Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
-------------------------------------------------
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing out citizens votes, and they still are.

the opposite is narrow-minded and bigot, which they seem to be.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Our founders were progressives , which also means liberal.

Look it up.

Last edited:
lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

1. 2.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

1. 2.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

In order to be not a progressive, you have to be stay the same or regress to the olden days.

Look it up.

Wait so your proud the founders had slaves and women couldn't vote?

Defund cops

Abolish prisons

Ban guns

Universal income

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Sounds like your a communist

There may be a few people who want to do some of that. But way fewer than the white supremacist trash who were fine with neo nazis yelling jews will not replace us as they marched with guns and tiki torches.

let’a define you by yourself worst.

oh wait. That’s most of you. Now be quiet. Twit

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.
compared to republicans that would of been fine with tossing about citizens votes, and they still are.

Look it up.

your party would be all for that now. Clearly you all have a problem with women and people of color voting.
Again. Quiet twit

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.

your party would be all for that now. Clearly you all have a problem with women and people of color voting.
Again. Quiet twit

Project much super twat?

Defund cops

Abolish prisons

Ban guns

Universal income

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Sounds like your a communist

There may be a few people who want to do some of that. But way fewer than the white supremacist trash who were fine with neo nazis yelling jews will not replace us as they marched with guns and tiki torches.

let’a define you by yourself worst.

oh wait. That’s most of you. Now be quiet. Twit

Wait super twat, remind us again who is rioting in the streets and looting the local kiwiki mart..

It's not white supremacists it's dumb ass negros who are to stupid to take the bus

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.

So after four years of Trump. you finally achieved an orgasm?

:auiqs.jpg:

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.

So after four years of Trump. you finally achieved an orgasm?

:auiqs.jpg:
The actual question is what the Americans achieved in that four years. I only see global distrust and rejection, record debt and even richer rich.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money
I like healthcare and money.

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.

Untrue. Most IRS audits take place in the poorest states...

Where in the U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
Come on, tax is only theft when it is the wealthy who have to pay up. When the worker has to, none of you complains. If we put them into a concentration camp for a week or two, they will hurry to pay up. Because there is actual work in there.
What?

Tell me a guy living under a bridge will pay me $50 bucks an hour

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

See definitions in:

adjective

1. 1.

1. 2.

Similar:

Opposite:

narrow-minded

bigoted​

noun

1. 1.

1. 2.

Look it up.
ok I will look it up.
Utah, the most conservative state in America, maybe next to Idaho

Most charitable giving state

Most conservative state has elected 2 Afro americans in the last 3 elections
Mia Love and Burgess Owens.

So it appears Dear Penelope you're full of it.

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

He wouldn´t be under the bridge.

I'm an American that thinks people should have a fair shake. Apparently that makes me a communist.
You got your fair shake, now you are mad at kids who became millionaires?
Without further ado, here are 12 millionaire kids we can learn from:
  • Christian Owens of Mac Bundle Box. ...
  • Emil Motycka of Motycka Enterprises. ...
  • Evan of EvanTube. ...
  • Cameron Johnson of Cheers and Tears. ...
  • Adam Hildreth of Dubit and Crisp. ...
  • Moziah Bridges of Mo's Bows. ...
  • Geoff, Dave, & Catherine Cook of My Yearbook.
More items...
1606219306766.png

Lifehack › articles › money › wann...
Wanna Be A Millionaire? Learn From These 12 Kids Who .

Universal healthcare

Redistribute money

Other people's money..
What?

He wouldn´t be under the bridge.
So you got a job from a poor person?

Forum List

Back