sales up 4,400% compared with this time last year.

And then there's this:

Biden Names Senior Members Of Economic Team, Bringing More Diversity To Cabinet
The president-elect said he plans to nominate Janet Yellen to head the Treasury Department in an historic first.

sealybobo

And I know you are trying to do the "I'm a good white person. Not like the others"

But how come all these so called good white ppl are never in the courtroom when they're handing out these 100 year sentences to blk men ?

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

When the white man can to Africa. He didn't just come in and immediately do a Rambo on the natives. He came in as a friend. He came in with smiles. They lowered their guard for him and the white man destroyed them.

"Look at how were helping these starving negroes. Let's be like Madonna, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie and adopt a negro baby"

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.

Teaching children to be racists perpetuates everything you are wasting your so-called life bitching about. Congratulations, shithead.

sealybobo

It's still a snake.

Good news. My company just hired a black woman. I'm always glad to see diversity in the work place. For a country as diverse as ours no company should be 100% white dudes. There is something wrong when a company is 95% white male christians. No asians, blacks, hispanics, women, muslims or jews?

sealybobo
I never fully trust black people either

Finally the mask has dropped and the true you has came out and to be honest I think your holding back here.

I always knew white liberals are full of sh*t

I never fully trust black people either.

Yeah, everyone knows you're a filthy fucking racist.
Us liberal minded people think you are a filthy racist and we call you out for not answering questions we know if you answered honestly would prove it. Like for example you said you don't believe systemic racism exists. That's all I needed to know. if you can't even acknowledge that then you are either being intellectually dishonest with us or yourself. And I believe you being a racist plays into why you could possibly believe that systemic racist isn't real. Are you fucking kidding? And they let you teach children? Do you deny evolution too? Fucking idiot.

Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded as normal practice within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues.

The term institutional racism was first coined in 1967 by Stokely Carmichael and Charles V. Hamilton in Black Power: The Politics of Liberation. Carmichael and Hamilton wrote that while individual racism is often identifiable because of its overt nature, institutional racism is less perceptible because of its "less overt, far more subtle" nature. Institutional racism "originates in the operation of established and respected forces in the society, and thus receives far less public condemnation than [individual racism]".

Institutional racism was defined by Sir William Macpherson in the UK's Lawrence report (1999) as: "The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour that amount to discrimination through prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness, and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

Do you teach young black people that systemic racism doesn't exist? You should be fired.

sealybobo
I never fully trust black people either

Finally the mask has dropped and the true you has came out and to be honest I think your holding back here.

I always knew white liberals are full of sh*t
Hold on you hypocritical mother fucker. Tell me, did your mask drop when you wrote this?

It's still a snake.

Us white liberals don't feel about you the way you do about us.

But conservatives look at our black communities in America and they say the same thing about you. They say we will never get along with blacks. Blacks commit too much crime and they are too angry.

They say, instead of snakes, they say you can take the black out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the black.

And you have the balls to be offended if I say I've never fully trusted black people when you are teaching your son to never fully trust white people? Fuck you!

Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE. Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And no corporations are going to invest in the black community. Department stores closed because of shoplifting and having to pay security guards 24 7.

Correll is right. It's about time to stop making excuses. Don't worry about being a billionaire. It aint never gonna happen. And it's not because you are black. It's because you aren't raising young intelligent adults. You're having kids you can't afford. The blacks who do the right thing aren't having a problem finding their way in life. Sorry their bosses are all white. Start opening up your own business'. You say white America aint gonna let a nig$#r do that? I call bullshit on that bro.

sealybobo
Hold on you hypocritical mother fucker. Tell me, did your mask drop when you wrote this?

"The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

It's still a snake.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are"

But here's the difference.

I know I'm racist.

Two things make it different.

First, it goes in the opposite direction from that of most Americans – it favours blacks, not whites; it is a black racism, not a white racism. Second, I am honest about being racist.

sealybobo
Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE.

A black man is being mean to you ? And you fall apart and do the "It's my ball I'm going home" routine

You white man, needed to have realized that you should have been ready to get the brunt of the criticism and in-your-face retaliation.

Yes, it’s part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

You should have been prepared to be criticized and rejected just because you are the accessible, open and sincere “white” in reach.

All black people in this world system are disadvantaged by racist reality and history.

John Brown went to the gallows.

That's my standard for a white person that's serious about ending the diabolical system of white supremacy.

But you run along white man. You run into the white supreamacist arms of Correll and harmonica and Unkotare

sealybobo
Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And I could point to the Charlie Sheen's, the Mel Gibson's, just page after page white men who do fked up sh*t to women.

Matter of fact. Don't even go there. Blk ppl aint on the dark web, with child sex rings and exchanging pics.

Black Americans are the only race of ppl in the USA who dont have open and condoned peodophile culture.

But I guess this the main white racist psychological warfare tactics are – “blacks practice victimology and blame whitey for all their failings” right ?

As if personal responsibility for our own lives and structural white supremacy as a major obstacle in our lives can’t both be true and factors at the same time, and also their contant denial of structural white supremacist racism.

Whites use these tactics all the time to teach their people that racism is a thing of the past so any problems black people have are all their own fault and nothing to do with white people.

So nothing needs to be done and they don’t have to change at all, and to program their people so when they hear black complaints about racism all they hear “excuse making and race hustling”. Right ?

