I'm rather confused

JustSomeGuy

Feb 22, 2012
I was at work so I missed the debate.

The pundits at MSNBC look like they're attending a funeral. The pundits over at FOX are giddy. Luntz's focus group looks like it's going to devolve into a fist fight. CNN won't disclose how each member of its focus group will vote. Krauthemhammer (I butchered his name) thinks Romney won. CBS said Obama blowout.

What happened???

The pundits at MSNBC look like they're attending a funeral. The pundits over at FOX are giddy. Luntz's focus group looks like it's going to devolve into a fist fight. CNN won't disclose how each member of its focus group will vote. Krauthemhammer (I butchered his name) thinks Romney won. CBS said Obama blowout.

What happened???

Romney was thoughtful and Presidential.

Obama was petty and personal, and looked like the no-talent little bitch that he is.

I would think that Chris and Co would be pleased with Obama's performance...is his best just not good enough for them??

What happened???
You must be watching a different MSNBC channel than I am, they are not turning backflips, but the general consensus is disbelief that Romney absolutely refused to own his past statements and actually agreed with much of what Obama has been doing, WTF?

This thread wasn't intended for any partisan sniping. I'm actually generally curious as to what happened during the debate tonight.

What happened???
You must be watching a different MSNBC channel than I am, they are not turning backflips, but the general consensus is disbelief that Romney absolutely refused to own his past statements and actually agreed with much of what Obama has been doing, WTF?

I don't know what they're doing now, but when I was watching it the mood was quite somber; as if they were stunned. Maddow was less than happy.

What happened???

I don't know what they're doing now, but when I was watching it the mood was quite somber; as if they were stunned. Maddow was less than happy.

Romney got field dressed and Obama is now selling Mitt Sausage on Ebay and Amazon.com.

What happened???

Romney was thoughtful and Presidential.

Obama was petty and personal, and looked like the no-talent little bitch that he is.

Exactly.

Plus, Romney destroyed Obama on china and the economy.

This thread wasn't intended for any partisan sniping. I'm actually generally curious as to what happened during the debate tonight.

Romney failed to make any real distinction in his foreign policy stands between himself and the president and made a huge flip-flop on his afghan policy, all you really need to know.

What happened???

When the dust all settles it will be a Romney win.

There was no blow out, I think Romney did a little better, of course the MSM won't report Maobmam misrepresenting Romneys position on the auto bail out. No big point made.

Last edited:

What happened???

Please, to actual foreign policy wonks Romney was incredibly shallow and failed to make a clear distinction between himself and the president.

What happened???

Please, to actual foreign policy wonks Romney was incredibly shallow and failed to make a clear distinction between himself and the president.

Then again, you shit on police cars.

What happened???

Another silly comment to make ones self look smarter, it didn't work, you're looking really dumb now.

What happened???

They were probably depressed by how alike Romney and Obama's foreign policy ideas really are.

Nothin'. It was 90 minutes of nothin'. I thought Romney had some chances to go after Obama, but didn't. I think all Romney wanted to do was look presidential, which he did. I also think Obama tried to make up some ground he lost in the 1st debate, but didn't. Not many folks are going to vote based on foreign policy and both guys knew it. That's about it.

Romney wasn't there tonight to give conservatives red meat.

He hasn't given conservatives red meat since the primaries. He won the nomination and has converted back to the liberal Republican he really is. You will vote for him anyways.

What happened???

uh....if there's no distinction between the two on foreign policy and you describe Romney as shallow doesn't that mean Obama was incredibly shallow too?

New Topics

Forum List

Back