I'm not totally sold that the neo-nazi driver's action was terrorism

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Terrorism by it's nature requires an intent to coerce some group to change its behavior in regards to some political or cultural issue. Politicians tend toss out the term when convenient. Obama tried to be a bit more selective, but he is an intellectual elitist, for better or worse.

One of our "pro-Klan" posters (owl) noted Obama was slow to characterize the Ft. Hood shootings as terrorism. A single Muslim actor decided to take his personal firearm to shoot a bunch of fellow soldiers, apparently because he was unhappy we were militarily meddling in predominantly Muslim countries.

In Charlottesville, a similarly inclined mental midget decided to express his disagreement with people opposed to white supremicists and neo-nazi's claiming Bobby Lee's statue a symbol of their culture.

Both actions seem to me to be sort of pathetic impotent acts of rage, rather than being calculated to change behavior. The guy at Ft. Hood could not have thought he was going to change US policy, and the pissant in Charlottesville was enraged because the Klan-Nazi organized efforts at terrorism were ineffective, because of the counter-protests. And David Duke ain't stupid enough to resort openly to actual violence. Guy's like him parade around dressed like the Village People thinking they can intimidate people. A shit storm is about to hit the white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups. The gummit is now just looking for an excuse to bring the hurt.

Imo its more like "hate crimes" than real terrorism.

Terrorism is attacking the public to inspire fear for a poltical purpose .

Terrorism by it's nature requires an intent to coerce some group to change its behavior in regards to some political or cultural issue. Politicians tend toss out the term when convenient. Obama tried to be a bit more selective, but he is an intellectual elitist, for better or worse.

One of our "pro-Klan" posters (owl) noted Obama was slow to characterize the Ft. Hood shootings as terrorism. A single Muslim actor decided to take his personal firearm to shoot a bunch of fellow soldiers, apparently because he was unhappy we were militarily meddling in predominantly Muslim countries.

In Charlottesville, a similarly inclined mental midget decided to express his disagreement with people opposed to white supremicists and neo-nazi's claiming Bobby Lee's statue a symbol of their culture.

Both actions seem to me to be sort of pathetic impotent acts of rage, rather than being calculated to change behavior. The guy at Ft. Hood could not have thought he was going to change US policy, and the pissant in Charlottesville was enraged because the Klan-Nazi organized efforts at terrorism were ineffective, because of the counter-protests. And David Duke ain't stupid enough to resort openly to actual violence. Guy's like him parade around dressed like the Village People thinking they can intimidate people. A shit storm is about to hit the white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups. The gummit is now just looking for an excuse to bring the hurt.

Imo its more like "hate crimes" than real terrorism.

Alright, hate crime that should carry the same punishment as if it were terrorism...

Find out whose name the car was in, and you will know whether it was terrorism or not.

Rambunctious doesn't like that his people, the KKK, white supremacists, are the most hated people on earth.
Trump's base, the white supremacists are taking a big hit right now as well as they should.
The Dump's presidency is hanging by a thread. Time to pull that thread.

Jesus before you people are finished you'll be declaring that this guy can rightfully sue the victims for damaging his car with their bodies.

Terrorism is attacking the public to inspire fear for a poltical purpose .

"purpose?" Suppose I just don't like gays (I love em btw). So I go shoot up a gay club. I've made a personal statement.

But David Duke wants a return of Jim Crowe. No integration in housing and no blacks in white majority schools.

Rambunctious doesn't like that his people, the KKK, white supremacists, are the most hated people on earth.
Trump's base, the white supremacists are taking a big hit right now as well as they should.

Here is what we know about the hater and mentally-ill driver, James Alex Fields Jr.

Snip: "The teacher added that Fields had a history of being prescribed antipsychotic medication"

Who Is James Alex Fields Jr: 7 Facts to Know About Man Charged in Charlottesville Car Killing.

Here is what we know about the hater and mentally-ill driver, James Alex Fields Jr.

Snip: "The teacher added that Fields had a history of being prescribed antipsychotic medication"

Who Is James Alex Fields Jr: 7 Facts to Know About Man Charged in Charlottesville Car Killing.
IOW, either a lone wolf nut, or an agent provocateur establishing divide and conquer for the Deep State.

He was also there with a group that's founders date back to being followers of George Wallace.

I think the guy who did it was crazy and should have been institutionalized a long time ago.

I'm still stuck on how his lawyer is going to use the fact that he did not run over anyone. His car hit the other cars that ended up injuring people and killing that woman. But as I had in my "Story is now changing" thread, this young man's car hit the other cars. And it's being reported that way.

Forum List

Back