Im scared to become a charged or convincted sex offender

Mortimer

Gold Member
I would never do a sex offence, like rape, maybe a sexual comment, or catcalling is the most i would do if im drunk, but never rape, NEVER. But it is so easy as innocent nowadays to become a convincted sex offender, or at least charged as one which means your life is ruined, even if you are only charged and in the aftermath spoken free, that is very nowadays.

I would never do a sex offence, like rape, maybe a sexual comment, or catcalling is the most i would do if im drunk, but never rape, NEVER. But it is so easy as innocent nowadays to become a convincted sex offender, or at least charged as one which means your life is ruined, even if you are only charged and in the aftermath spoken free, that is very nowadays.
Naming people sex offenders has become the modern version of witch hunts and trials. No real proof is necessary to make an accusation and destroy a person's life.

It can't be difficult to communicate with people so they know you're not raping them.

One tweeted accusation with no formal investigation is enough to destroy any man's career.

Mortimer, i think you need to get therapy for this problem of yours. That includes the alcohol problem. if people knew the punishment for sex crimes and knew what it's like to be in prison or jail, i do not think most criminals would commit a sex crime. it does not matter what sentence a judge hands down for a sex crime conviction. it is life in prison for the defendant, no matter the sentence, because he or she has to register as a sex offender or sexual predator. there's a ton of rules convicted sex offenders have to follow and if they break any rule, they go back to prison or jail. Florida is the harshest state towards sex offenders.

Mortimer, i think you need to get therapy for this problem of yours. That includes the alcohol problem. if people knew the punishment for sex crimes and knew what it's like to be in prison or jail, i do not think most criminals would commit a sex crime. it does not matter what sentence a judge hands down for a sex crime conviction. it is life in prison for the defendant, no matter the sentence, because he or she has to register as a sex offender or sexual predator. there's a ton of rules convicted sex offenders have to follow and if they break any rule, they go back to prison or jail. Florida is the harshest state towards sex offenders.
I dont drink alcohol, or only very few, it was just a example to explain certain things, i would never sexually assault or rape someone, or force someone to something.

I dont drink alcohol, or only very few, it was just a example to explain certain things, i would never sexually assault or rape someone, or force someone to something.
That's good to know. You cannot make sexual comments to someone or catcall someone. you will need to work on that.

Catcalling brings a lot of attention to the female which can feel uncomfortable if they are not wanting to be noticed unless of course your very vain then you might like it :dunno:

Dropping a sexual comment depends on the delivery. If it's done in humor it seems for some it might be alright but you also want to have good judgment on the person you are talking to because not all women would be alright with it.

Catcalling brings a lot of attention to the female which can feel uncomfortable if they are not wanting to be noticed unless of course your very vain then you might like it :dunno:

Dropping a sexual comment depends on the delivery. If it's done in humor it seems for some it might be alright but you also want to have good judgment on the person you are talking to because not all women would be alright with it.

Yeah best not do it at all. I agree. But I read on facebook from a guy who had a very good friend at work, one day, she was dressed elegant and he dropped a innocent compliment saying "very beautiful today" a #metoo bitch overheard that conversation and filled a complaint the guy was fired. When the good friend and co-worker found out of that she was shocked, but the complaint was enough.

Even someone accused of Sexual Misconduct who never faces Police can lose his career. One tweet without any investigation can be sufficient.

Even someone accused of Sexual Misconduct who never faces Police can lose his career. One tweet without any investigation can be sufficient.
not just his career, but his life. just a rumor can ruin someone's life. it is a very serious situation for all involved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back