I'm really a guy with a " Mohawk "

216 Anti-

Rookie
Reaction score
Sometimes when I do drugs or alcohol I get kind of Constructive, like peace, religion, politics, economy, love and so on. But I'm not really sure I'm lost in a world of knowledge, I think I need to see a shrink and get back to throwing bricks through windows and arguing with authorities, stuff somebody like me should be doing. If you ever think I posted something good, just remind yourself of what kind of person its from and its not from a guy with a suit and tie or any kind of clothing that is suitable for a workplace nor occasion. I'll come back after my next dose of intoxication but you will know when I am sober.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Jungle.
images (45).jpeg
Learn to live like an animal in the Jungle where we play....

Sounds like you got that part down.

Disir

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
and its not from a guy with a suit and tie or any kind of clothing that is suitable for a workplace nor occasion.
That's what all the suits say......

Welcome.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I do drugs or alcohol I get kind of Constructive, like peace, religion, politics, economy, love and so on. But I'm not really sure I'm lost in a world of knowledge, I think I need to see a shrink and get back to throwing bricks through windows and arguing with authorities, stuff somebody like me should be doing. If you ever think I posted something good, just remind yourself of what kind of person its from and its not from a guy with a suit and tie or any kind of clothing that is suitable for a workplace nor occasion. I'll come back after my next dose of intoxication but you will know when I am sober.
Are you wearing pajama pants? Because I don't give donuts to people who wear pajama pants. Just sayin

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you wearing pajama pants? Because I don't give donuts to people who wear pajama pants. Just sayin

That's a lie. You will give the right person in pajama pants a doughnut.

mdk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with jammy pants? So long as they are only worn inside the house.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I'm not really sure I'm lost in a world of knowledge, I think I need to see a shrink and get back to throwing bricks through windows and arguing with authorities, stuff somebody like me should be doing.

:welcome:

Found a old photo of you on the interwebz...

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's a lie. You will give the right person in pajama pants a doughnut.
Prove it.

Dogmaphobe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with jammy pants? So long as they are only worn inside the house.
Back in the late 70s, Johnny Fingers -- the keyboardist for the Boomtown Rats always wore Jammies on stage.

I loved me the Boomtown Rats.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List