I'm sick of these lies about

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
"systemic racism". It's bullshit.

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?

Black posters here, how many times this year has a white person called you a ****** right to your face?
And what percentage of the time were they threatening you or actually physically attacking you when they did so?

I don't know. You tell me what systemic racism occurs. This is recent too.

In a city of roughly 120000 residents, 75% are white. They just voted in their first black mayor.

Shame on the city of Abilene. They didn't get the message.

“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

An orderly government leads to an orderly society.

• Banned
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system. A disorderly government leads to a disorderly society.

Give me a number or stfu and get out of my thread, asshole.
I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.

I don't know. You tell me what systemic racism occurs. This is recent too.

According to the stupid, systemic racism is the magic scapegoat for all bad choices that result in black people being poorer.

Ambiguous nonsense.

How would they "reorder the government chartering system"?

Why would anyone call someone an asterisk? What would that mean?

I'm all out of patience with bullshit answers..... give me a fucking number or close your dickhole and go away.
Go get some education and maybe purchase a dictionary. Basically, Prof. is telling you we all have bad habits throughout our society and show bigotry and racism instinctively even with no ill intent or malice.

"Ni gger" was the word, but I'm pretty sure you knew that.

Go get some education and maybe purchase a dictionary. Basically, Prof. is telling you we all have bad habits throughout our society and show bigotry and racism instinctively even with no ill intent or malice.
No shit?
Really??? (sarcasm)

That wasn't my fucking question was it?

That looks like two words.

That looks like two words.
Yeah, but let me see something real quick.....

cracker

New Topics

Forum List

Back