I'm sick of these lies about

... We have not invested enough in our ghettos. .....

Housing projects only exist because democrats thought they were a good idea for controlling a segment of the population.
I would like to see manufacturing jobs that are supposedly coming back to America open up shop in Detroit.

If they want a tax break they have to move where jobs are needed.

Move to Appalachia too. Not just predominantly black communities but any poor communities.

If you are serious about that, you should have voted for Trump. Biden will bend over for china and Europe as fast as he can.

Unkotare
Don't you EVER try to pretend you are a man, or spout off about "combat" or strength of mind, body, or character you spineless fucking coward.

You are trying to derail the convo and thats not going to happen. It's like having a debate on climate change and someone demanding that we talk on whether Elvis is still alive.

It's you that is scared to talk about racism. How do we solve white supremacy? How do we solve racism ?

The past, present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history white people have and are the main evil.
He says I say racist stupid things. And I’ll admit sometimes I do. But it’s this open dialog that we need to point out where white people are wrong. Once whites admit we are responsible for poor black communities high crime and fatherlessness, and when we do things to help fix the mess we made, then we can maybe start judging black people for not holding up their end of the bargain.

Unkotare won’t even acknowledge that there are black communities. Talk about a stall tactic. Let’s derail the conversation and make it about if communities have colors. And that’s all he had to contribute.

We don’t know what unkotare thinks on any subject other than he thinks we are wrong.

I have zero responsibility for poor black communities and fatherlessness. Indeed, I strongly support pro-job policies and social policies to address those issues and vote accordingly.
We created those ghettos.

Let me ask you something. Do “we” have any responsibility for the poor Indian reservations in America?

We? I reject group responsibility.

I am an individual. I don't know what you have done. If you are personally responsible for the ghettos, that is on you, not me.
So white america [sic], ....

There is no such thing.
Huh? Read what I wrote. Your response doesn’t make sense. Are you replying to my question if systemic racism exists? You say that it doesn’t? That’s all I needed to hear.

America is not a color; never has been. I'm not surprised that a racist like you wants to think of it that way, though.
No ones buying it that you’re color blind.

I never said that I was (although as I get older it is getting a little harder to make distinctions on some of the games my 2 yr old plays).

Housing projects only exist because democrats thought they were a good idea for controlling a segment of the population.
I would like to see manufacturing jobs that are supposedly coming back to America open up shop in Detroit.

Move to Appalachia too. Not just predominantly black communities but any poor communities.

The market will decide that, not the fucking government.

sealybobo

Look. White supremacy is about always being in a position where you can punish blk ppl or reward blk ppl.

How does having a blk person working for a white company change that ?
I work for a white company.....

No, you do not.
Does systemic racism exist?

Let's find out. How has racism affected YOU, personally?
I’ve gotten jobs over black people because I’m white.

Prove it.

Unkotare
Don't you EVER try to pretend you are a man, or spout off about "combat" or strength of mind, body, or character you spineless fucking coward.

You are trying to derail the convo and thats not going to happen. It's like having a debate on climate change and someone demanding that we talk on whether Elvis is still alive.

It's you that is scared to talk about racism. How do we solve white supremacy? How do we solve racism ?

The past, present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history white people have and are the main evil.
He says I say racist stupid things. And I’ll admit sometimes I do. But it’s this open dialog that we need to point out where white people are wrong. Once whites admit we are responsible for poor black communities high crime and fatherlessness, and when we do things to help fix the mess we made, then we can maybe start judging black people for not holding up their end of the bargain.

Unkotare won’t even acknowledge that there are black communities. Talk about a stall tactic. Let’s derail the conversation and make it about if communities have colors. And that’s all he had to contribute.

We don’t know what unkotare thinks on any subject other than he thinks we are wrong.

I have zero responsibility for poor black communities and fatherlessness. Indeed, I strongly support pro-job policies and social policies to address those issues and vote accordingly.

Let me ask you something. Do “we” have any responsibility for the poor Indian reservations in America?