I feel the best way to destroy this tactic is to shine a spotlight on it, constantly call it out – expose it and expose the reason why it is being used, turn it into a cliché and ridicule it to the point that whites feel ashamed to use it the same way prefacing a racist statement with “I’m not racist but….” and “I’ve got black friends” as a defense for racism has become a racist cliché.

White ppl try to hold blk ppl to an impossible standard to deter us from talking about white supremacy; where the only way black people are legitimately allowed to complain about structural white supremacy is if there are only few uneducated criminals in the black community even though white supremacy makes a substantial contribution to the problems in the black community.

You will never browbeat us into silence. You hear me ?

" Left Wing Public Narrative Flawed "

* Fighting Over The Lexicon *

Us liberal minded people think you are a filthy racist and we call you out for not answering questions we know if you answered honestly would prove it. Like for example you said you don't believe systemic racism exists. That's all I needed to know. if you can't even acknowledge that then you are either being intellectually dishonest with us or yourself. And I believe you being a racist plays into why you could possibly believe that systemic racist isn't real. Are you fucking kidding? And they let you teach children? Do you deny evolution too? Fucking idiot.
Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded as normal practice within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues.
Do you teach young black people that systemic racism doesn't exist? You should be fired.
Racism precludes a requirement for violence ; hence , the definition of racism , even systemic racism , as currently applied is debase .

Exercise of free association is not violence .

Why not indeed? No skin off my nose.

1606792679677.png

United States Coronavirus: 13,919,870 Cases and 274,332 Deaths - Worldometer

Unkotare
How, specifically

You can look at Tariq Nasheed. You can look at Umar Johnson. You can look at Neely Fuller. You can look at Louis farrakhan. You can look at Francis Cress Welsing. You can look at Akala. You can look at Leo Muhammad

If that's too hard for you, hearing angry black Male n female voices, then you can listen to your own kind speak on racism the likes of Tim Wise or Robin D Angelo.

There are scores of books, films, studies and surveys which will give you far more detailed explanation of white supremacy works.

sealybobo

"The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

It's still a snake.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are"

But here's the difference.

I know I'm racist.

Two things make it different.

First, it goes in the opposite direction from that of most Americans – it favours blacks, not whites; it is a black racism, not a white racism. Second, I am honest about being racist.

sealybobo
Now I'm done defending you people. Yes, YOU PEOPLE.

A black man is being mean to you ? And you fall apart and do the "It's my ball I'm going home" routine

You white man, needed to have realized that you should have been ready to get the brunt of the criticism and in-your-face retaliation.

Yes, it’s part of the price of the ticket back to justice.

You should have been prepared to be criticized and rejected just because you are the accessible, open and sincere “white” in reach.

All black people in this world system are disadvantaged by racist reality and history.

John Brown went to the gallows.

That's my standard for a white person that's serious about ending the diabolical system of white supremacy.

But you run along white man. You run into the white supreamacist arms of Correll and harmonica and Unkotare

sealybobo
Now it's time to focus on what black people need to do to solve their own financial problems. Fatherlessness is a much bigger problem in the black community. It's why big black men knock out 90 year old women. It's why Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out in an elevator. It's why OJ murdered his wife. I bet OJ and Ray didn't have daddys.

And I could point to the Charlie Sheen's, the Mel Gibson's, just page after page white men who do fked up sh*t to women.

Matter of fact. Don't even go there. Blk ppl aint on the dark web, with child sex rings and exchanging pics.

Black Americans are the only race of ppl in the USA who dont have open and condoned peodophile culture.

But I guess this the main white racist psychological warfare tactics are – “blacks practice victimology and blame whitey for all their failings” right ?

As if personal responsibility for our own lives and structural white supremacy as a major obstacle in our lives can’t both be true and factors at the same time, and also their contant denial of structural white supremacist racism.

Whites use these tactics all the time to teach their people that racism is a thing of the past so any problems black people have are all their own fault and nothing to do with white people.

So nothing needs to be done and they don’t have to change at all, and to program their people so when they hear black complaints about racism all they hear “excuse making and race hustling”. Right ?

I feel the best way to destroy this tactic is to shine a spotlight on it, constantly call it out – expose it and expose the reason why it is being used, turn it into a cliché and ridicule it to the point that whites feel ashamed to use it the same way prefacing a racist statement with “I’m not racist but….” and “I’ve got black friends” as a defense for racism has become a racist cliché.

White ppl try to hold blk ppl to an impossible standard to deter us from talking about white supremacy; where the only way black people are legitimately allowed to complain about structural white supremacy is if there are only few uneducated criminals in the black community even though white supremacy makes a substantial contribution to the problems in the black community.

You will never browbeat us into silence. You hear me ?

We have not had a system of ws since the early 60s.

The work we have done, since the beginning of this nation, was to reach for equal rights for all.

YOU, to the extent that you represent the Left, are demonstrating that that work has failed. We have not created equality, but a system of anti-white discrimination and oppression.

Don't worry about Sealy. You might have woken him up, with your blatant racism, but the schools and pop culture are constantly indoctrinating all the next generations to all be on the same page as you.

Barring a miracle, ,you will get your payback. And the blowback that follows.

Forum List

Back