I’m quoting this forum

I took a long break recently due to the toxic nature of this site. The only civil place on the site is the Flame Zone. But you'll be back. We all cum back. I mean come back. Damn it.

People who use phrases like 'Peace out!' are annoying.

I'm glad he's gone, even though I never knew he was here anyway; it just feels right.
Hmm… in that case you probably frowned if you read-peace and green onions. The person who came up with adding the green onions part should at least be called out for trying to ruin the language!

So, what are your thoughts about: peace out homey!

Can I quote without quitting?
Can I quit without quoting?

Quote me - I don't quit!

I am NOT ending my account

I don't know why people make these I AM GOING TO KWIT MY ACCOUNT threads - but they do.

Are they Brandons or Karens?

Last edited:
Can I quote without quitting?
Can I quit without quoting?

Quote me - I don't quit!

I am NOT ending my account

I don't know why people make these I AM GOING TO KWIT MY ACCOUNT threads - bu they do.

Are they Brandons or Karens?
Where did he say he was ending his account?

aaron - the OP indicates he is announcing he is ending his account - the PEACE OUTs - the drift of the post says I QUIT even though it says I QUOTE

aaron - the OP indicates he is announcing he is ending his account - the PEACE OUTs - the drift of the post says I QUIT even though it says I QUOTE
I know you're newer to the forum, so let me explain what I mean. Posters quit ALL THE TIME. Many of them come back because their account is still active. I'm not saying they're not genuine in saying they're quitting, but sometimes you get bored and say, "Fuck it! I'll go check out what USMB is up to." Next thing you know you're a regular poster again.

Hmm… in that case you probably frowned if you read-peace and green onions. The person who came up with adding the green onions part should at least be called out for trying to ruin the language!

So, what are your thoughts about: peace out homey!

I frown on all hippy shit. I liked Cheech and Chong movies, though.

I thought the forum has changed over thee years, but it’s probably always been this way. To those of you that are getting something out of here rock on! I’ve changed and I don’t consider this a desirable use of my time. Peace out rightwinger was a pretty cool dude at the end of the day, so were few people on the right I can’t think of right now. Anyways peace out and may happiness and healthiness find you all.
Don't go, you were such fun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back