I'm proud to be a Liberal!!

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money
I like healthcare and money.

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.

Untrue. Most IRS audits take place in the poorest states...

Where in the U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?.
That is another flaw, they know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay their lawyers 10 million than pay 5 million of taxes.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.
What?

Tell me a guy living under a bridge will pay me $50 bucks an hour
He wouldn´t be under the bridge.
So you got a job from a poor person?
That is a nut argument. I am just in favor of rich people paying fair taxes.

I'm an American that thinks people should have a fair shake. Apparently that makes me a communist.
You got your fair shake, now you are mad at kids who became millionaires?
Without further ado, here are 12 millionaire kids we can learn from:
  • Christian Owens of Mac Bundle Box. ...
  • Emil Motycka of Motycka Enterprises. ...
  • Evan of EvanTube. ...
  • Cameron Johnson of Cheers and Tears. ...
  • Adam Hildreth of Dubit and Crisp. ...
  • Moziah Bridges of Mo's Bows. ...
  • Geoff, Dave, & Catherine Cook of My Yearbook.
More items...
View attachment 420900
Lifehack › articles › money › wann...
Wanna Be A Millionaire? Learn From These 12 Kids Who .
I'm not a millionaire but I did pretty good. Millennials got screwed though.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
-------------------------------------------------
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

the opposite is narrow-minded and bigot, which they seem to be.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Our founders were progressives , which also means liberal.

Look it up.

Wait so your proud the founders had slaves and women couldn't vote?

Is that what you dream of going back to?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Of course you can defend yourself in court, just got to be more intelligent.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Look it up.

It's you not me...

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

Jesus your an idiot. Those rich people already pay 60% of all Fed taxes payed. If not for them, we the middle class, would be paying.

Hell we have some in this country who pay no taxes at all. Those are the ones you should go after.

What a moron you are.
FYI .She is a little girl..

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

That is another flaw, they know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay their lawyers 10 million than pay 5 million of taxes.

Why do you Bolshies hate people who have more than you do? So wealthy people have money. It's their money, they earned it, and they can do whatever they want with it.

Get your own.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
ok I will look it up.
Utah, the most conservative state in America, maybe next to Idaho

Most charitable giving state

Most conservative state has elected 2 Afro americans in the last 3 elections
Mia Love and Burgess Owens.

So it appears Dear Penelope you're full of it.

I'm not talking about charity.
The states that support the fed gov all come from the blue states.
You can't live on charity, that would mean the rich people get a tax write off.

The Progressivism of America’s Founding - Center for American Progress

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing out citizens votes, and they still are.

Look it up.
Make Liberals Respectable Again?

it will never happen

You want to milk successful people and keep the money for yourself

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing out citizens votes, and they still are.

Look it up.
You arent a liberal. You are a regressive statist. You make that clear EVERY day.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
ok I will look it up.
Utah, the most conservative state in America, maybe next to Idaho

Most charitable giving state

Most conservative state has elected 2 Afro americans in the last 3 elections
Mia Love and Burgess Owens.

So it appears Dear Penelope you're full of it.

The Progressivism of America’s Founding - Center for American Progress
So you want to get rid of the new deal?

You want to get rid of the progressive tax system?

What do yo want?

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

What a moron you are.
They have way more money than these 60 % (it is only 30 % by the way). If they own 90 % of the money they need to pay 90 % of the tax, period. Everything else is bullshit.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
Willing do accept other peoples opinions! Lol

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

That is another flaw, the know the poor cannot defend themselves at court. People like Trump, however, will rather pay his lawyers 10 million than pay 5 millions of taxes.

Huh?

Of course you can defend yourself in court, just got to be more intelligent.

Officially, you can. In reality, you need to study the law and that would be impossible unless you are unemployed and pay no taxes, anyway.

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.

It's you not me...
No, I'm progressive, and your not. Your are a republican.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..

Why do you Bolshies hate people who have more than you do? So wealthy people have money. It's their money, they earned it, and they can do whatever they want with it.

Get your own.
More money = more taxes. That is the only claim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back