I am an individual. I don't know what you have done. If you are personally responsible for the ghettos, that is on you, not me.
So white america [sic], ....

There is no such thing.
Huh? Read what I wrote. Your response doesn’t make sense. Are you replying to my question if systemic racism exists? You say that it doesn’t? That’s all I needed to hear.

You don't need to hear anything because you never listen. You just imagine, like some dimwitted child.

Unkotare

So white america, the America where you thrive, isn’t responsible for the current state of Indian reservations and ghettos?

People who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

I understand you weren’t alive back then.

Correct. The people in question have had full legal equality for generations and generations of time to be responsible for their own actions and their own "current state".

We NUKED Japan, far more recently than slavery or the "winning of the west". The Japanese rebuilt and are a First World Country today, not wallowing in self pity and blaming US for their problems.
After we nuked them we invested very heavily in Japan. We have not invested enough in our ghettos. I know you’ll say we have but I disagree.

Again, you act like the people in question are without any autonomy or ability or responsibility of their own.

Generations of legal equality and massive investment and their own actions and choices and you want to put all the responsibility on "White America".

We, "White America" cannot keep bearing this burden. Especially as we move to minority status. It was bad enough when we were being discriminated against to help out a small minority.

We cannot bear this burden when we are outnumbered by the people we are expected to carry and lift up.

White people are dying under this burden and being killed by people lke Bill, because they are supposedly wacists or ws.

At some point, whites are going to start pushing back. And if the majority of the population have been indoctrinated that they are entitled to their privilege and any resistance is wacism,

it will be a blood bath.

Is that what you want?
Don’t completely disagree. Blacks need to do better for themselves and welfare for life doesn’t work.

Every American needs to take personal responsibility for themselves. Doesn’t matter their color or what city they live in.

Unkotare

He says I say racist stupid things. ....

Because you do. All the time.

sealybobo

Look. White supremacy is about always being in a position where you can punish blk ppl or reward blk ppl.

No, you do not.

Prove it.
Just look at how all these white racist republicans on usmb talk about blacks. They say the things you think in silence.

If you are serious about that, you should have voted for Trump. Biden will bend over for china and Europe as fast as he can.
Yea and I’ll make more money by them not starting a trade war with China. Trump cost me money. So did bush 1 and 2 and Reagan.

Unkotare

So white america, the America where you thrive, isn’t responsible for the current state of Indian reservations and ghettos?

People who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

I understand you weren’t alive back then.

Correct. The people in question have had full legal equality for generations and generations of time to be responsible for their own actions and their own "current state".

We NUKED Japan, far more recently than slavery or the "winning of the west". The Japanese rebuilt and are a First World Country today, not wallowing in self pity and blaming US for their problems.
After we nuked them we invested very heavily in Japan. We have not invested enough in our ghettos. I know you’ll say we have but I disagree.

Again, you act like the people in question are without any autonomy or ability or responsibility of their own.

Generations of legal equality and massive investment and their own actions and choices and you want to put all the responsibility on "White America".

We, "White America" cannot keep bearing this burden. Especially as we move to minority status. It was bad enough when we were being discriminated against to help out a small minority.

We cannot bear this burden when we are outnumbered by the people we are expected to carry and lift up.

White people are dying under this burden and being killed by people lke Bill, because they are supposedly wacists or ws.

At some point, whites are going to start pushing back. And if the majority of the population have been indoctrinated that they are entitled to their privilege and any resistance is wacism,

it will be a blood bath.

Is that what you want?
Don’t completely disagree. Blacks need to do better for themselves and welfare for life doesn’t work.

Every American needs to take personal responsibility for themselves. Doesn’t matter their color or what city they live in.

Now, pro-job policies to make that easier to do, or social programs that don't reward single motherhood, or celebrating Fatherhood,

that is something that would benefit everyone and society as a whole while not fostering racism and racial strife.

Yea and I’ll make more money by them not starting a trade war with China. Trump cost me money. So did bush 1 and 2 and Reagan.

So you voted for your personal economic benefit instead of what would benefit Detroit.

That is fine.

