I'm really a guy with a " Mohawk "

216 Anti-

Rookie
Nov 19, 2019
Sometimes when I do drugs or alcohol I get kind of Constructive, like peace, religion, politics, economy, love and so on. But I'm not really sure I'm lost in a world of knowledge, I think I need to see a shrink and get back to throwing bricks through windows and arguing with authorities, stuff somebody like me should be doing. If you ever think I posted something good, just remind yourself of what kind of person its from and its not from a guy with a suit and tie or any kind of clothing that is suitable for a workplace nor occasion. I'll come back after my next dose of intoxication but you will know when I am sober.

Welcome to the Jungle.
images (45).jpeg
Learn to live like an animal in the Jungle where we play....

Sounds like you got that part down.

Sometimes when I do drugs or alcohol I get kind of Constructive, like peace, religion, politics, economy, love and so on. But I'm not really sure I'm lost in a world of knowledge, I think I need to see a shrink and get back to throwing bricks through windows and arguing with authorities, stuff somebody like me should be doing. If you ever think I posted something good, just remind yourself of what kind of person its from and its not from a guy with a suit and tie or any kind of clothing that is suitable for a workplace nor occasion. I'll come back after my next dose of intoxication but you will know when I am sober.
Are you wearing pajama pants? Because I don't give donuts to people who wear pajama pants. Just sayin

Are you wearing pajama pants? Because I don't give donuts to people who wear pajama pants. Just sayin

That's a lie. You will give the right person in pajama pants a doughnut.

What’s wrong with jammy pants? So long as they are only worn inside the house.

That's a lie. You will give the right person in pajama pants a doughnut.
Prove it.

What’s wrong with jammy pants? So long as they are only worn inside the house.
Back in the late 70s, Johnny Fingers -- the keyboardist for the Boomtown Rats always wore Jammies on stage.

I loved me the Boomtown Rats.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

New Topics

Forum List

Back