I'm reading Saul Alinsky

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He has a bunch of rules to prove that the ends justify the means.

I thought it over and realized: I would not go into business with Saul Alinsky, I would not trust Saul Alinsky if he was fighting next to me in a foxhole, and I would not want Saul Alinsky dating my daughter.

He says: ends justify the means is why the resistance fought the Nazis.

If ends justify the means we don't have any way to condemn what the Nazis did.

I thought it over and realized: I would not go into business with Saul Alinsky, I would not trust Saul Alinsky if he was fighting next to me in a foxhole, and I would not want Saul Alinsky dating my daughter.
I would kill Saul Alinsky.

I would kill Saul Alinsky.

According to Saul Alinsky, there is no way to condemn you killing Saul Alinsky.

All Alinsky needs is to play his fiddle.

To build a better world in this life you have to be willing to go to hell in the next life -- according to Saul Alinsky.

I would not murder one person even if it meant saving the world.

Does that make me an extremist?

But then again, I leave off stuff from my resume that won't help me get a job -- like jobs of short duration, or jobs where I had a bad experience.

His fiddle is Obama. Barry and Michelle, along with both the Clintons attended lectures by Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn in their home. Ayers and Dohrn, two murdering terrorists were never prosecuted for the bombings they did.
Read about Ayers and Dohrn.

You mean like NaziCon darling Ayn Rand?

Don't worry he be dead.

His fiddle is Obama. Barry and Michelle, along with both the Clintons attended lectures by Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn in their home. Ayers and Dohrn, two murdering terrorists were never prosecuted for the bombings they did.

Bill Ayers died in 1972 so, according to you Oblama was going to see Saul when he was 11 and younger? Get real Dude.

Last edited:

Bill Ayers died in 1972 so, according to you Oblama was going to see Saul he he was 11 and younger? Get real Dude.

I know that Alinsky died in '72. Ayers and Dohrn are still alive and they taught the Obama/Clinton cartels all about Sauls bible. You get real.

Bill Ayers died in 1972 so, according to you Oblama was going to see Saul he he was 11 and younger? Get real Dude.

I know that Alinsky died in '72. Ayers and Dohrn are still alive and they taught the Obama/Clinton cartels all about Sauls bible. You get real.
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." You can see where Trump learned his modus operandi From Saul Alyinsky.

Forum List

Back