I'm sick of these lies about

Unkotare
Don't you EVER try to pretend you are a man, or spout off about "combat" or strength of mind, body, or character you spineless fucking coward.

You are trying to derail the convo and thats not going to happen. It's like having a debate on climate change and someone demanding that we talk on whether Elvis is still alive.

It's you that is scared to talk about racism. How do we solve white supremacy? How do we solve racism ?

The past, present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history white people have and are the main evil.
He says I say racist stupid things. And I’ll admit sometimes I do. But it’s this open dialog that we need to point out where white people are wrong. Once whites admit we are responsible for poor black communities high crime and fatherlessness, and when we do things to help fix the mess we made, then we can maybe start judging black people for not holding up their end of the bargain.

Unkotare won’t even acknowledge that there are black communities. Talk about a stall tactic. Let’s derail the conversation and make it about if communities have colors. And that’s all he had to contribute.

We don’t know what unkotare thinks on any subject other than he thinks we are wrong.

I have zero responsibility for poor black communities and fatherlessness. Indeed, I strongly support pro-job policies and social policies to address those issues and vote accordingly.
We created those ghettos.

Let me ask you something. Do “we” have any responsibility for the poor Indian reservations in America?

We? I reject group responsibility.

I am an individual. I don't know what you have done. If you are personally responsible for the ghettos, that is on you, not me.

Unkotare
Don't you EVER try to pretend you are a man, or spout off about "combat" or strength of mind, body, or character you spineless fucking coward.

You are trying to derail the convo and thats not going to happen. It's like having a debate on climate change and someone demanding that we talk on whether Elvis is still alive.

It's you that is scared to talk about racism. How do we solve white supremacy? How do we solve racism ?

The past, present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history white people have and are the main evil.
He says I say racist stupid things. And I’ll admit sometimes I do. But it’s this open dialog that we need to point out where white people are wrong. Once whites admit we are responsible for poor black communities high crime and fatherlessness, and when we do things to help fix the mess we made, then we can maybe start judging black people for not holding up their end of the bargain.

Unkotare won’t even acknowledge that there are black communities. Talk about a stall tactic. Let’s derail the conversation and make it about if communities have colors. And that’s all he had to contribute.

We don’t know what unkotare thinks on any subject other than he thinks we are wrong.

I have zero responsibility for poor black communities and fatherlessness. Indeed, I strongly support pro-job policies and social policies to address those issues and vote accordingly.

Let me ask you something. Do “we” have any responsibility for the poor Indian reservations in America?

I am an individual. I don't know what you have done. If you are personally responsible for the ghettos, that is on you, not me.
So white america, the America where you thrive, isn’t responsible for the current state of Indian reservations and ghettos?

People who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

I understand you weren’t alive back then.

Unkotare

So white america [sic], ....

There is no such thing.

Unkotare

YOU didn't create anything - ever - literally.

Unkotare

There is no such thing.
Huh? Read what I wrote. Your response doesn’t make sense. Are you replying to my question if systemic racism exists? You say that it doesn’t? That’s all I needed to hear.

sealybobo

Look. White supremacy is about always being in a position where you can punish blk ppl or reward blk ppl.

How does having a blk person working for a white company change that ?
I work for a white company.....

No, you do not.
Does systemic racism exist?

Let's find out. How has racism affected YOU, personally?
I’ve gotten jobs over black people because I’m white.

Unkotare

So white america, the America where you thrive, isn’t responsible for the current state of Indian reservations and ghettos?

Correct. The people in question have had full legal equality for generations and generations of time to be responsible for their own actions and their own "current state".

We NUKED Japan, far more recently than slavery or the "winning of the west". The Japanese rebuilt and are a First World Country today, not wallowing in self pity and blaming US for their problems.

sealybobo

Look. White supremacy is about always being in a position where you can punish blk ppl or reward blk ppl.

How does having a blk person working for a white company change that ?
I work for a white company.....

No, you do not.
Does systemic racism exist?

Let's find out. How has racism affected YOU, personally?
I’ve gotten jobs over black people because I’m white.

Unlikely.

Unkotare

Correct. The people in question have had full legal equality for generations and generations of time to be responsible for their own actions and their own "current state".

We NUKED Japan, far more recently than slavery or the "winning of the west". The Japanese rebuilt and are a First World Country today, not wallowing in self pity and blaming US for their problems.
After we nuked them we invested very heavily in Japan. We have not invested enough in our ghettos. I know you’ll say we have but I disagree.

Unkotare

There is no such thing.
Huh? Read what I wrote. Your response doesn’t make sense. Are you replying to my question if systemic racism exists? You say that it doesn’t? That’s all I needed to hear.

America is not a color; never has been. I'm not surprised that a racist like you wants to think of it that way, though.

Unkotare

There is no such thing.

America is not a color; never has been. I'm not surprised that a racist like you wants to think of it that way, though.
No ones buying it that you’re color blind.

... We have not invested enough in our ghettos. .....

Housing projects only exist because democrats thought they were a good idea for controlling a segment of the population.
I would like to see manufacturing jobs that are supposedly coming back to America open up shop in Detroit.

If they want a tax break they have to move where jobs are needed.

Move to Appalachia too. Not just predominantly black communities but any poor communities.

Unkotare

After we nuked them we invested very heavily in Japan. We have not invested enough in our ghettos. I know you’ll say we have but I disagree.

Again, you act like the people in question are without any autonomy or ability or responsibility of their own.

Generations of legal equality and massive investment and their own actions and choices and you want to put all the responsibility on "White America".

We, "White America" cannot keep bearing this burden. Especially as we move to minority status. It was bad enough when we were being discriminated against to help out a small minority.

We cannot bear this burden when we are outnumbered by the people we are expected to carry and lift up.

White people are dying under this burden and being killed by people lke Bill, because they are supposedly wacists or ws.

At some point, whites are going to start pushing back. And if the majority of the population have been indoctrinated that they are entitled to their privilege and any resistance is wacism,

it will be a blood bath.

Is that what you want?

Forum List

Back