I'm sick of these lies about

Another one just now....

Couldn't help himself, just had to call me a "Honky motherfucker" when I told him he had to leave.

I'm getting sick of these racist, entitled pieces of shit.

Another one just now....

Couldn't help himself, just had to call me a "Honky motherfucker" when I told him he had to leave.

These sorry fucks want to treat the ER like a homeless shelter and when you tell them they can't, they cuss you out, call you racist names and make threats.

Fuck these shitbags.

"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?

I'm not even sure how someone calling a black person what they are, is "systemic racism". Is there are law requiring people to refer to black people in a derogatory way? If not, then even if someone does call out some of the garbage black people for what they are... is that system racism?

Another one just now....

Do you work at a retirement home?

freyasman
*systemic racism". It's bullshit*

OK. Was there systematic racism in 1962 ?

freyasman
*Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?*

Now see what you have done there. You say systematic racism is B.S and then you go on to describe what you think racism is and because you think racism is name calling. You ask how many times has a blk person been called a name by white people in the last six months.

For me ? None. But systematic racism still exists.

Frankly a white or non black person can call me a n&gger all day. I don't really care about name calling I care about the global system of white supremacy.

Systemic racism does not mean that there are lots of horrible racists in every HR department, police station, or classroom.

Systemic racism doesn’t require any such persons to exist at all. Obviously, some do, but they are mostly irrelevant to a discussion of systemic racism because systemic racism is, wait for it…systemic.

As such, it is concerned with the functioning of institutions and structures and how racism becomes sedimented in the operations of society, with or without deliberate and bigoted intent. It describes the process by which unequal opportunities, life chances, and outcomes obtain depending on one’s race.

As such, it is concerned with the functioning of institutions and structures and how racism becomes sedimented in the operations of society, with or without deliberate and bigoted intent. It describes the process by which unequal opportunities, life chances, and outcomes obtain depending on one’s race.

But if there are people who are of said race, who did not gain any such opportunities, life chances, and outcomes....

Then doesn't that disprove the entire theory that race determines opportunities, life chances, and outcomes?

Because I know many extremely poor white people. Why didn't their systemic racism, result in them having all those opportunities, life chances, and outcomes?

And I happen to know some amazingly wealthy black people as well. One of the faithful men who goes to my parents church, became a top notch chef, and makes almost $200,000 a year serving large expensive hotel chains. The big ones, like the Hilton and others that are $200 a night.

Why didn't I get the opportunities he did? Or the life chances? Or the outcomes? Why is he driving new BMWs and I'm in a 03 Grand Marquis?

After all, if systemic racism is the cause of differences, then I should be in the luxury job, driving luxury cars, and he should be driving a 17 year old $3,000 beater, going to a $15/hour job.... right? Because I'm white, he's black, and therefore it's impossible for systemic racism to be against me and for him.... correct?

How do you explain that?

See, for the free-market Capitalist conservative, the answer is easy. Different people, make different choices, and have different talents, and that results in different outcomes, regardless of race.

I failed out of college. He succeeded in Culinary school. I can barely cook rice, unless I have automatic cooker, and he can produce banquets fit for royalty.

I have terrible people skills, so I rarely find opportunities. He is one of the most popular and well known guys in the church, and he meets people, and gets alone with people... AND FINDS OPPORTUNITIES.

I don't know anyone anywhere. Being white hasn't brought me a single opportunity ever.

Having people skills brings you opportunities. Like being able to talk like you are an adult human being, without cursing and swearing constantly, and saying "dat" instead of proper English "That", and showing up to work with your pants actually in the position above your butt, with a belt.

If you sound like an ape, you'll get the opportunities an ape does. And that doesn't matter what color your skin is, if you sound like an ape, you'll get ape like jobs.

That's not a racist problem. That's a people skills, and fitting in with society problem. That's why that guy gets paid $200K a year, to cook pasta for people who have too much money on their hands.

Another one just now....

ER in downtown Houston.

Is there some reason why the elderly patients don't like you?
Smart ass, lol...

Just tryin' to help a brother out.

Another one just now....

ER in downtown Houston.

Is there some reason why the elderly patients don't like you?
Smart ass, lol...

Just tryin' to help a brother out.
I usually enjoy the place..... it's always interesting at least.

But the crazies have been getting more and more out there lately. I spent all night last night dealing with them, staff was hollering for me every 15-20 minutes.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?
Seriously? Literally, Trump right now, is being a racist

Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them.