But it is pretty weird for you to do that, and talk about wanting Trump's policies to benefit Detroit.

Cause, Biden comes from the school of thought that our policy should be to give up on those jobs and just have "programs" to pretend to help the people in need.

..... They say the things you think in silence.

You can't even think out loud, and you are going to pretend to know what anyone else thinks "in silence"? Did you take the whole bottle of Stupid Pills this morning?

sealybobo

No, you do not.

Prove it.
Just look at how all these white racist republicans on usmb talk about blacks. They say the things you think in silence.
You are so wrong. In any setting how long does a person take the barbs and accusations? That is a two way street and ends up being what we see here. The reality is that the social program system has not been successful enough to warrant all the resources spent on it.

Poor Me Paulie realized his last post was so indefensibly racist that he had to delete it! He finally managed to shame even himself! :lol: There may be hope for him yet!

sealybobo
The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

No race of people have ever gotten along with white ppl.

And I know you are trying to do the "I'm a good white person. Not like the others"

But how come all these so called good white ppl are never in the courtroom when they're handing out these 100 year sentences to blk men ?

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

When the white man can to Africa. He didn't just come in and immediately do a Rambo on the natives. He came in as a friend. He came in with smiles. They lowered their guard for him and the white man destroyed them.

This what they do today in the guise of aid.

"Look at how were helping these starving negroes. Let's be like Madonna, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie and adopt a negro baby"

Yeah right. A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.

Last edited:
This testimony is from Flash, a member of this forum.
I like how you used the legal term, "testimony." It sounds so intelligent - pick and choose what you believe on the Internet.
You cannot figure out how to quote from another thread, . . .

I can say for sure that happen because I did it.

Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people.

I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly.

I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it.

A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble.

My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.
and you think that you are smarter than me and do not have to present complete arguments???
Civilization.
This is basically the correct answer. The more complete answer might be that white people seem to be better at organizing people to do things that lead to better community. The problem being that a reliable formula for organizing people has seemingly not yet been deliberated to transfer to non-white people. This is apparent in the uniqueness of each "white" corporate entity and the lack of successful "Black" corporate entities. Which explains why Blacks do not own sports franchises in proportion to their expectations.
Lol! You are way wrong.

And you are trying to prove that Black people are equal to white people??? You need to . . .WTFU

Last edited:
sealybobo
The white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with peace.

No race of people have ever gotten along with white ppl.

And I know you are trying to do the "I'm a good white person. Not like the others"

But how come all these so called good white ppl are never in the courtroom when they're handing out these 100 year sentences to blk men ?

Just because some snakes are not poisonous doesnt mean you've changed it's nature.

It's still a snake.

When the white man can to Africa. He didn't just come in and immediately do a Rambo on the natives. He came in as a friend. He came in with smiles. They lowered their guard for him and the white man destroyed them.

This what they do today in the guise of aid.

"Look at how were helping these starving negroes. Let's be like Madonna, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie and adopt a negro baby"

Yeah right. A bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

So I teach my son to never fully trust white people. No matter how nice the bastards are.

Nothing but pure racism.

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
African blacks that immigrate here, are embarrassed by the attitude and mentality of American blacks. In Africa, they strive educationally to achieve success, here the blacks revel in trying to achieve as little as possible. Thankfully, there are blacks who don't listen to their stupid counterparts and study hard and achieve success by achieving their dreams, just as African blacks do in their homeland.
What's more, is that educated Black Americans made no effort to help Nelson Mandela compose a government charter to liberate Black people.

Please note that Mandela refused to be photographed with Obama after he was inaugurated for the presidency, but he did allow himself to be photographed with Mrs Obama and the girls. The photo of Mandela with Obama was when he was a senator - a photo opportunity. Mandela did not let that happen again. Obama would have been a prime candidate to help Mandela, but Black Americans were/are not keen enough to realize how difficult it is to organize a society - they think it just happens - magic.
Nelson-Mandela-Jesse-Jackson.jpg

Yeah, you show them crackas how to do just government

Nelson Mandela and Obamas.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back