I’m quoting this forum

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
See ya in 2 weeks. Have fun!

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
Dude. This is the second board I've ever inhabited. You shoulds saw the last one..............A Mosh Pit with rusty razor blades sticking outta our shoes and bite marks everywhere

You are definitely the king of hyperbole. Your next honest post will be your first. Good luck.

1636220922690.jpeg

Good luck Rocko! You're the smartest 'man on board! I hope you can suceed, and check out of this place, as you desire!

Being here near 15 years coming up soon, I see this place more like the hotel described in this song....

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face

They're living it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said: "We are all just prisoners here of our own device"

And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before