I'm riding in a Subway

Like I said in the beginning, I just wanted to share it with some people before it happens this time.
But why? It won’t be preserved for posterity. There won’t BE a posterity. Once the world goes pffft, we’re all equally fucked and there won’t be anybody around to know or appreciate that you got the psychic scoop.

But why? It won’t be preserved for posterity. There won’t BE a posterity. Once the world goes pffft, we’re all equally fucked and there won’t be anybody around to know or appreciate that you got the psychic scoop.
All I saw was this one explosion. You are assuming the worst. There are many possibilities.

Like I said I just wanted to share this with someone this time. A lot of people here, however indifferent, seem interested in world events

That's a possibility, maybe the Ukraine isn't even involved in it. When it happens, we might not know the how or why of it all.
I have to admit I am not happY when Putin is talking about using nukes and there is an ad in New York City on what to do if there is a nuclear attack.

I have to admit I am not happY when Putin is talking about using nukes and there is an ad in New York City on what to do if there is a nuclear attack.
It's a disease that is spreading, a cancer on the human race and it's only a matter of time before it morphs into disaster.

It's a disease that is spreading, a cancer on the human race and it's only a matter of time before it morphs into disaster.
I have to admit I am getting bad vibes from the situation today.

I have to admit I am getting bad vibes from the situation today.
I have a feeling this is going to happen in the fall. When I was up in the air for the overview of what was happening, I noticed a few trees, they were barren at leaves. I am making the best of my time, that's about all we can do. No worries.

i do not fear anything in this world. I understand who and what I am. I utilize everything during my visit here.
From the moment born, it's a suicide mission, but I wouldn't get in any hurry to conclude, as I might miss something.

From the moment born, it's a suicide mission, but I wouldn't get in any hurry to conclude, as I might miss something.
Agreed, there are plenty of other people that seem to like you press buttons and tempt fate.

If not drugs, then your brain must just be fucked up.
I was in a study at UNMC on cerebral activity. I was chosen because of the high cerebral activity of my brain, especially in the frontal lobe. One doctor said it was remarkable. Also very much the opposite of damaged / lesser function.

I'm riding in a Subway, people around me are speaking in a foreign language, nothing is familiar, we're pulling into a train station, I see a sign that says Okhotny Ryad. There is an explosion. Everything turns super bright White. Now I'm whisked away in an instant, I am high in the sky overlooking Moscow. A mushroom cloud rises from the city center. At first I thought it was a dream, but it was so real; I now believe it was another vision. This wasn't my first one. I think the war between Russia and the Ukraine is going to take a big turn now. I have this vision several nights ago on July 10th. Wanted to share with someone before it becomes a reality.
Interesting. Do you have a history of seeing visions? I'm not mocking you, I believe some people do have inexplicable abilities.

Interesting. Do you have a history of seeing visions? I'm not mocking you, I believe some people do have inexplicable abilities.
I've had many visions, some significant, others only significant to me. I have out-of-body experiences. At first they were just here in the present. Since then I have had a few experiences in the future as well. I do not consider myself special. I believe everyone is capable of these things, they don't believe in themselves so that hinders them. If you have a positive attitude, you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish. Multiply that by millions or even billions and this world would be so much better off than it is today. We could accomplish so much. We are the only ones holding ourselves back.

I've had many visions, some significant, others only significant to me. I have out-of-body experiences. At first they were just here in the present. Since then I have had a few experiences in the future as well. I do not consider myself special. I believe everyone is capable of these things, they don't believe in themselves so that hinders them. If you have a positive attitude, you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish. Multiply that by millions or even billions and this world would be so much better off than it is today. We could accomplish so much. We are the only ones holding ourselves back.
I don't know about that. My Mother who passed a few years ago had premonitions and visions at different times in her life. I don't think she would lie to me so I tend to believe you. But I think it is a sense you either have or don't have.

I don't know about that. My Mother who passed a few years ago had premonitions and visions at different times in her life. I don't think she would lie to me so I tend to believe you. But I think it is a sense you either have or don't have.
And we could both be right. Have a good night. Thank you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back