Digital disinformation targeting Black communities has been a central part of President Donald Trump’s strategy from the start. More traditional GOP suppression tactics, like gerrymandering, polling place closures and false mailers, continue to abound. Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia continues to insist that fraud was the culprit for the state’s surprising flip from red to blue, assuming that tricks similar to those he leveraged when he ran his own election in 2018 would be successful. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy’s dismantling of a U.S. Postal Service staffed by committed public servants in order to sway election results has been criminal. And of course, Trump himself continues to rally Republican troops and voters with dangerous rhetoric of election theft that threatens to, at the very least, upend even fragile faith in our electoral processes or, at most, amount to an oft-warned attempted coup.

Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them.

Digital disinformation targeting Black communities has been a central part of President Donald Trump’s strategy from the start. More traditional GOP suppression tactics, like gerrymandering, polling place closures and false mailers, continue to abound. Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia continues to insist that fraud was the culprit for the state’s surprising flip from red to blue, assuming that tricks similar to those he leveraged when he ran his own election in 2018 would be successful. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy’s dismantling of a U.S. Postal Service staffed by committed public servants in order to sway election results has been criminal. And of course, Trump himself continues to rally Republican troops and voters with dangerous rhetoric of election theft that threatens to, at the very least, upend even fragile faith in our electoral processes or, at most, amount to an oft-warned attempted coup.

No he's not, and if you don't have anything serious to contribute, take your delusional ass out of this thread.

No he's not, and if you don't have anything serious to contribute, take your delusional ass out of this thread.
That’s your rebuttal? Im out if that’s all you got

That’s your rebuttal? Im out if that’s all you got

So if a white racist doesn’t do these things to blacks you’re cool with their racism?

So if a white racist doesn’t do these things to blacks you’re cool with their racism?
You'll have a much much easier time finding a black racist who is willing to accost, insult, and even attack whites than you will the opposite, and that's even with blacks being only about 14 or 15% of the population. All these liars claiming white supremacists and white racists are the problem, or even that they are any kind of a problem at all..... are just plain making shit up. They are lying, and they are full of shit.

The only actually significant problem with racism in the US is the racism that many blacks have towards white people.

Andylusion
And I happen to know some amazingly wealthy black people as well.

There are no wealthy blk ppl in America. There are rich ones. But no wealthy ones.

Andylusion
One of the faithful men who goes to my parents church, became a top notch chef, and makes almost $200,000 a year serving large expensive hotel chains. The big ones, like the Hilton and others that are $200 a night.

Exactly. You proved my point. The hiltons are wealthy. This blk man is not. The hiltons could get rid of this blk man tomorrow. No blk person could show the hiltons the door.

Andylusion
Why didn't I get the opportunities he did? Or the life chances? Or the outcomes?

Shit. I dunno. What can you cook ?

Look. You are not competing against him. So in the case of this blk chef the proper test would be to compare him to the top white chefs in the industry or the top white chefs in the Hilton and then ask, do whites have an advantage ?

And we both know the answer.

Andylusion
Why is he driving new BMWs and I'm in a 03 Grand Marquis?

Why does it bother you so much that a black man is driving a nice car ?

Why are you comparing yourself to him not the white hiltons who own his ass ?

You're argument is as illogical as pointing to Stevie Wonder and "He has money, more than he can spend. More money than 90% of sighted ppl. There ain't no disadvantage in not having your sight"

Andylusion
After all, if systemic racism is the cause of differences, then I should be in the luxury job, driving luxury cars, and he should be driving a 17 year old $3,000 beater, going to a $15/hour job.... right? Because I'm white, he's black, and therefore it's impossible for systemic racism to be against me and for him.... correct?

Being white doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life, or win every competition, but it does mean that there are general advantages that you receive. On balance, it pays to be a member of the dominant racial group.

Also racism is as much a psychological matter as a material one. Whites have the luxury of not having to worry that your race is going to mark u negatively when looking for work, going to school, shopping, looking for a place to live, or driving, things that blk folks can’t take for granted.

Last edited:

You'll have a much much easier time finding a black racist who is willing to accost, insult, and even attack whites than you will the opposite, and that's even with blacks being only about 14 or 15% of the population. All these liars claiming white supremacists and white racists are the problem, or even that they are any kind of a problem at all..... are just plain making shit up. They are lying, and they are full of shit.

The only actually significant problem with racism in the US is the racism that many blacks have towards white people.
Meanwhile republicans are trying to disenfranchise blacks, defend cops who murder blacks, woo white supreme sets and hate corporate diversity programs.

You don’t see the problem? Then you’re part of the problem

Meanwhile republicans are trying to disenfranchise blacks, defend cops who murder blacks, woo white supreme sets and hate corporate diversity programs.

You don’t see the problem? Then you’re part of the problem
No, none of that is actually happening.

This is the sort of delusional persecution complex I'm talking about....... ya'll simply aren't engaging with reality.

You're just nuts.

Forum List

Back